The Preacher's Son - Cover

The Preacher's Son

Copyright© 2023 by Kyoti

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Adam Jenkins Taylor - the Preacher's son is on a special mission to help his dad develop a new way they can teach the youth of the community to turn their back on the evils of sin and debauchery by showing them how bad it is in reality. Reverse psychiatry, will work and he's out to prove it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Eloise Carmichael stood in front of Adam, her mouth open, her eyes wide, as she slowly pulled her short skirt down over her slender hips, then pulled her white shirt over her head.

Adam is staring at this beautiful woman. She’s every bit as sexy and pretty as his own momma - and her proud titties are way-way the hell bigger. He looked at her pussy and he couldn’t even see her split, she sure must have a small pussy. Adam’s cock gave a big bounce and Eloise laughed.

“Adam, you won’t hurt my pussy with that monster fucking my pussy, will you?” she laughed as she lifted it, to look it over.

“No, Ms. Eloise. I’ve never hurt a pussy before in my life and I’ve had some really tight, young ones. I’m very excited to be out here naked with you and Mary Alice. I want to fuck you both as many times as we have time for.”

“How many times do you think I can possibly get fucked?” she asked, already wanting more, and she hasn’t even gotten his huge cock inside her pussy the first time.

“As many as you’ll let me. I never have wanted to stop, when I start fucking two women. I always leave it up to my women to tell me when they’ve had enough.”

“Adam, let’s roll down the hill. I need that big cock in my pussy. Just be gentle with me, and you can fuck me anytime, anywhere, in front of your church members, or in front of the law, if they catch us out here.”

“Anytime, anywhere? What if I see you at the store?”

“I’ll bend over and let you fuck me.”

“Will you come to our church and sit on the pew with Mary Alice and me?”

“You mean, you want some of my pussy while we’re in the church?”

“Mom, you’ll love this church, it’s very very progressive,” Mary Alice told her.

“Then you can even have my pussy in church, if you’ll let me sit on your cock, Adam Taylor. Let’s go. I need a fucking.”

She ran over to look down the steep, grassy hillside. Her huge titties bouncing, just like her daughter’s titties. Adam’s long, hard cock bounced a few times, as he ran.

They lay on the grass and started rolling. Before long, they’d crossed paths and became tangled in naked arms, legs and titties as they laughed and tumbled down the steep slope.

They are no longer rolling - they are now tumbling, as they held onto each other. Eloise Carmichael has a tight grip on Adam’s huge cock as she holds onto him with her other arm around his neck. Mary Alice has her arms locked around their waists as they played like kids in the hot summer sun.

When they had tumbled and sprawled to a stop at the bottom of the slope, Adam’s face was about six inches from Eloise Carmichael’s naked, hairless pussy. There was no way he was going to pass up a chance to lick her pussy, this time, or any time from here on until the end of time.

Her pussy is dripping from her swollen puffy lips. Adam just knew she had the tightest pussy he’d ever seen on a grown woman. His huge cock jerked and throbbed in anticipation as he looked at this sexy woman’s pussy, then up at her huge titties.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her up as he lowered his face. Eloise spread her legs wide and screamed directly at the hot afternoon sun. This is the first time in her life someone has kissed her pussy, and she’s about to have a heart attack from all the pleasure that’s passing through her body.

“Kiss my pussy, Adam. Suck me like that some more. I think I may get an orgasm! OH MY GOD, I DID! I JUST GOT A COME!”

“Mom, was that your first ever come?” Mary Alice asked as she lay with her head on her Mom’s titties, looking into her eyes.

“Yes it was, and I could fucking kill that bastard daddy of yours, for not paying attention to my pussy, my body, and my needs for all those years.”

“You ain’t seen nothing yet, Mom. Adam sucked a cum from my pussy too. Then while I was sopping wet, he fucked me with that big overgrown cock of his and I thought for a minute, I had died and gone to heaven.”

“Mary Alice, I don’t know how in the world you ever got that monster cock inside your little pussy, but if fucking Adam is better than him sucking my pussy, I need a good fuckin right now.”

“You heard her, Adam. Mom needs a good fuckin.

“Now, tell me how we are going to fuck my mom with your cock?”

“I kinda like it when a girl with a tiny pussy like hers, sits on my cock facing me for her first time, then she can sorta fuck herself with my cock. I last longer that way. I sure wish I had some rubbers though, I know I’m going to want to shoot my cum up inside your mom’s pussy once we get to fucking.”

“Adam, you just lay your sexy ass right there on the ground. I’m going to get your long fat cock in my pussy, no matter if I have to jump up and down on it. We’ll worry about that rubber when you get ready to shoot. Just don’t shoot my pussy full of cum ... You hear me, Boy?”

“Come on Ms. Eloise, I’ll hold it back and tell you in plenty of time, when you need to get off me. I sure would hate to shoot cum all the way inside your pussy and knock you up the first time we fuck.”

“Adam, you must really be excited about fucking my mom, your cock is swelling up as big as I’ve seen it. Here, let me hold it up while she gets her pussy over it,” Mary Alice said.

“You sure do have some really big titties, to have such tiny nipples Ms. Eloise. I hope you’ll lean over and let me suck these tiny nipples once we get to fucking. I just love sucking titties while I fuck. About the only thing I like better, is when I lay on a girls ass and fuck my cock up inside her pussy from behind, while sucking her neck at the same time

“Hush your mouth Adam Taylor. You make me want to try that already. Will you suck on my neck and ears and my shoulders if I let you fuck me from behind the next time?”

“I sure will. I just love the feel of a girls ass against my belly while I’m fucking her like that. It makes me want to kiss her neck and suck on her all over.”

“You won’t try to stick it in my butt will you? My ex - Mary Alice’s sorry ass daddy, tried to fuck me like that once and I nearly shit all over him - it hurt so bad. I know I’d shit like a calf with scours if you ever stick that damn cock of yours up my ass.”

“Mom, get your pussy stretched down over Adam’s cock. I’m getting tired of waiting. When he fucks you silly, I’m going to ride his big meat loaf again too,” Mary Alice told her as she pushed her mom’s sexy butt down on top of Adam.

“Fuck Mary Alice! Let me do the fucking when it’s my turn! You can do your own fucking when I get through. I thought you were going to make Adam’s cock rip my ass and pussy wide open down there.”

“Fuck him, Mom. You’ve always wanted to fuck a real man’s cock, now fuck Adam. You need to join their church too, Mom. We can both fuck Adam a lot more when we’re in church with him.”

Eloise Carmichael settled her sexy ass down over Adam’s swollen cock, letting it push into her small, tight pussy - a little at a time. When Mary Alice spoke about her joining the church and getting fucked a lot more, she felt her whole body become overwhelmed with sexual urges. She felt like she’s already having a spiritual experience as Adam’s huge cock pushes deeper inside her pussy.

She threw her arms out to her side, and with her head back, she screamed into the blue, cloudless summer sky. Her body took over and she dropped all the way down on Adam’s long fat cock, taking him to her womb.

Her orgasms hit her with rapid fire - as soon as his cock entered her deeper than anyone or anything before. Her clitty is mashed up against his massive cock as she begins to roll her hips and fuck him.

‘OH GOD, OH GOD, I JUST GOT A CUM!” she chanted over and over to the sky again.

“Mom, I see a little bit of blood on Adam’s cock when you fuck him up and down. Are you alright?” Mary Alice asked, as she leaned down to look at where her Mom’s pussy is stretched to take all his cock.

“You better believe I’m alright. I’ve already had a dozen comes and I’m still going. I’ve never in my life had a come. I never even dreamed of a cock this big either ... FUCK ME Adam. Don’t hold back now. You’ve made my daughter your woman, and now you’ve made me your woman. Get that cock buried deep inside my pussy and blow a hole out my ass if you need to.”

“Ms. Eloise you sure do have a tight pussy, you’re about to make me get a come already. We may need to slow down for a few minutes, or I may knock you up with a baby or three,” Adam warned her as he shoved his cock up into her, deeper and deeper ... as she begs for more and more.

“You just keep holding your cum back Adam. I feel the need to get a few more, before I get off this big fucker. FUCK MAN, I just got three in a row and I feel another one...

“Damn Adam, your cock sure is swelling again. Your cock head is about to go all the way to my womb. Are you getting ready to come inside my pussy?”

“Yes Ma’am, you really do need to get off in a hurry! I could do some damage to your female parts if I were to shoot right now. I’ve been holding it too long as it is and I feel like I’m either about to shoot, or blow your womb full of my cum.”

“Adam, Mom needs to know what it feels like to have a big load of your cum shot all the way inside her pussy. Let it go Baby - shoot my mom’s belly full of cum.

“Mom get ready - I see Adam’s balls jerking and jumping,” Mary Alice told her.

“Adam, I guess you heard my daughter. Just go ahead and fuck that big cock all the way to the mouth of my womb - and fill’er up, Big Guy!

“OH MY FUCKING WILD ASS PUSSY! I feel your cock all the way to my lungs. Give me all you’ve got, fill my pussy full and knock my ass up to high heaven.”

Adam couldn’t have stopped right then if he had a gun at his head. He gave Ms. Eloise Carmichael the biggest load of his cum that he’d ever dumped inside a woman’s pussy at one time. His cock pumped and pulsed, and throbbed and blasted as he shot spurt after spurt after spurt into her fertile womb.

Eloise Carmichael knew this is a full fledged spiritual experience for sure. There’s nothing on this earth that can compare to this.

“Take me Lord! This young man has converted me right here on this hillside, that will one day house the church compound that will be the mecca for all who wish to live and relive this spiritual experience over and over. I’ll serve you in The Church of Brotherly Love in any way you lead me. Please let me have these babies in my belly and teach them all earthly pleasures, all the days of my life. Let me help teach my babies, and others the pleasures of serving in this church,” she said, as she lay beside Adam and her daughter. They hugged close, their bodies covered with sweat, still feeling the heat of passion in the hot afternoon sun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.