Billionaire Babe Buys a Boy - Cover

Billionaire Babe Buys a Boy

Copyright© 2023 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In the words of main character Allen, "I had been fostered before when I was 8, by a gay couple. They loved me far too much. Not in a sex pervert kind of way, they were ridiculously overprotective. I could only stand a week of it and demanded they bring me back. After I turned 14 my next family loved me just as much, and in a sex pervert kind of way." (This website requires at least age 14 for sex, but imagine whatever numbers you like.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

I’m Allen Benjamin. I had lived in the state home nearly all my life, and still have no idea who my biological parents were. At the time, my official name was Allen Doe. Instead of cartoons and outside play like a usual Saturday morning, I was told a family wanted to foster me for a weekend and maybe adopt me. They would pick me up soon, so I needed to go pack my things. I wasn’t sure if I should be happy or not.

I had been fostered once before when I was eight, by a gay couple. The problem was they loved me far too much. No, not in a weird child-sex pervert kind of way. When William and Robert drove me to their apartment, the first thing they told me was that if anybody tried to touch anything under my clothes, or did anything that made me uncomfortable or hurt me; I should tell them, and a teacher, and a doctor, and the police right away. The only time they touched me, they patted my head as if I were a puppy.

They probably meant well, but their caring and concern were freakishly over the top. They gave me a bracelet with a bell on it, in case of emergency. If I rang the bell, they would run and help me. The golf ball-sized bell got in the way all the time and made noise whenever I moved my arm. They also gave me a watch with a satellite tracker in it, so if I got lost they could find me. In addition to all that, they gave me a whistle on a necklace, in case I lost the bell and watch, and forgot how to yell.

Any time I went to the bathroom at least one of them waited outside the door, in case I got hurt somehow. They wouldn’t even let me get a snack from the kitchen by myself. As if grabbing an apple or a bowl of cereal at the age of eight is dangerous!

They gave me puzzles, toys, books, and a nice computer, but they would never let me go outside or play with other kids. After every meal, one of them would make sure I brushed my teeth. Before bed every night, they counted and made sure I had at least 5 days’ worth of clean clothes, 4 pillows, and 4 blankets. Most people would be less careful with eggs or light bulbs!

After a week, I decided I couldn’t stand the absurd coddling anymore and demanded they bring me back.

A little after I turned fourteen, my next family would love me just as much, but in a sex pervert kind of way. I had never imagined I could be so happy!

Daniel, the man who picked me up, seemed very nice. He was around age 50 with gray hair and a moustache and wore a nice suit. He showed me a few pictures of the big apartment he and his wife lived in. Another picture was of his wife Miriam, who was much younger than him, a brunette around 35.

He asked if I wanted to go to a restaurant on the way home. I told him I loved cheeseburgers, and we had a nice lunch at my favorite place. He even let me get ice cream for dessert. I asked if there were any fun things to do at his house. I was worried that he might lock me in a closet full of pillows to keep me safe, like the other guys practically did.

His answer made me so happy I nearly wet myself from joy. There was a pool, a gym, a pool table, go-karts, lots of toys and games, and much more. I would have two sisters and four other kids about my age lived nearby. There was a big yard and some woods we could play in too. He asked if I liked video games. Since I was an eighth-grade boy, it was a very silly question. He stopped and bought me one of the newest game consoles, six games for it, and a bike.

When we finally got there, he showed me around the HUGE house. I had my own bedroom and bathroom. Just the bathroom was the size of the room six of us had shared at the state home! Besides the king-sized waterbed, I had a dresser, desk, sofa, and video system!

He showed me the rec room downstairs, with a theatre-size screen and comfortable reclining chairs. As he said earlier, there was a pool table, air hockey, arcade games, and lots of other fun things to do in the basement. He led me out the back door and I saw the big yard and woods. I’d have lots of space to run around and play. I saw a girl my age and three boys a year or two younger kicking a ball on the other side of the big lawn.

Laying in chairs by the pool, I saw three females so beautiful that I quickly had one of my first erections, and a little trouble walking. Daniel introduced me to them. “Allen, the brunette here is Melissa. She’s 14 and likes to ride bike and drive the go-karts. I think you could have a lot of fun together.”

She picked up a long plastic holder from a table and put a cigarette in it. I was surprised a girl her age was allowed to smoke. I was also surprised at how sexy I thought it was when she sucked on the holder as she lit the cigarette. I imagined her sucking on parts of me instead.

“The blonde is Kelly. She’s 15, and she loves playing air hockey, pool, and other games. I think you’ll get along with her well too. If you want to stay with us, the two of them will be your sisters.”

Kelly sat up and I saw her NICE BOOBS move a little. “Hi Allen. I have lots of video games we can play later.” Seeing her in a bikini made me think I’d love to play with some of her other things. She picked up a beer and drank it in a way that made me envy the bottle. I was shocked a girl her age was allowed to drink.

Daniel saved the best for last. “The redhead is the lady of the house, Anne-Marie. Most of the time the other staff and I call her ‘Mistress Anne’.”

She was beautiful, with HUGE TITS and a hot body. She couldn’t have been older than 25. She said, “Thank you, Daniel. We’d like some privacy. Take the staff’s children out for ice cream or something.”

“Of course, ma’am.” Daniel gave a brief bow, then walked over to the other kids. They all left the area.

‘Mistress Anne’ patted the chair next to her. “Come have a seat, Allen.”

I walked over, trying to make my boner as inconspicuous as possible.

“Allen, we’re a very wealthy family who have a lot of fun. Officially, Daniel will be your foster father and you officially live with him and his wife Miriam, at the Staff House on the other side of the lawn. She’ll officially be your foster Mom.

If I like you, you’ll live with me. If you make me happy I’ll adopt you and be your new Mom, and these two will be your new sisters. If we don’t get along, Daniel will take you back to the state home. I need to know you’ll do whatever I say. Will you do anything your new Mommy says? Anything at all?”

I wondered why she was being weird. “Uh, sure. If you’re my new Mom, I’ll be good.”

“Not just good, do anything I say. If you repeat any of this, nobody will believe you. I want you to show us your penis. Take off your clothes. Will you do that for your new Mommy?”

“Uh ... I ah...”

All three girls were staring at my crotch. From the intensity of the shame I felt, and the ‘blush’ feeling on my cheeks, I must have looked like I had a severe sunburn.

“I want to see it and make sure it’s healthy. If you won’t obey your new Mommy, you can go back. Are you sure you don’t want to live here with us?”

“Uh ... Okay, I’ll do it.”

I felt like I was turning even brighter red as I stripped to my underwear.

Only a thin layer of cotton concealed my erect prick. I covered myself with my hands as well as I could.

“Good, Allen. Now hand Mommy your briefs.”

I was so ashamed and embarrassed I felt like crying, but I handed them to her. The three of them continued to stare at my stiff cock.

She said, “That’s a good boy, Allen. Do you think the three of us are pretty?”

“Very pretty! Really hot!”

“I’d like you to masturbate for us and give me a taste of your semen. Go ahead and rub your penis. I know you want to.”

I was afraid and too embarrassed. I froze in place.

“Would you like to help him, Melissa?”

“Sure, Mom!” She sat on the tile next to me and gently started stroking the shaft of my cock. “He’s a lot smaller than daddy.”

She wrapped her lips around the end of the cigarette holder. Watching her mouth sucking made me even harder.

“He’ll grow, sweetie. Your adopted daddy is 81 and can’t even roll over on his own anymore. Are you getting close, Allen?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.