The Preacher's Son - Cover

The Preacher's Son

Copyright© 2023 by Kyoti

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Adam Jenkins Taylor - the Preacher's son is on a special mission to help his dad develop a new way they can teach the youth of the community to turn their back on the evils of sin and debauchery by showing them how bad it is in reality. Reverse psychiatry, will work and he's out to prove it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

“OH MY GOODNESS. No wonder the women were looking at your crotch, and the girls were all following you around. You’re a beautifully made young man, Adam. Your cock is way-way the Dickens larger than Daddy Ike’s. I mean - by a fuckin, tremendous amount ... Just guessing, as much as six inches longer, and his is only six inches.”

“Really? Gosh, I like being a teenager now more than ever. Do you think my cock will keep growing even more?”

“Would you actually want it to grow even more? You will probably continue in size, if not length even though you’re only sixteen. May I touch your cock?”

“Sure, I like for it to be touched.”

“Goodness, I can’t even reach around it with my thumb and forefinger. I wonder if this will even go inside a woman’s pussy.”

“I think it will, Momma. If a woman is wet and slippery and she wants it to go. I think I’d probably have to be really careful with a woman with a small pussy, don’t you?”

“I think you’re right. A slender built woman like me, would really have to be very careful and go slow or she’d tear her pussy up bad enough that she’d have to see a doctor. Adam, I’m sure there many women out there now, that would love to kiss and hold your cock, even if they can’t get it inside their pussy, don’t you agree?”

“I’m sure there are too. I hope a lot of women want kiss my cock and even suck it. I think I’d like that.”

“I’m not sure there are many women who could get all of your cock in their mouth...

“Hold on, I’m going to try - just so we’ll both know for sure. You hold still and if you feel like you want to shoot your sperm, just feel free to let it go. You and I both need to know what that feels like ... Me in a woman’s mouth, and you learning how to let a woman suck your cock until you fill her mouth with loads and loads of boy cum.”

“YES. I want to know what it feels like for you to have it in your mouth. You may want to remove your dress Momma, I think I may get excited and spray my stuff all over you. I mean, right now, it feels like I could go a lot, if you do suck me.”

“All I have under the dress is my panties, will that be alright?”

“Yes, but you may get them messed up too, the way I’m swelling already.”

“Then I’ll take them off also. Here hold these for me Adam while I pull my dress off.”

Adam took his Momma’s tiny little white panties and reached over to stuff them down into the back pocket of his jeans. They sure are small, he noticed.

“Momma, I never knew women shaved their hair off - uh down there - Boy, I bet that feels good.”

“Yes, I love the way it feels and so does Daddy Ike, he hates getting pussy hair in his mouth.

“You can feel my pussy if you like. I’ll kiss and suck your cock, then show you all about my pussy so you’ll know all there is to know about other womens pussies. Just think of all those young girls who are going to love this big beautiful cock of yours ... for years and years to come...

“There will be many of them who will know you by your name as they hear about their friends describe how you can fuck them until they get their own orgasms, before they get to meet you and flirt with with you. Just think, those young girl will flash their titties, pussies, and cute little sexy naked butts at my son.”

“Your pussy sure is smooth and I can barely get two fingers inside you. I bet a lot of women would love to have a small tight pussy like you.”

“I’m sure they’ll all feel small to you. Especially when you put this monster cock inside their pussy ... While I’m kissing and sucking you, gently but manly, use your fingers to get my pussy really wet. When you’ve explored and found all the sensitive places about my pussy - I want to roll over and sit on your cock.”

“I bet we could kiss and suck each other at the same time, if we were to lie on that old mattress over there.”

“I bet we could too, lets move over there. I knew I was saving that old mattress for a good reason...

“Adam, you need to pay close attention to a woman’s entire body, from her ears, her neck, to her breasts and especially her nipples, if they happen to have tiny little nipples like me. Then too, a woman’s belly is a very very sensitive part of her body. Just remember, each time you take your time to stimulate a woman’s naked body, you’re going to make her want to fuck you that much more...

“Don’t just dive right into her pussy, and put a finger - or your big, oversize cock inside her all at once ... Make love to her entire body. Kiss her titties lightly, one then the other. Move down and kiss her belly without touching her with your hands. Don’t ever, just dive into her pussy and lick her there, for damn sure. Take your time and kiss all around her pussy, but never on it or inside her pussy just yet.

“Kiss her thighs, then nudge her legs apart and kiss the insides of both thighs. Take your time and show her that you actually are a man who not only loves to see a woman’s naked body ... Show her that you actually worship the body of a willing woman who isn’t afraid to give up herself to her lover, from her toes to her hairline. Show her that you’re not there just nosing around for some pussy, but you want to make love to her. By then, you’ll have her so excited and so hot to fuck, she’ll want you so bad, she’ll grab you and fuck the shit out of you.”

“Wow Momma, really?”

“Yes, now show me how you can make love to a woman using my instructions, and I’ll teach you how to be a really good student of fucking a woman. You’ve got the best young body I have ever seen on a boy your age, and there are only a few men who have what you have. Let me teach you how, and you’ll make every woman, young or old, want to strip off naked and totally give her body up to you.”

“Lie back on the mattress Momma. I want to be leaning over you, so I can start with your neck. Turn your head Momma ... May I kiss and suck your neck? I love the taste of your skin and the taste of your sweat.”

“Just don’t suck too hard on a married woman’s neck, you’ll suck a bruise on her and she’ll have a hickey. If she has a husband who really explores her body, she’ll be in bad trouble ... and you’ll never get that pussy again. If she’s a young girl, her mother or father will ground her, for life”

“What if you were to roll over so I raise your hair back on your head, so I can suck the back of your neck? Will you let me do that? I want to suck your neck so bad it makes my cock even harder. I would love to leave my mark on you ... Just a little one, to show you and me, that your body and your pussy belongs to me too.””

“Wait until we’re fucking and about to get our comes. I’ll let you lay on my back while you’re fucking me, then you can raise my hair and suck my neck...

“OH FUCK YES ... do my ears, stick your tongue inside, and pull my ear lobe gently with your lips. Lick my temples and kiss my mouth with your tongue deep inside.

“OH HELL YES! MY SON IS GOING TO BE SO FUCKIN GOOD AT MAKING A WOMAN WANT HIS COCK AGAIN AND AGAIN ... Just wait and see, women will sent you letters and girls will send you notes, offering you their body, not only their pussy!

“YES BABY! Kiss the front of my neck again, BUT NEVER-EVER, suck a hickey on a woman’s neck in front...

“Adam! OH FUCK YES! I love the way you suck my nipples. Caress my breasts with your lips and tongue Baby, don’t just hold my titties. Pretend they are small, cuddly animals that you really love holding and petting. OH FUCK YES, I love the way you suck my nipples so tenderly. Do that a lot when you and the women are almost naked, especially in a parked in a car.

Daddy Ike and I need to buy you a car. A boy needs a car. Daddy Ike fucked me the first time in his station wagon and to this day, it is still my best fuck ever. It was my first time and I never wanted it to end ... he was making me get so many comes.

That’s where we conceived you...

“Adam, when we get you a car, I want you to fuck me in the back seat ... will you, Hon?”

“Heck yes! I’d love for you to be the first lover to fuck me in my car - when I do get one. That would be special, wouldn’t it?”

“It sure would. I don’t want you to use a condom either, then it will be just like my first time for real.”

“Are we going to use a rubber today?”

“Do you have any?”

“No.”

“Then we won’t use one. We’ll buy you some tomorrow. We’ll buy you a box of them.

“Adam when I raise my knees wide apart like this, spread my pussy lips and look inside me. Do you see that little bitty bump up close to the top, right between my pussy lips?”

“I sure do.”

“That’s my clitoris - DEAR PUSSY LOVING LAD ... You need to learn all about that little button. I’ve heard the younger girls call it a clitty. That’s what makes a woman’s pussy purr like a kitten, and want to cuddle up with your naked cock forever. If you can eat pussy and make a pussy purr, you’ll own a woman’s entire body, for her entire life, no matter if she is married. Divorced, or widowed. Do my clitty gently Adam, show me how how good you are at making love to that tender little pussy-cat inside my pussy. OH FUCK YES, OH GOD DAMN. I just got a super come. Do that again just like that! YES YES EAT MY PUSSY, BABY.

“SUCK THAT FUCKING CLITTY, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. My son is a pussy eater and a Master at it. Adam, eat Momma’s pussy some more, I’ve gotten four fucking fantastic comes already with you eating my pussy.”

“Momma, let me lie down and you get on top of me. I want us to suck each other at the same time. I bet that would feel good, don’t you?”

“I’m sure it does too. I’ve never had that done to me before. Daddy Ike hasn’t eaten my pussy since we got married ... Damn his selfish old hide.”

“Lay on top of me Momma, now scoot back. Wow, I love it when you suck my cock really deep in your mouth like that.”

“Suck my pussy Adam, we can talk later, Hon. This is some serious fucking we’re doing here. You may be young and inexperienced, but my son is a FUCK MASTER when it comes to loving a woman’s naked body.”

“Momma, where are you going? I was just getting a good suck on your clitty again,” he said as his Momma flipped up and whirled around on him.

“I can’t take any more of you sucking pussy, you were driving me crazy and you make be want you to fuck me ... Adam; I have to have this monster cock in my pussy already. Hold it up for me. I’m so fucking slick with sweat and pussy juice, I’m sliding off.”

“Now Momma, let your pussy down slowly and fuck me. Don’t hurt yourself. I’ll hold your hips and help you.”

“Don’t worry about my hips, hold my little bitty titties, while I get this big fucker inside my pussy again - then you better hang on - Boy.”

“Damn Momma, your pussy is really tight.”

“It’s never been stretched like this before, is the reason. Daddy Ike has a long cock, but its skinny as as a ten-penny nail. I love your huge - long - fuckin - fat - ass Man Size Cock. Fuck me Adam. I’m about to come again.”

“I think I may be about to come too. Do you want me to shoot in my cum inside your pussy or do you want to get off before I do?”

“Shoot my hot fuckin pussy full of cum. I’m not getting off! I’m just now able to get your cock all the way inside my pussy and I aim to ride that big bastard until I can’t come again.”

“Fuck me Momma, I hope you know, I’m coming inside your pussy.”

“OH MY GOD - now you’ve got a fuckin hose flushing my pussy with your cum.”

“I do shoot a lot, don’t I Momma? I knew I did, but I wasn’t sure I could keep on fucking until now? OH HELL YES! I’m about to shoot again. Can you get another one at the same time I do this time?”

“Here it comes Baby, hold me and suck my titties tenderly. I’m about to slide off your sweaty body.”

“Momma, I want you to lay on your belly and let me fuck you from behind ... at least once. I want to suck your neck as I lay on your ass and fuck you from behind as I suck your neck.”

“OH HELL YES, I CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF YOUR COCK.”

Sarah Taylor flipped like a fish on a riverbank, and lay with her legs spread wide, her long straight hair wet and pulled up over her neck in back. Adam is sweaty and she is too, as he lies between her long legs, ready to slide forward. His long thick, rigid cock is sliding home with his first plunge into her tight but slippery pussy. All the way to her sweaty, slick buttocks, he went ... Then, he backed up and drove his cock once more, as he plunged even deeper and deeper. Sara Taylor once more thrust her buttocks back, letting his cock pound her ass again and again.

“I love fucking like this Adam, suck my neck. I think I could come a hundred times like this. MOTHERFUCKER! I love the way suck my neck while you fuck my ass.”

“You didn’t really mean that, did you?”

“Not this time, Baby. But I’ll take that long fat cock of yours all the way up my ass one day. Daddy Ike doesn’t like butt-fucking me, though he will finger my ass and even lick my ass - but he won’t put his dick in my ass like I want him to. I love having my ass stimulated, Baby. Remember that, I love being fucked all over my body. Ram that long fat, fucking cock up inside my pussy Baby, and shoot my pussy full one more time.”

“Here it comes, Momma.”


...”Momma, thanks for teaching me all about a woman’s body. If you ever, ever think I need another lesson - or even two, will you show me some more ways to love a woman, and more ways to fuck a woman’s body that will make her my woman, like my Mom??”

“I sure will, I think we need to be absolutely sure you know all about fucking women, before you start fucking all the women and girls in this town. How many have you fucked so far Adam?”

“Four, with you.”

“Damn, I just knew all the time, my son was going to be a ladies man! Just use the rubbers, as you fuck all of those who are single or still in school. When you fuck all those women that look at your sexy ass, wink and give you a smile - and then sing in the choir on Sunday ... fuck them until they have to sit on a pillow. Fuck their pussy full and let them know what it’s like to be fucked and knocked up by a real man, with a real man’s long fat cock.”

“I will Momma. I’d rather never use a rubber on every one of those women who give me the eye? They have teased me enough. I’d love to shoot cum in their wet unprotected pussies, as many times as they will let me.”

“Adam, get them good and worked up by making love to them before you even get close to fucking them. Get their pussies hot and bothered and they’ll let you fuck their naked pussies again and again - and you’ll probably get lots of naked ass fucking too. I hope you knock them all up, that’ll show those horny-ass sisters to fuck with my young stud and tease him about some pussy.

“Just use rubbers on the young school girls. You can fuck their mom’s between their naked butt cheeks, until they beg you to fuck their pussies ... and they’ll beg you to let your cum go inside their pussy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.