Billionaire Babe Buys a Boy - Cover

Billionaire Babe Buys a Boy

Copyright© 2023 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In the words of main character Allen, "I had been fostered before when I was 8, by a gay couple. They loved me far too much. Not in a sex pervert kind of way, they were ridiculously overprotective. I could only stand a week of it and demanded they bring me back. After I turned 14 my next family loved me just as much, and in a sex pervert kind of way." (This website requires at least age 14 for sex, but imagine whatever numbers you like.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

While my foster Dad Daniel was away, his wife Miriam and I became very close.

Each morning she’d get out of bed and pee while I watched. She’d hold my penis as I stood by the toilet and aim for me.

I thought seeing the way her bra squeezed her big boobs was very sexy. I’d sit in her lap nude while she did her makeup at the dressing table in her room. I liked seeing her pretty face in the mirror as she put on her eye shadow, mascara, lipstick, and other cosmetics. When she finished with one she’d put it down, reach into my lap, and stroke my penis a few times.

The first time was one of the best. She finished her eyeliner and put it on the table, then stroked my shaft slowly as she said, “Mommy likes looking good for her little man. Feeling that you’re happy makes me happy too.”

I leaned back toward her, resting my neck between her big boobs as she did. “You’re so pretty, Mommy, beautiful!”

She giggled, “I’m not even done yet.” She let go of my cock and put on her shiny red lipstick, then returned to stroking me. “You’re so excited and hard. I like that. Knowing I turn you on makes me feel good and I want you to feel good too. I’d give you a blowjob but I don’t want to mess up my lipstick. Let’s look in the bottom drawer of Daniel’s dresser. I think some things in there could help you feel even better.”

“Like what, Mommy?”

“Bring me one of the long metal tubes.”

I was curious as I walked over and opened the drawer. I held one up and asked, “One of these?”

She smiled and said, “Yes, and one of the small white bottles, too. Come sit in my lap again, and I’ll help you with it.”

I took one of the bottles and saw on the metal tube, ‘Ass in a Can.’ I sat in her lap and she took the top off the tube. Inside, it looked like a rubbery pink butthole. She explained, “I don’t like having things in my butt, so Daniel uses some of these instead.” She squirted some liquid from the bottle into her hand and rubbed the extremely slippery gel on my penis. “You need lube for real butts, too. Always get things nice and slippery before you try anal.” She slid it onto the head of my cock and the rubbery lining inside the can squeezed me and felt wonderful! She kept pressing it down on me until I was fully inserted. “Do you like how this feels, baby?”

“SO GOOD!”

She slowly pulled it most of the way off and it sucked and squeezed at the same time. The sensation was amazing! When only the head was still inside, she slid it onto me again.

“Mmmmm! So good, Mommy!”

“I’m glad my boy is happy. Hold it and ... hehehe! I’m sure you’ll know what to do. Make yourself cum for Mommy.”

I eagerly grabbed it and masturbated in her lap as she watched. “He has two more ass cans, and a pocket pussy for when I’m on my period. I’ll wash this one when you finish. Would you like me to buy a few for you?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.