The Preacher's Son - Cover

The Preacher's Son

Copyright© 2023 by Kyoti

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Adam Jenkins Taylor - the Preacher's son is on a special mission to help his dad develop a new way they can teach the youth of the community to turn their back on the evils of sin and debauchery by showing them how bad it is in reality. Reverse psychiatry, will work and he's out to prove it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Adam is slipping back across the driveway toward the stairs leading up to his room, when he hears someone whistle. He looks across the street at the house directly in front of their home. It’s getting late in the afternoon, but there’s still enough light to see. He doesn’t notice anyone, or anything, and keeps going.

He’s about to walk up the outside steps to his room, when he hears another whistle, and then, someone calling his name. He looks closer and sees an arm waving from behind the shrubs across the street.

That’s where Ms. Berryman, his biology teacher lives.

Adam steps out to get a better look, and sees someone waving their arm, again. He couldn’t see anything but the bare arm, whoever it is, is not wearing sleeves.

’If that’s Ms. Berryman, she must have a tank-top on, or ... I guess I should run up to my room and put my pants on before I go see about her, she may be in trouble. Why else would she be hiding there behind the bushes, waving her bare arm and whistling as she calls my name?’

He turned to go up the steps again, so he can put his pants on, when she yelled his name - louder this time. He knew then, he has to stop her from yelling his name before she has all the neighbors out in their yards to see what the commotion is.

Holding Anita’s thong, along with one last condom in his right hand, he ran across the street in his boxers.

“Over here Adam. I’m under this window. I need help, Dear.”

“Gosh Ms. Berryman, you’re almost naked!Wow, you really look good with just that short pajama top on. I never knew any of my teachers look this good with their titties, butt and pussy exposed.”

“Adam, will you stop looking at my naked body long enough to help me? I locked myself out of the house when I was picking up my cat food bowl. I was in my shorty pajama top, sneaking out to get the bowl when the door closed and locked behind me. Can you maybe lift me up so I can go in through this window? I keep it unlocked just in case I let dumb shit like this happen, again.”

“Sure Ms. Berryman, sorry about staring at you, but I swear, you really do look good naked. Man, you really do have some damn nice titties and what a sexy butt on you. Sorry, but I couldn’t help but notice.”

“Adam, I guess it’s alright that you see me half naked like this, since I’m at your mercy for help. Please don’t tell anyone you saw me naked outside. I’d be so embarrassed.”

“I’ll never tell anything like that, Ms. Berryman. Just what do you have in mind - about getting back inside, that is?”

“Maybe you could lift me up so I can slide the window open and crawl through.”

“We could very well scratch your naked body on the bushes and bricks, if we do that. Why don’t I climb up so I can crawl in and go open the door? That way you can stay hid until we can get your naked body covered.”

“Damn it, Adam. I’d be so damn ashamed for you to go in my house right now ... Uh, The TV is on.”

“I’ve seen TV’s before, Ms. Berryman. I wouldn’t stop to watch and forget about you.”

“But I was watching a movie.”

“I’m sure it will still be playing when you get back inside.”

“Do you promise me that you’ll never tell anyone about this, even if you see that raunchy-ass XXX-Rated fuck-movie that’s playing?”

“I’ve never seen one of those fuck movies, but I promise I’ll never tell that I saw one on your TV. Now let me stand where you are, and I’ll climb up these offset bricks to raise the window. As soon as I get inside, I’ll lower the window and run to the front door.”

“Adam, you’re such a sweet young man, and you’re really growing up fast. Are you only wearing your boxers? What were you doing slipping from that young woman’s apartment, in your boxers?”

“I was just visiting for a while.”

“I’m sure you were only just visiting. I guess we both have secrets we need to be kept quiet ... don’t we?”

“Yes Ma’am. Now let me get up to the window so I can raise it. Sorry about rubbing up against your titty. You sure do have a fine, fine, fine, I mean, a really fine pair of titties. I swear you do, if you don’t mind me saying that one more time.”

“Thanks Adam. Hurry Hon, it’s starting to rain and we’ll both get wet.”

“I’ll open the front door in just a matter of seconds, when I get the window closed. You be ready to run to the door, before anyone sees me letting you into your own house - with both of us nearly naked.”

“Thanks Adam, you’re such a sweet young man. Adam, OMIGOD ADAM! I see your manhood, hanging out the bottom of your boxers...

“OH MY LORD IN HEAVEN. Is that cock real? That’s not one of those fake-ass, artificial cocks, is it?”

“No Ma’am, it’s real. Sorry, I let it become exposed while I was climbing up. I’ll go through this window and have that front door open in no time ... OH DAMN, OH FUCK! I didn’t know you were going to grab my cock and kiss it!”

“I apologize Hon, but I just had to feel it, and kiss it too. I swear, I’ve never even seen a picture of a grown man’s cock as big as yours, not even in those x-rated sex movies.”

“Thanks, I’m really proud of my cock ... I’ll be at the front door in three shakes of a sheep’s tail.

’I really hate that my cock slipped out like that in front of her. She seemed to like it though. I sure would like to get a better look at her completely naked, while it’s light and not raining. I bet she really does look good. I wonder if she shaves her pussy. I just bet she has a pretty pussy ... and damn what an fuckin sexy ass on my biology teacher. I would love to lay on that ass all night, and fuck her full of cum, until she begs me to stop ... or maybe take a break.

’Then, stick it up her ass and fuck her until she begs me to come inside her ass, and her pussy’

He had just opened the front door when Ms. Berryman jumped out from behind a bush, scaring the shit out of him.

She’s dripping wet and he is too as they stand in her foyer, looking at each other.

She ripped her wet, shorty gown off over her head, then removed her hand from in front of her hairless pussy.

Hell yeah - I’m right ... she shaves her pussy just like Momma, and my other lovers.

Ms. Berryman walked around Adam, looking at his butt then his cock, both of which are showing through his clinging wet, boxers.

He heard a sound he recognized and looked at the large, home theater movie screen where a young boy is fucking an older woman while a young girl sucks her titties.

He stood staring at the screen, then realized - That’s Ms. Berryman getting fucked. He didn’t recognize the boy or girl. His cock is swelling like hell, getting even longer and harder as he tries to hold it down.

“Adam, we need to get some towels and dry off. You need to stay here with me, too. I can’t let you go back out in all this rain. There’s a thunderstorm brewing out there now.”

“Yes’sum, whatever you think. Are you a movie actress, Ms. Berryman?”

“Son, I hope you’ll never tell anyone what you’ve seen here today ... To be honest you, I have made hundreds underground movies with some younger friends of mine. I hope you’re not disgusted with me because I crave sex with younger boys and girls.”

“Oh no. I love sex with girls my age too. But, I really, really, really absolutely to damn - love sex with women your age, Ms. Berryman.”

“Adam, do you mean to tell me, that you’ve had that big cock of yours, inside a girl’s pussy? Did you just say you have fucked women my age?”

“I sure have - and more than one. I know you won’t tell ... and now we can talk about this all we want to. I bet it’s fun to make a movie like that.”

“It really is Adam. Would you like to star in one with me? I hardly think we could get a young girl, or even a girl of seventeen or eighteen to take your cock in her pussy, they just aren’t as experienced in fucking as a grown woman like me.”

“Who is the boy and girl in this movie?”

“My niece and nephew. She’s coming over in the morning, but he’s gone to camp for two weeks.”

“I’d sure like to meet her, if you wouldn’t mind that is.”

“I’m sure she would love to meet you - but there’s no way in hell she’ll be able to take that fuckin cock of yours inside her pussy. She’s only sixteen. I bet she would love to suck your cock though. Do you like having girls suck your cock?”

“I love it. I really really love eating pussy while a woman’s sucking my cock.”

You eat pussy? My, My - Adam Taylor ... A well hung young stud who eats pussy! Can you make a woman like me, get a come by eating her pussy?”

“I’ve done it many times. I reckon I still can. I’d love to show you ... that is if you like sucking and fucking boys my age. Your nephew looks way younger than me.”

“I love boys your age. I’d love to suck your cock. If you can eat my pussy and make me get a come, I’ll let you fuck me until your cock gives out...

“How about that deal?”

“I’d love to do that. Will I get to fuck your niece? I mean, if she wants me to?”

“She’s bringing a girlfriend with her for two days. You can fuck both of them ... If they want your cock, that is. But you mustn’t hurt them with that huge cock of yours.”

“I’ve never hurt any girl, or woman, and I’ve fucked many women and girls too ... Well I said many, but there were only a half dozen of each and to tell the truth I do love sex. I love fucking and sucking girls my age, and older too.”

“Hand me your boxers Adam, and I’ll put them in the dryer. You and I are going to turn the camera’s on in my studio and make us a short, XXX-Rated fuck movie.

“Ms. Berryman, you just now got your niece fucked and she doesn’t even know me yet.”

“You’re so funny Adam, but I love your sense of humor, now eat my pussy.”

“You’re pussy really tastes sweet Ms. Berryman, and I love eating you.”

“Adam, I love sucking your cock too. I can hardly get it in my mouth, but I love the taste and feel of your huge cock in my mouth...

“OH DAMN! You really do know how to eat a woman’s pussy, you must have had a damn good teacher.”

“I did, and she’s the best ever.”

“Adam, I think I’m about to get a come already. If you keep sucking my clitty like that, I’ll fill your mouth. I’ve never known a grown man who can eat pussy as good as you. OH DAMN. I did it ... I got a big one. OH FUCK YES, I’m getting another one, suck that clitty Baby, I love this shit.

“Adam I need your cock in my pussy already. If you can fuck as good as you eat pussy, I’m going to call Cynthia to come over so she can get some of this. Do you know Cynthia Martin?”

“I sure do. She’s the new librarian at school. She goes to our church too. Do you mean she like sex movies - and sucking and fucking too?”

“Adam, she’s never been fucked. Would you like to put this cock of yours in a young woman’s pussy that’s never been fucked?”

“I sure would, but first I want to fuck you Ms. Berryman. Sit right there on the side of the bed. I want to kneel between your legs and give you a really good fucking. Then I want to fuck you from behind. Oh, and I only have one rubber, do I need to use it?”

“Save it for Cynthia, she’s not on the pill. I’m sure you’ll be able to fuck her, if we go about this right. All we need to do, is get her naked and convince her to let you eat her pussy, she’ll be eager to give you some of that tight little virgin snatch once she gets a feel of your cock.”

“Get her on the phone, Ms. Berryman. I’m going to fuck your pussy and make you come.”

“I feel it now Adam, fuck me - fuck my pussy, Baby.

“Hello Cynthia, this is Carol, how are you Hon?

OH FUCK YES!”

“NO NO! I was talking to a student of mine. He’s here doing some summer make-up work for me, you know, earning extra credits. Are you busy? Good, will you come over? Yes, I need you to help me with a biology experiment ... Well, I really wanted it to be you. I would be too shy to ask anyone else. You will? Please hurry. No, you can come wearing just your sleep shirt, that’s all I wear around the house, and Adam won’t mind. You’ll love Adam. He’s such a fine young gentleman and so accommodating.

“Yes, Adam Taylor. As a matter of fact he got wet helping me out doors, and he’s naked at this minute. I’m serious, come see for yourself. Well, get your sexy butt on over here and you’ll see that I’m not joking. I bet when you see him naked, you’ll know it’s no joke. Well, I mean - this boy has a cock like a horse ... that’s what I mean. Cynthia? Cynthia? Fuck, she hung up.”

“Do you think she’ll come over, or was she mad?”

“I’m sure she’s coming over. I really think she wants to get fucked. If she’ll let you, I want you to put a pussy sucking, and then a cunt fucking on her ass that will blow her mind, and blow her belly up too. She was raised by a very strict aunt and she’s really shy. She’s just now started looking at sex movies and fuck pics. She sits and watches them, like it may be something fun and exciting to her, some day. Give her time, don’t push her, and just let her make up her own mind. You’ll see, she’s very pretty, very sexy, but very shy when she’s naked, and she’s very backwards about any sex knowledge.”

“You help me get my cock inside her pussy and I’ll give you an extra fuck and suck.”

“You got it Adam, now fuck my pussy, Boy. I feel a good one coming on.”

Adam fucked her sweet pussy fast and furious, and they were just getting up when the doorbell rang.

“Are all the camera’s still on, Ms. Berryman?”

“Adam, you sneaky devil ... Yes they are Babe, and we’ll get this fucking on film to play it back for her. Wait here, I’ll be right back. You better be ready, she’s a dripping wet, fuckin dream.”

Adam wanted to be relaxed and cool when the young librarian comes into the room. He’s lying back on the red velvet bed, his long legs spread. His huge cock is rigid, lying all the way up past his belly button when the shy librarian walked into the bedroom ... and gasped.

“Adam, I want you to meet Cynthia Martin.

“Cynthia, this is Adam Taylor - Reverend Taylor’s son.”

“Hello Ms. Martin, sorry that I’m naked, but my clothes got wet and Ms. Berryman is drying them for me. Won’t you sit down. I’ll try to keep myself covered if it bothers you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.