The Preacher's Son - Cover

The Preacher's Son

Copyright© 2023 by Kyoti

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Adam Jenkins Taylor - the Preacher's son is on a special mission to help his dad develop a new way they can teach the youth of the community to turn their back on the evils of sin and debauchery by showing them how bad it is in reality. Reverse psychiatry, will work and he's out to prove it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

When Adam got home, his Momma and Daddy Ike were drinking coffee and eating cake in the kitchen. This is the chance he’s been waiting for...

“Daddy Ike, I been thinking about all the new innovative sexual education techniques you spoke of in church, and I want to tell you that I’d love to volunteer to be the new youth director,” he said smiling proudly when his Momma and Daddy Ike looked at him.

“Adam, you’ve made me a very happy man. My prayers have been answered. I was hoping and praying that you’d step up and accept the responsibility. You’ll make the perfect youth director, since all the girls think you’re the most handsome boy in town and even the women of all ages swoon over you.

“I was thinking about getting your Momma to head up the boys and you head up the girls. You could have joint meetings as well and between both of you, we could really encourage the youth of the church and the entire community to accept the reality of hands on,, personal sexual education as the start of young adulthood.”

“Daddy Ike, I would love to help Adam with this. I know that between he and I, we can come up with some lessons that would last a lifetime, with the youth in our classes and show them the proper way to love one another,” Sarah Taylor accepted her new position and smiled at her son as she held his hand.

“Sarah, you and Adam have always been a blessing to my ministry, now you’ve both taken charge of a project that I’ve been wanting to implement for years. I thank you both for your dedication to the ministry.

“I have made arrangements for the church to purchase that hundred acre tract of land out by the river where we used to go fishing.

“We’ll soon start construction of a much larger church out there and even have a dormitory for our youth club, and I have plans for a sports complex, plus an Olympic size pool so we can keep our youth healthy and occupied.

“Adam, I want you to start recruiting all the young girls in this part of the state to join your youth club. You and your Momma will indoctrinate them, showing them the pleasures that await them as members of our church. I ask that you let me have a final meditation session with each girl after they’ve become official members.

“Sarah, I suggest that you, as my beautiful, capable wife and helpmate, have a final meditation session with all the boys you recruit. We need to be sure they all know what it takes to become model citizens as they dedicate their lives to the church and to each other.

“We will need young assistants also, that are just as dedicated as you are.”

“Daddy Ike, I think we need to purchase a vehicle for our new youth director, one that will attract all the young girls attention and make them want to be closer to Adam and learn from his gentle, loving ways.”

“Sarah, once again you have gone beyond being a preachers wife. You have moved into the position of help-mate and assistant pastor. I will recommend to the church that you be appointed my assistant and Adam be appointed youth director as well as our young adult pastor.”

“Thanks Daddy Ike, I’ll make you proud you trusted me with my new position ... When can we get that new car?”

“Tomorrow, we’ll need to get these new ideas implemented as soon as possible. I have a meeting with Ms. April Cummings shortly in my study, to examine the new pamphlets she has prepared according to my directions. I took the idea from a preacher friend of mine. He’s used detailed drawings and real photos, put into book form, to show the youth the truth and the light.”

“Wow, will I be able to teach from these books too, Daddy Ike?”

Adam knew the ones he wished he could teach from, and he had a few stashed in his room.

“Yes you will and so will your Momma. I have gone to great lengths to have these printed in color with the correct messages above the characters.”

“Perhaps we need to buy cameras and prepare some books taken from photos of our own educational experiences. We could later sell these textbooks and videos to schools and other churches and civic organizations,” Sarah Taylor suggested.

“I have a friend that owns some movie cameras, I’m sure I can get her to help us too,” Adam told them.

“Who is the friend Adam? That would be awesome, to have film clips of young boys and girls showing others exactly how sex is done properly,” Daddy Ike agreed.

“Ms. Carol Berryman across the street. She goes to our church. Her friend and neighbor, Cynthia Martin, is the new school librarian and she goes to our church also.”

“I’ll personally call on those ladies and recruit their help with this,” Daddy Ike told them.

Reverend Isaac Taylor is a man of action, he can either get it done himself, get someone else to do it, or have a volunteer from the church to make sure it’s done, no matter what.

On Monday, he took Adam to the new car dealership and bought him a new, red Pontiac Trans Am convertible, with all the trimmings and add-ons.

When they walked outside and looked at the car sitting there, ready to provide transportation for Adam to lead his friends to the church, Reverend Ike dangled the keys and smiled at his son.

“Son, go forth and bring us the fruitful young girls that are waiting to be led into the fold. Use your natural born talents and your God given physical attributes, and abilities to entice those young ladies to lay as virgins on the altar of heavenly satisfaction. We need to gather them all, before the devil gets his dirty mind and his dirty hands on them.”

“Yes Sir Daddy Ike. I’m ready, willing and able to get them all to lie on the altar. I’ll put some white blankets in the trunk of my red convertible, and I’ll have them eager to lie on my alter, two by two in the coming weeks.”

“You’re a blessing to your old man, Son. Together, we’ll bring in those little lambs and have the whole community proud to support our efforts to educate, indoctrinate, ejaculate and when necessary - fornicate and impregnate those eager young lasses, as you bring those tender young lambs into the fold.”

“I think I’ll like that last part really well Daddy Ike. I may be a little late tonight ... I need to catch up on some promises.”

“You go right ahead Son, I’ll expect nothing but your best. You and your Momma will provide our youth with a means to have their dreams and physical fantasies come true,” he told Adam.

Reverend Isaac Taylor has an important meeting with Sister April Cummings, Ms. Carol Berryman and Ms. Cynthia Martin in one hour. He and April Cummings have agreed to meet at Carol Berryman’s home to view first hand, the effects of visual aides, anointed with personal gratification, since Adam so explicitly detailed each of those three women’s desire to be involved in the church.

Adam remembered the promise he made to his Momma, and drove straight home to get her.

“Momma, come see my new car Daddy Ike bought me. I want to take you for a ride, like we talked about. We need to break this hot car in right.”

“Hon - I just got out of the shower and my long hair is wet, I just put on this old sleep shirt.”

“Come with me Momma. I want you naked as soon as we get outside of town anyway, and your hair will dry in this heat ... I need you to ride with me, Momma.”

“Lets go Adam, I’ve told you before, I love fucking in cars.”

Adam drove toward the river, this time with his Momma in his new car with him. His first passenger, and he knew his Momma was going to be his first piece of pussy in his new car.

He turned off on a different road this time. This road leads up a long rise to a bluff overlooking the valley below. The river and the trees and the green grass are so pretty from way up here. He just knew this would be where Daddy Ike would build the new church, when he buys this land.

Adam parked his car as close to the edge of the drop-off, as he dares. When he turned the radio on and turned to his Momma, she’s naked and smiling.

“Adam, I know how I want to get fucked my first time in your new car. I want you to fuck me from behind with me standing in the back seat, leaning over a front bucket seat,” she said as Adam took his clothes off and stepped over the seat to join her.

Sarah Taylor leaned her tall body over the bucket seat, with her small titties hanging down just over the front seat, her butt in the air, ready to take her son’s cock.

Adam wastes no time. He stepped into the red leather back-seat and hooked his cock into her pussy crease as he shoved forward. Sarah grunted as she took his cock head inside her tight pussy for the second, third, fourth - and tenth time, before they were through.

Both have been wanting this since she told him about her first fuck with Daddy Ike, years ago when she got pregnant with Adam at fourteen.

Adam grabbed his Momma’s slender hips and held her tight, as he fucked three loads of cum into her pussy. Adam just kept on loading her pussy until they both felt it running down their legs to the new, red carpet.

Sarah reached into the front seat and grabbed her sleep shirt to slap over her leaking pussy as Adam pulled out. She was bent over wiping her legs and he sat down in the warm leather seat, looking right at her slippery pussy from behind.

Adam wanted some more of his Momma’s pussy, and pulled her back by her hips as she giggled and settled down, sitting on his cock once again. They were fucking and hunching like wild people, when Adam looked up to see a pretty young blonde headed girl about his age watching them, as she leaned over the side of the convertible with her arms folded.

We got company Momma,” he said and Sarah looked up from her reverie of getting her pussy fucked.

“Well, hello young lady. I hope you’re enjoying the show,” Sarah said casually, since they’ve just been caught fucking.

“I sure am. I see Ma and Pa fucking all the time. But I’ve never seen them up close like this. I bet that’s a lot of fun. My brother and I were fishing in the river and I was heading back to the river with more worms. I sure am glad it’s me that saw you like this. I need to know more about it. My brother is always wanting to put his hands on my titties and run his hands up under my dresses, when I wear one.”

“So you’ve never been fucked before and your brother hasn’t either? How old is he?” Sarah asked.

Adam just knew his Momma was about to get him some more pussy from this cute country girl.

She sure looks good too. Her hair is the color of honey and her big titties are bunched up in an old red and white checkered shirt where she’s tied the shirt tails together, leaving almost all of her dark tan titties exposed.

“Neither of us have fucked before, but we sure want to learn how.”

“Well, you have just stumbled upon two of the best sex teachers in the state. We belong to the congregation that’s about to buy all this land and build a new church here. This is my son, Adam and I’m Sarah Taylor, Reverend Isaac William Taylor’s wife. Everyone calls him Daddy Ike, or Reverend Ike.”

“I know him. He’s been to see our Ma before. Ma sure does like your husband. I bet we join your church when you get moved out here. Do you and Adam ever teach lessons to boys and girls that have never fucked?”

“We sure do, just let me get off my son’s cock and you can take a good look at it.”

Sarah lifted her butt with a sucking sound, as Adam’s long cock came into view from her slick wet pussy.

“FUCKKKK, Ms. Sarah! Did you really have all that big cock up your pussy?”

“I sure did. What’s your name and how old are you? You sure are a pretty girl. My son Adam here has a lot of friends, but he doesn’t have a girlfriend yet. I sure hope he meets a girl as pretty as you, when he does settle on one girlfriend.”

“My name’s Judy. Do you really think I’m pretty? I’ve never thought much about me being pretty. I never wear fancy clothes or put on makeup.”

“Hi Judy. I think you’re absolutely beautiful. You don’t need any makeup. I really like your long blonde hair too. How tall are you anyway? I’m six foot two inches and I’m sixteen years old,” Adam said.

He’s really looking this girl over, and already, he knows his Momma likes her. He’s never thought about having one fulltime girlfriend until just now he saw Judy watching him fuck his Momma.

“My brother’s seventeen and I’m sixteen. I’m five foot nine inches tall. My titties are 38C, when I wear a bra that is. I kind of like having big ones like Ma has. Do you like girls with big titties? I see your Momma sure has some really fine, smaller titties.

“They sure look good Ms. Sarah,” Judy said as she kept leaning on the side of the convertible, looking at Adam’s cock, lazily lying against his leg, nearly halfway to his knees.

“I do like girls with big titties. I like Momma’s titties too though. But I was hoping if I ever have a fulltime girlfriend, she’ll have some big ones like yours. I bet you don’t ever have to wear a bra, do you?”

“I sure don’t - see?” she said as she loosened the knot and let her shirt tails fall apart, her dark tan titties still standing proud and erect, her little pink nipples perking up in the sunlight.

“Judy, I do love your big titties and your little pink nipples. I bet you like having them sucked, don’t you?” Sarah asked as she licked her lips and looked at Judy.

“Thank you, Ms. Taylor. I’ve never had them sucked before, but I can lick my own nipples if I pull my titties up high, see?” she said as she raised both of her huge titties and licked the tiny nipples on both of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.