The Preacher's Son - Cover

The Preacher's Son

Copyright© 2023 by Kyoti

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Adam Jenkins Taylor - the Preacher's son is on a special mission to help his dad develop a new way they can teach the youth of the community to turn their back on the evils of sin and debauchery by showing them how bad it is in reality. Reverse psychiatry, will work and he's out to prove it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

“Well, it wasn’t like we were dating or anything, but we did kiss some - and he touched me. I touched him too, but I was afraid to touch him too much, he is my cousin after all. It felt so good, I was ashamed of myself for wishing he wasn’t my cousin. I really think I would have gotten naked that night, if it was someone special... like you, that was making me feel so damn good between my legs.”

“Did you really, it was that good, hunh?”

Shit yes it was. Have you ever done anything like that? I mean touch a girl and have her touch your ... thing, then kiss and feel it?”

“Mary Alice, a real man-friend of a pretty woman, never tells a girl he really really likes, about his times with other girls. I hope you understand, it’s just not a gentlemanly thing to do.”

“My cousin Earl is always bragging about the girls he has gotten naked with, and I really believe he was adding some really really really nasty lies about all sorts of sex stuff he’s done with them...

“I’d never even heard of some of the things, when he told me all about them. I’m glad you’re a gentleman. I bet you know a lot more about women’s real needs than my cousin Earl anyway. I bet you could make a grown woman like my Mom really forget about all her bad times with my little dicked daddy’s sorry ass.”

“Mary Alice, please swear to me that you’ll never tell my secrets, and I’ll confess a few of them to you. In just a few minutes with you, I have wished a hundred times, that we were the same age and I was dating you. I’d give anything right now, if it had been me that was parking with you that night ... Your first night to park...

“Now, I feel like I need to tell you about myself. I’m not the goody goody guy you may think I am, just because I’m a Preacher’s son, and all.

“You see, I’ve been schooled in the art of making love to a woman ... And believe me, a man loving a woman is an art unto itself, that is, if a man does it right the first time with a woman he cares about. I know secrets about the female body that most women will ever know about their own body. You mustn’t ever tell on me though, cause not many men will ever have the schooling I’ve had.”

“Adam, I’ll never tell your secrets, we’ve both shared some really close ones. One day, I wish you’d share some of your secrets about a woman’s body with me. Just so I’ll know before I get grown and get married. I’d hate to be like Mom and marry the wrong man and end up with a husband who has a little dick - then spend the rest of my life never getting the love I wish I could have had, if I had a man with a big dick.”

“Maybe one day or night, we could try some of the things I’ve been taught. I’d hate to be the reason you married a man with a little dick and never got a chance to even see a man with a huge dick that’s much larger than average. You can never tell anyone what I’m about to tell you, Mary Alice. Well, maybe your Mom, if you think she would like to know, I mean, now that she’s free to find a younger man, with a huge cock. But even then, I’d advise you to only tell her that she may become addicted to the kind of sex I’m referring to. But, if you feel like she would - forever -protect my secret, and yours too, if you let me tell you what I’ve been taught ... and make sure she keeps it a secret like you kept hers.”

“DAMN ADAM! I’d love to learn every fuckin one of your secrets about love and sex myself. You’re just so handsome and you know everything about a woman’s body and how she feels about a handsome young man like you ... I bet you have a big one - now don’t you. Tell me the truth. I see you smiling. You have a huge fuckin cock - don’t you?”

“I guess you could say mine is well above average, I’ve been told by more than one grown woman, and a few younger women your age too, that yes, I do have a huge fuckin cock.”

“I just knew it. I wish there was a way I could see for myself. I’d love to tell Mom that I actually met a man with a big one. That would give her some hope for her own future.”

“Well, since we’re out here close to the river, we could drive out and sit under the trees where it’s cool. Daddy Ike and I used to come out here fishing and it was one of my favorite memories...

“I mean if you really want to stop out here ... and talk some more.”

“I’d love to, will you show me your cock? I know it has to be huge, I can tell you would never brag on how big your cock is, like my cousin. I really believe he was trying to get me to let him have my cherry. That shit never happened.”

“Will you show me your cute little pussy with no hair on it?”

“I was hoping you’d want to see my pussy. I’ll even show you my titties too, if you show me just how big your cock really is.”

“Move that Wal-Mart sack and slide out on my side Mary Alice, that’s the way girls do when they like a boy.”

“What’s in this sack? I was sitting on it, I hope I didn’t smash anything,” she said as she looked inside and then up at Adam, grinning.

“Adam, I’ve never seen one of these, can we take some with us? I’d love to know how they work. I mean how they fit your thing. Have you ever put one of these on your big cock?”

“Open the box wrapper and get six, we’ll both learn. I’ve never used one before. The women I’ve been with wanted me to fill their pussies with semen. You’ll be my first - if we happen to go that far.”

“But I thought you said you were schooled in all the stuff.”

“I was, but like I said, I’ve never worn a rubber.”

“Wow, I bet that was awesome wasn’t it? I bet it feels good no matter if you’re wearing one of these or not. It says here on the front they’re lubricated, is that for when the woman has a small pussy, like Mom and me, so your big cock will easily go in a girl’s pussy anyway?”

“I think that may be the reason. You mean your Mom’s pussy is as small as yours? Sorry, I said that word again, I was so excited ... thinking about you and your Mom’s tight little pussies and it just slipped out.”

“It’s alright, Mom and I say pussy when we talk about our pussies. I know you’ll keep my secrets now. I’m getting excited knowing that you were thinking about Mom’s pussy and mine too. I want to get naked with my first man ... Can I get naked with you out here in the country? I want to show you my titties and my pussy...

“I’m so fuckin excited now, I don’t think I’d need a lubricated fuckin rubber, that is if you were planning to put your big cock inside my pussy. Shit Man, my pussy is already so lubricated my panties are wet and I feel it wetting my butt cheeks.”

“Mary Alice, I’m so excited to be here with you, with us talking about your Mom. I swear, my cock is already hard as a brick bat.”

“Hurry and get naked Adam, I want to see you, when you see me.”


“Gosh Mary Alice, I’ve always known you’d be beautiful if I ever did get to see you naked. I love your sexy ass and you sure have some fine fine fine titties. Are your Mom’s titties big like yours too? WOW, I see your little shaved pussy now. I could just kiss it, it’s fuckin so cute.”

“Thank you Adam, now take your jeans off. I see that big swelled up place. OH DEAR GOD! I see the fat end of it. Your cock really is a big one, isn’t it? Pull all of that big long fat fucker out. OH MAN! OH FUCK YES! I love your huge cock. I need to fuck you, Adam, and I need you to fuck me. I have got to get that huge cock of yours inside my pussy all the way. I bet Mom would love to have this big beautiful cock buried all the way inside her pussy too, don’t you?”

“Do you really think she would? I mean, well, you know what I meant ... And you know her better than me ... but, well a man can only wish a grown woman as beautiful as your mom, will want him, his cock.”

“She would Adam, we need to go over there and let you meet her. I’m going to tell her how big your cock is and she’ll want to meet you and see for herself. Adam, would you be shocked if my Mom wants you to put your big cock inside her pussy? I just know she’ll want you to fuck her, once she sees this. Sorry, I hardly ever say fuck, but I’m just so excited about seeing your big fuckin cock.”

“That’s alright, I say fuck sometimes when I get excited too, and I’m a preachers boy on top of that.


“Now, back to this other stuff we were talking about ... If your Mom sees my cock and all of a sudden she wants me to fuck her, would you get mad? I mean, well I was hoping maybe you and I could see if my cock will even go inside your pussy first. But we don’t have to, if you don’t want to, and we can go see if your mom wants to fuck me, then fuck you too.”

“Adam, I have got to try to get this cock of yours all the way inside my pussy. Lie here on this smooth sandy place and let me figure out how this fucking rubber goes on you big cock. I hope you bought the extra large, or it’ll never fit,” Mary Alice laughed as she knelt beside Adam and leaned over his cock to get the rubber rolled down on his cock.

“Mary Alice, I kinda want to show you all I’ve learned about kissing a woman’s titties, nipples, neck and ears. Then I want to show you how good I am at sucking pussy, before we actually fuck.”

“Adam, are you telling me you want to do all that - with me? Before we fuck? Get your ass down here on the ground. I’m going to just see how fuckin good you are with a woman who has never been fucked, or has never even been made love to...

“I guess you know, if you do all that loving stuff to my body out here, then you teach me to fuck like a woman in love ... you’re just gonna have to do all that damn sex stuff to my mom too, cause I’ll tell her about it, and she’ll come looking for your sexy ass.”

“Lie down on your dress Mary Alice, I don’t want any sand in your pussy when I suck it. You just lie still while I show you what all I’ve learned about loving a woman’s body, and making her know that I do love her as one of my best friends.”

“OH FUCK YES, you kiss so good. I just know it’s gonna feel good when you suck my neck and my titties. FUU-UUCCK, you’re driving me wild when you suck my ears like that ... and lick the side of my neck. OH LORD Adam! Fuck Man, you sure are sucking hard on my neck, but it feels good. Suck my big titties Adam, I just love to touch them in bed at night.

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! I’ll let you suck my nipples all day, if we weren’t already planning to fuck each other right now. That tickles my belly, damn it. Adam are you really going to kiss my pussy? You just now fuckin put your tongue inside my pussy! OH DAMN! I’ve never had an orgasm, but I think I may be about to get one now, something feels really good all over down there. OH MY GOD, what was that Adam? Do that again, YES, YES YES. Do that again - right there. WHAT IN THE FUCK WAS THAT? FUCK MAN. You’re not making love to me, you’re torturing me with that wild wicked tongue of yours ... Damn, you need to show me what that was when we get a mirror.”

“That’s your clitty Mary Alice, do you like it when I lick it and suck it like that?”

“Just fuckin stop talking, and suck that fucking clitty of mine again again, until I either come, explode, or die ... FUCK, I know that was a fucking orgasm. Adam, don’t stop now, I’m getting another one. Damn Adam, let up just a little bit - my belly, my pussy, my titties and my ass is going fuckin crazy, it feels so good.”

“What do you think Mary Alice? Do you want me to try to fuck your tiny pussy now?”

“Get that big fucker in my pussy Adam, I need a good fucking as bad as Mom does.”

“I need to put the rubber on Mary Alice.”

“You can do that later, just fuck my raw pussy with your raw cock, I want to feel your big naked cock pushing against my pussy one time, and that’s NOW.”

“Here it comes then. Once we get the head of my cock inside your pussy, I’ll go slow so it won’t hurt as much.”

“OH FUCK, MAN! NOW THAT FUCKIN HURT! NO NO! Don’t stop, don’t stop, just fuck me slow and easy and let my pussy get used to that monster probing my pussy ... Yes, now that feels really good when you fuck me slow and easy. I love the way it feels when you push it slowly deeper inside my pussy like that too. GOOD GOLLY DAMN! Now that hurt when you pushed your big cock inside my pussy where you have never been - yet.

“Damn, you sure can make a woman go from making her pussy sting to make sure she feels good.”

“Uh, I may need to pull out and put that rubber on ... MARY ALICE!

Mary Alice, your pussy is feeling really fuckin good to me now.”

“You better not pull out yet - DAMN IT - fuck my pussy, Adam. I love your big fat cock. We have GOT to go fuck Mom with your cock. Will you PLEASE fuck my mom? Please say yes Adam. OH FUCK - I just got an orgasm with your cock really really deep inside my pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.