The Preacher's Son - Cover

The Preacher's Son

Copyright© 2023 by Kyoti

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Adam Jenkins Taylor - the Preacher's son is on a special mission to help his dad develop a new way they can teach the youth of the community to turn their back on the evils of sin and debauchery by showing them how bad it is in reality. Reverse psychiatry, will work and he's out to prove it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Adam is kissing the side of her neck, his hands are on her sweaty butt as he holds her in place. She feels him suck another hickey on her neck and her pussy gives up the struggle. Judy let her fevered body drop, sitting on his sweaty thighs as she took his cock all the way inside her pussy. She felt her pussy stretching to let his cock make it’s way inside her, deeper and deeper. Then she felt pain, then pleasure ... then she felt a flood of pleasure wash through her pussy, bringing orgasms in waves, as his cock raged, pumping his cum inside her.

This has been her dream. Now, this is her destiny. This is her man, and now, this is her life.

Adam felt her body began to react as her orgasms coursed through her. At that moment, he set loose his next flood, flushing her insides with his seed as each pushed back to lock lips.

Suddenly, she pushed him back, looking into his eyes.

“I have dreamed of this, Adam. I have dreamed of you doing this and you making me feel this way. I knew you were out there, but I was so afraid our paths would never cross, and now we’re here. If you will let me, I will right this minute, give you my love forever. I will help with your youth programs. I will love your Momma and your Daddy. I will be your best friend, I will be the best lover and wife you could ever have. I will be the mother of our babies. I am yours if you will have me, I am nothing if you refuse me.”

“Will you marry me now and not wait?” he asked as they looked at each other.

“Will your Daddy marry us this week?”

“He will if we ask.”

“Yes, I will marry you.”

“Then lets go find Momma and tell her the good news, if I know Momma she’s giving Jake a lesson he’ll never forget. We need to get him to join us in the youth group, we have lots of young girls he’ll love to help coach.”

“Lets go, I hope we can catch them fucking.”

“You like watching don’t you?”

“OH FUCK YES I DO! Do you?”

“Yes I do, I have two women friends that make fuck movies. I was in one of them myself.”

“Movies of people fucking?”

“Yes and already, you want to be in one, don’t you? I can tell.”

“I want to fuck you and maybe suck your Momma on film and watch it with you and your Momma - maybe even your Daddy when I get to know him.”

“You’ll love our youth group, and the way Daddy Ike has it planned. You and I will be watching plenty of boys and girls fucking.”

“Will I get to watch you fuck your Momma again?”

“Yes, I’m sure you will.”

“Will I get to see you fuck all the girls and women?”

“Yes, if you want to.”

“I want to see you fuck them, then I want to fuck you.”

“Will you help me fuck them?”

“I was hoping you’d let me with the naked girls. I want to help with the movies too, may I?”

“You mean you want to help direct them, or help edit them?”

“Both, I have some really good ideas. I dream a lot about doing these things. Making sex movies that is.”

“You love sex anyway you can get it, don’t you Judy?”

“I sure do and I love the way you make me feel too, when can we fuck again?”

“When you tell me you’re ready. My cock loves sex too and it stays ready.”

“Good, lets find my brother and your Momma before they get through. I want you to fuck me while we watch them.”

They’re walking naked down the hillside toward the river as they laugh and touch then stop to kiss and suck each other again.

“I see them, way down there. We can slip upon them if you like. Then we can watch without them knowing.”

“YES! I want your cock inside my pussy while we watch.”

“I want to fuck you from behind while we watch.”

“Hurry Adam, I’m excited by all of this. Will you come back tomorrow? We need to tell my Ma. She’s gone on a short trip with Pa and she’ll be back tomorrow. She’ll probably want some of your cock. Will you fuck her if she does?”

“Would you want me to?”

“Heck yes.”

“We’ll both fuck her, maybe we can get Momma and Jake to help us fuck her.”

“I love you Adam. Hurry, I can see Jake sucking your Momma’s titties, I hope they’re just now getting started with the good part.”

“I bet they are, they probably didn’t feel what we did.”

Adam watched Judy as she slipped past the short brushy trees along the river bank. He watched her long sexy legs as she bent forward, her sexy butt so inviting, he almost grabbed her and fucked her right here.

Her huge titties are amazing. Adam loves them and can hardly wait to be between them again. He knew his Daddy Ike is going to be pleased. He knew that he’d agree to let them get married. Maybe even marry them out here on the river with the whole wedding party naked.

Adam sees the thin blonde hair on her pussy as she bends forward.

’Momma will groom her pussy for her. Maybe Momma will let Judy groom her pussy too. Maybe we need to make a video of that, so we can teach all the girls the importance of having a neat, clean pussy’

Adam saw Judy kneel on some dry straw to make a mat for her hands and knees. Her sexy butt is pointed toward him and she looked back at him smiling. She pointed through the tall grass and he knelt beside her. They could see Jake and his Momma in a ‘69’, with his Momma on top.

“Jake’s got a nice size cock. He’ll be really good, working with us to recruit more girls,” Adam whispered as they watch.

“He does doesn’t he? I can hardly wait to see him fuck your Momma. I know she likes big ones because you were fucking her when I first saw you.”

“They’re about to get started. I hope they turn so we can see it all, don’t you?”

“Yes, I love this. I watch Ma and Pa fuck all the time, well, when he’s home. He drives a truck and he’s gone a lot.

“Maybe now that Jake’s about to get his first piece of pussy, you and him can keep Ma fucked while Pa’s on the road. I’m so fucking horny, get behind me and fuck my hot pussy again.”

Adam looked at his new sweetheart and saw her huge titties pointing down, almost to the straw mat she’s kneeling on.

’DANG, what some titties - and now, they’re all mine.’

He scooted around behind her and thrust his swollen cock forward. She felt him and hunched her butt back to take him over halfway inside her pussy.

Adam leaned all his weight on her back and reached around to grab both hands full of her titties. They’re fucking as he rams her and she fucked her butt back against him.

Judy watched intently as her brother lay between Sarah Taylor’s slender thighs and prodded her pussy open with his cockhead. Her pussy is on fire as she watches her brother’s cock slowly ease into Ms. Taylor’s tight little pussy, deeper and deeper, until he’s balls deep inside her.

Adam could tell this is really turning Judy on, by the way her pussy is going wild on his throbbing cock.

Judy leaned lower, resting her elbows on the ground, to give him better penetration into her pussy. Adam’s hands are still cupping her huge titties and he opened his fingers to let her nipples slip between them. She fucked her body back and forth as he rammed her from behind, as she watches her brother get his first pussy ... From a preachers wife too, of all people.

When Sarah Taylor and Jake finished fucking, Adam and Judy stood and clapped their hands. All of them stood and brushed the grass and straw from their butts, knees and hands as they walked back up the long slope. Judy told Jake about her plans to marry Adam and help with the church which would soon be built here on this land.

“I want to be a part of the church too, that Adam and Ms. Sarah are recruiting people to join,” Jake said.

“Jake, I’ve already volunteered you to help recruit, train and indoctrinate the young girls. Just think, we get to watch them fuck and learn. We can become members and go recruit even more boys and girls,” Judy told him.

“Yes Jake, you can even be my assistant. You and I will show all the boys just how a woman wants to make love and then we can have joint sessions with Adam and Judy’s girls and they can relax by fucking and sucking.”

“Count me in, Ms. Taylor. I’m willing to help with this church all I can.”

They rode home in Adam’s new Trans Am. He hated to leave Judy, but he knew they had to get going. He had a lot more contacts to make and he knew too, soon Judy will be with him full time. He knew he could hardly wait to dress this beautiful young girl in sexy clothes and go recruiting through the neighborhoods and in the malls.

They made plans to meet at the Taylor’s house tomorrow, when their Ma gets back. They can make some plans for the wedding and for the future of the youth group of the church.

Adam dropped his Momma off and took a quick shower with her.

They were still excited and just had to have one more good fucking in the shower, before he left.

Adam Taylor headed right over to Mary Alice Carmichael’s house to see if she’s home.

He’s in luck, he saw her and a pretty woman that favored her a lot, sitting in the porch swing, drinking iced tea. He knew that has to be Mary Alice’s mom. She looks just like her, except her huge titties are even larger than Mary Alice’s.

Adam swung his red convertible into the driveway with the top down and grinned when they both ran to jump off the front porch. Both their short skirts flying, showing two very tight camel-toes. Adam’s cock is hard before they even got to his car.

He stepped out just as they ran up to him. He likes seeing this mom and her daughter run.

“Adam, you got that new car! I just love red convertibles. This is my mom, Eloise Carmichael.

“Mom meet Adam Taylor, the preacher’s son I was telling you about.”

“Adam, I thought Mary Alice was making up stories about meeting a handsome preacher’s son. I see now why she’s so excited when she came home the other day. You’re such a handsome young man. I sure hope you’ll take us for a ride in this pretty red car,” Eloise Carmichael said as she leaned over and pecked his cheek as she shook his hand. She made sure her huge titties mashed against his arm.

“I’m so pleased to finally get to meet you, Ms. Carmichael. Mary Alice has told me so much about you, I feel like I’d know you in the dark. Why don’t the two of you just squeeze in here on my side and we’ll all sit up front. I’d love to be seen riding around in my new car with two of the prettiest women in town. You’ll be the second to ride in it too, only after my Momma,” he told them, not counting the short ride with Judy and Jake back to their house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.