The Preacher's Son - Cover

The Preacher's Son

Copyright© 2023 by Kyoti

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Adam Jenkins Taylor - the Preacher's son is on a special mission to help his dad develop a new way they can teach the youth of the community to turn their back on the evils of sin and debauchery by showing them how bad it is in reality. Reverse psychiatry, will work and he's out to prove it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

“Carmen, I was hoping to see my four favorite friends in your neighborhood. How are you? Besides being sexy, almost naked and hot to trot?” he said as she pressed her hot young body to his.

“We’re so glad to see you Adam. Is that your new set of wheels? Man you got a real pussy-mobile now. You gonna take all of us sistuhs for a ride in that red hot pussy-mobile?” she laughed as she leaned back to look into his eyes with her green eyes flashing teasingly.

“I was hoping to see all of you and offer you a ride in my red hot convertible. Do all of you have time to go for a ride?”

“Adam, we’ll always take time for our favorite preacher’s son. Give me a big hug, you handsome stud. You sure have changed since school was out last month,” Sonia said as she pushed her sister back to grab Adam and press her body against his. She felt his long hard cock and looked down between them.

“I can see you’re really happy to see all of us, Adam. I like the changes that’s come over you, Homie-Boy,” Carmen said as she bumped her pussy against his continuously swelling cock.

Marchessa sauntered up, swinging her sexy hips as she walks. She grabbed Adam and kissed him on his mouth. Smearing her bright red lipstick all over his lips as they sucked mouths and swapped tongues.

“Damn Adam, you have really changed, Homie-Boy. I remember when we could show some titty and you’d hide your eyes. Take us for a ride, tell us what brings you over here to the baddest side of town anyway,” she said as she backed up to let her half-sister move into Adam’s arms.

“Antoinetta, I believe you have changed even more than the others. You were always so much shorter and maybe not as big up top as your three sisters - now look at you, girl. I like the way all of you are dressed. I bet you were trying to get some male attention out here in the sun like this,”

Adam feels his newly arrived maturity giving him courage and conviction as he takes his new roles in the community seriously.

“Adam, you’re the one that seems so much more mature, and here you are driving a pretty new car. We want to ride down the road with the top down and wave at all the jealous-ass girls that just wish they knew this sexy young stud with the little red pussy-wagon,” Antoinetta said as she rubbed her newly sprouted, firm young 36” titties against him.

“Lets all go for a ride in my new car, I came here hoping I’d see all of you. I’m glad I did now. You’re all so sexy and hot. I hope you don’t have to be back soon, I have some things I’d love to talk to you about.”

“Lets go Adam, we’re ready to talk about anything you want to talk about. We want to ride in your hot new car and let the wind blow in our hair, and even blow our skirts up,” Marchessa said.

Adam, ever the gentleman, opened the passenger door and let Sonia and Antoinetta sit in the narrow back seat. Carmen sat in the middle up front, her butt almost on the floor shift. Marchessa sat next to the door as he closed it and walked around to get in.

Adam looked in the back seat to see both Sonia and Antoinetta sitting sideways, their knees pointed to the center and their short skirts up to their tiny red panties. Adam likes red panties as much as he likes white panties.

When he sat in the drivers seat and started the engine, he looked at Carmen. She’s straddling the floor shift and console, her short skirt is up to her hips, her red panties, creased into her pussy slit.

“Buckle up girls. Carmen, you’ll have to share a seat belt with Marchessa.”

Adam watched and laughed at the two in the front seat with him. Marchessa pulled the long seat belt around her own titties, then stretched it out so Carmen could duck under it. Carmen had to slide off the console to get it fastened and Marchessa pulled her top up, exposing Carmen’s huge firm naked titty with dark chocolate nipple.

Neither of them made a move to cover her nipple as they both looked at him, smiling.

“I think Adam likes seeing lots of light-chocolate titty,” Marchessa said as she looked at him staring at Carmen’s exposed titty.

“Adam LOVES all titties. When we get out in the country, I want to see all you have for me.”

“Get this pussy-mobile on the road Adam. We like our white, friend-boy more and more. Tell us what it is you want to talk to us about. I bet you’ve done got brave to ask for some chocolate pussy, haven’t you,” Carmen said.

She and Sonia always were the more flirty and daring of the four.

“To tell the truth, I’d love to have some chocolate pussy from all of you - but first things first,” Adam said as he steered the red convertible out onto the highway in the opposite direction he’d gone earlier with the Carmichael’s.

“Adam Taylor, you’ve never even looked at us when we flashed our naked titties and pussies too, when we flirted with you. We thought you may be gay. Now you’re talking about sucking some titty and getting some pussy from all four of us,” Sonia leaned up between the bucket seats and spoke loud against the wind noise.

“Girls, I’ve matured, and I’ve had lessons in how to be a gentleman as well as how to pleasure a woman’s body like she’s never experienced.”

“Adam, we were just kidding, really we were. We’ve always liked teasing, and flirting with you. We like you and trust you just the way you are. All four of us just love being around you, because it makes all the other girls mad as hell that you were with us poor girls from the hood,” Antoinetta said from the back seat, as she too leaned up to be heard above the wind.

Adam aimed his rearview mirror so he could see her and spoke as he looked at Antoinetta.

“Antoinetta, I’ve always liked being around the four of you. You’ve been friends of mine since Daddy Ike and I came to visit five years ago. Way before you girls became the hottest, sexiest girls in our school. When all of you started growing titties and wearing short skirts and your butts started looking so hot all the boys wanted you ... I wanted you too. I was hoping we could have some fun together today, before the sun goes down. But first I really do have something to talk seriously to all of you about.”

“Adam, you are one more sexy-ass stud. None of us have ever done any sex-thing with the boys in the hood. We knew we’d get knocked up and have a houseful of kids, never finishing school and becoming welfare momma’s. We each made a promise to the rest of us, that we’d never do that. We want to see what life has to offer - and we’re damn well aiming to go get all we can of the good life,” Marchessa said as she leaned around Carmen’s titties.

“I want to help you get all of that good life too. But I’ll still want some pussy from all of you - one day. I’d love to see those firm young titties now as we ride down the open road. I bet they all look as good as any on the internet or the porn movies.”

“We don’t have internet but we’ve seen magazines those trashy ass boys flash at us, like that’s going to make us want to get naked with them. We’ve never seen a porn movie, so we don’t know what you’re telling us. We know we got some fine titties though, we always look at other girls titties and compare theirs to ours,” Carmen said.

“Adam, I’ll show you my naked titties right now, if you’ll show me what that was you bumped my pussy with when we hugged,” Sonia said from the back making them all laugh. The others had felt it too and wanted to know if he had four or five pairs of socks stuffed down in his pants.

“All of you take your tops completely off and show me your titties. You know you want to ride down the highway with your naked titties exposed.”

“I’ll show you mine Adam, if you’ll show me your cock,” Marchessa said and the others all agreed.

“Get your titties naked and I’ll show you my cock. If it’s as big as you think, will I get some pussy?”

“Adam, if your cock’s as big as it felt against my leg, you’d never be able get that big fat fucker inside my little brown pussy,” Carmen said. She’s already untying her self-made halter top.

“It will go inside your pussy if you want it bad enough, and you’ll love it too. Remember, I’ve had lessons and I know all about a woman’s body, and how to make her feel like she’s about to fly up into heaven.”

“Adam, are you for real? Do you really know all about making a woman’s body feel like flying, or is that just some more trash talk like we hear all the time?” Sonia asked, as she too loosened her halter top to pull it back and expose her firm brown perfectly shaped titties.

Antoinetta has titties almost as big as her half-sister and they’re shaped perfectly - and twice the size of his Momma’s titties. Adam wanted to stop and suck her titties as soon as he saw them.

He looked up to see a sign for the county park and campgrounds one mile ahead. He wanted to take the girls there and talk to them about joining his youth group at the Church of Brotherly Love. Adam already knew a place these four friends of his could really help. He’s wondering if they’ve ever thought of making lots of sexy movies. With these sexy girls of mixed race starring in their training films, they would be able to recruit many more from the hood, and other parts on that side of town.

He knew he’d have to use some more of his reverse thinking to get these girls to join him. They’ve been hit on, with trash-talk thrown at them since they were babies. He’d have to make it real and he’d have to make it sound like the opportunity of a lifetime ... An opportunity of a lifetime for the four sisters and all their friends who will join them. If they star in the training film and it’s a hit, they’ll be on their way to fame and fortune with a ticket out of the hood forever ... and he’s willing to back it up with his word.

Maybe I can take them to meet my Momma. She can really help these girls see this will be the way for them get ahead and still have pride in who they are.’ Adam is thinking all sorts oh shit as he slowed to turn at the park entrance.

“Have any of you ever been here? I have, but it was years ago,” he said.

“Adam, you ought not to turn in here, our titties are still naked,” Carmen laughed as she and the others slid down in the seat a little more.

“Just stay down and I’ll drive over to the campground and find us a secluded spot so we can all sit and talk, and maybe even all get bare ass naked.”

“Adam, you sure have changed. Now you want to get naked with us,” Sonia said as she and Antoinetta leaned down between the front seats.

“Adam, none of us have ever been here, or any place like it. Hell we’ve never even been outside the city limits. The farthest we’ve been from home, is to school. I really like this though. Do you really think we can all get naked out here and not be seen and arrested?” Marchessa said as she leaned around Carmen’s naked titties and looked at him. Her big brown titties touching her knees as she did.

Adam has a hard-on from hell, that the devil himself would be proud of, as he looks at his four friends and plans for the time they’ll become members of his youth group.

“If you girls will let me help you, and listen closely to what I have to say, I’ll help you change your lives and make you some of the happiest, most popular young women in our town. Just give me a chance ... is all I ask.”

“I see some camping sites back there in those trees, can we go back there so no one will see us with our titties naked,” Carmen asked.

“Adam, you made a difference in our lives - Way Back - as soon as we became friends. We’ve sat and talked at night about how it would be to meet a grownup man like you, white or black - just a man that really cares about his friends,” Antoinetta said as she sat up straight, now that they’re in a secluded area.

“Thank you all for thinking of me that way, and I mean that sincerely. I want you to hear all I have to say now, and I want every one of you to seriously think hard about the possibilities for a life without all the hassle of the hood, when you hear what I tell you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.