The Preacher's Son - Cover

The Preacher's Son

Copyright© 2023 by Kyoti

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Adam Jenkins Taylor - the Preacher's son is on a special mission to help his dad develop a new way they can teach the youth of the community to turn their back on the evils of sin and debauchery by showing them how bad it is in reality. Reverse psychiatry, will work and he's out to prove it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

“Adam, I would assume you have lots of girlfriends the way you lavish compliments on women...

“Can I really go fast? I mean, I get so excited and so worked up when I go fast. I had a boyfriend in high school who had a fast car with a big ol’ loud engine under the hood like yours. He never would let me drive it but I’d get so excited when he went fast, I’d... well I would get a good feeling. I would even have to make him stop so I could run into a nearby restroom and relieve myself, sometimes ... if you know what I mean.”

“You just go right ahead and drive as fast as you think you can handle it. If you need relief, we can stop and you can relieve yourself out in the country. I’m sure you meant, you get excited and need to run pee. Momma gets excited like that when I drive fast with her in here and I have to stop and let her pee on the side of the road. I mean, sometimes I get so excited I need to relieve myself too. I mean, really take hold and relieve myself.”

Lucy slid forward in her seat, causing her panties and her scrubs to pull up inside her slick pussy lips, making a camel toe from hell as she revved the big engine. The vibration of that big V8 is about to make her pussy bite her panties, as she revs it and lets off the clutch, smoking the rear tires. She came close to getting an orgasm as she felt the power of the car force her back against her seat. She revved the engine, shifting into 2nd gear, smoking the rear tires once more. Her pussy is dripping, as she hits third gear.

She’s about to pee, and her bladder is straining to hold her pee back, as she hit 4th gear at the city limits, headed out of town with the exhaust pipes roaring.

Lucy is so mad at herself ... she knew, if she didn’t have to pee so bad, she could have already gotten three orgasms. She wonders what Adam will think of her when she tells him she needs to pee on the side of the road, like he said his Momma does. Now, she cannot wait any longer ... she has to go...

“Adam, I’m so excited ... I really need to hurry up and stop so I can pee,” she said, getting another grip on her pussy muscles to keep from peeing in his car.

“Turn to your right, up here. There’s a dirt road that goes back toward the river. I need to pee too. I’m excited just being in my car with you. I mean you’re so beautiful and just looking at your long blonde hair really makes me feel good all over. Stop along here anywhere, and let the dust settle. Leave the head lights on so we can see,” Adam told her, hoping she’d leave the lights on so he can actually get to see her pull her panties down, and squat to pee in the dirt road.

Lucy shifted into neutral, then jumped from the car before it completely stopped rolling. Then she ran around to the front in the headlights where she saw Adam already peeing.

’Lordy look at that stream of piss ... he really did need to go. Damn, what in the hell is that thing he has in his hand? OMIGOD - NO FUCKIN WAY ... IS IT?’

She hooked her thumbs in her scrubs, and her panties at the same time. She stumbled as her scrubs became tangled in her shoes. Then she jerked her left foot completely clear of the long pants leg. She picked up the empty leg of her scrubs in her hands, holding them out of the way as she squatted to squirt her pee three feet out in front of her.

She had jumped out of the car while it’s still barely moving, and now, as she squats with her piss streaming out of her pussy, the car has slowly rolled forward, pushing against her. Lucy is still pissing as she duck-walks in the dirt road, straight through her muddy puddle of piss. She’s straining her bladder so hard to finish, she farts three times so loud, she laughs at herself, and looks up to see Adam laughing too.

The car is now rolling against her once again, and she took another three duck-steps as her piss continues to stream out like a broken faucet.

Adam saw what was happening to her and walked over to lean back against the front of the car. Lucy was able to strain hard enough, she squirted the last of her pee into the dusty dirt of the country road ... Then farted twice more, before she wiped her pussy on the leg of her scrub that she still held up out of the two muddy piss puddles.

“Thank you Adam, you’re such a gentleman. Anyone else would either be laughing at me for farting so loud in this predicament, or he’d be trying to rape me as I squat out here pissing like a race horse,” she said, looking up at him.

He’s looking at her, but she didn’t feel threatened, she knew he’s the son of a preacher, and he has good manners even though he looks at her pussy each time she flashes it at him.

“Here Ms. Lucy, I carry a handkerchief all the time and sometimes Momma has to use it to wipe with, she says it makes her feel better to know her puss ... I mean she likes to know she’s dry down there, ” Adam told her as he stooped to hand her the handkerchief after he’d unfolded it all the way.

“Adam, though I have already wiped my pussy on my scrubs - I swear you’re the most polite young gentleman ever. Your Momma and Daddy Ike have done an amazing job raising you. You’re so handsome too, I just bet you could be out here tonight with a carload of young girls who would be willing to pull their panties down for you.”

Lucy Brimhaw laughed at what she’d said, as she stood and tried to get her foot back through the left leg of scrub pants. She managed to get her foot back into her pants leg with her shoe on, but then she realizes, she has one foot inside her panties and one foot out, as she tries to pull her scrubs and her panties up at the same time up.

Adam watched as she became frustrated in her efforts. He reached out to turn Lucy around, then he held her naked hips as she pulled her scrubs off her foot, then slipped her shoe back through her tiny panties.

She felt them rip when her heel caught.

In her frustration, Lucy reached between her legs and ripped the damn panties from her butt, then swung her arm as if to throw the tattered panties away. Adam caught her hand. As she watched, he stuffed her ripped, tiny bikini panties into his hip pocket ... Making her smile after all this crazy shit that’s happened just because she had the urge to piss.

Lucy pulled her scrubs up and walked toward the passenger side of the car.

“Adam, please drive. I’ve made a spectacle of myself - and I was feeling so damn good tonight. I’ve felt like celebrating all night, I was so happy to get my APRN License just as I was about to leave for the day, but I feel deflated now.”

“Ms. Lucy, I refuse to drive. I knew you were getting a really good feeling when you were driving fast. I want to see you smile and feel good again. Get your sexy butt back in that seat and drive my car like it’s yours. I bet it’ll feel even better to you, now that you’ve peed and ripped those piss soaked panties off your sexy butt...

“I wouldn’t even care if you reached under your scrub top right now, and ripped that damn bra off. I’ll even hold it for you to keep it from blowing away, when you drive fast up and down these hills, and around the sharp curves.”

Lucy looked at Adam and laughed aloud.

“Adam you’re an amazing young man. I was wishing I didn’t have a bra on, even when we first started out. I love the feel of my shirt popping against my naked titties, making my nipples so sensitive ... well I mean - when I go fast. I mean, when I was in high school I did - anyway. I never got to drive though, I was always the passenger and I always wished I could drive and be in control, making my ... well making me feel good all over, down there where I sit in the car seat.”

“Ms. Lucy, drive my car. I wouldn’t care if you get naked, stripped your clothes into shreds, throw them in the dirt, and drive even faster than me. I’d never tell a soul either, not even my Momma or your sister, if you’re brave enough to get butt-ass-naked and say to hell with all your damn clothes.”

“Adam, we still have to take my stuff over to my new office and then I’ll need to bother you for a ride home after that. I shouldn’t be out here driving your car naked all night, no matter how good it makes me feel down there ... I mean, tell me the truth, should I?

“Momma knows where I am and your sister was the one that sent me over to see you, since she wanted me to try to convince you to join our youth group at the church and be a part of it when we move out here on this very property you just now pissed on. We’re going to build a big church and a dormitory, and have us a full fledged clinic and we’ll even have someone here to deliver our babies when we get it all going.”

“So ... are you telling me that I don’t have to be in a hurry ... and I can even drive faster ... and even strip off butt naked in front of you? Are you saying that I can try my fuckin best to get one really powerful, fuckin orgasm to celebrate my new nursing rating?

“Yes, to all that and anything else you want to add to it,” Adam said as he opened the driver’s door for her to get in.

“Has your Daddy Ike already hired that doctor or nurse to run your clinic?”

“No, and that was the main reason Ms. Emily wanted me to come see you. She moved in with us today. Lillian and Jillian will move in when they get home from their trip. You could even move in tonight ... if you’ll accept that job offer.”

“Has Emily has already moved into your home with you, Daddy Ike and your Momma?

“Are you telling me that if I join your church and help with the youth group, I can have the medical position at your clinic and deliver all the babies?”

“You sure can, and we’ll even pay you, cause you’ll be doing all the health stuff, plus you’ll help us teach all the young girls and boys about health, sex and hygiene.”

“You left out abstinence. I’ve always stressed abstinence when I was giving lectures at the schools.”

“But, Daddy Ike is one-up on abstinence - he’s using reverse psychology on the younger folks, like me, letting us fornicate, and even fuck and suck all we want to, so the devil won’t get us to do it in a bad way, but teaching us to enjoy it, while we make sex safe and good for everyone, without our girls getting pregnant too soon.”

“How interesting! I absolutely love that idea, reverse psychology, and teenagers even fuckin for fun, huh.”

“I’m learning a lot about that myself, and I’m beginning to love it too.”

“Do you, as youth director, use these reverse psychology techniques to get girls to take off their clothes?” she laughed as he slipped naked into the passenger seat and buckled up.

“Yes, guilty as charged.”

“Will you get naked right here, now that I am? I would love for you to use that reverse psychology on me with your cock all the way up my naked ass - right now ... Please Adam?”

“Hell Yes,” Adam shouted as Lucy stood in her seat to slip her shoes off, then pull her scrubs off, top and bottom.

When she’s standing in front of him completely naked, he reached up to place both hands on her slender waist, then pull her back to sit on his legs.

“Raise your sexy ass and I’ll pull you back far enough so you can reach between your legs and line my cock up with your ass. Make sure you have my cock inside your ass because I want to save that sweet little virgin pussy for later.”

“I can feel that big bulge of your cockhead pressing against my asshole and it makes he want to push back and take your cock all the way up inside my ass. Feel of my pussy. I’m so excited that we’re going to fuck my ass first, my pussy is dripping all over your cock.”

“Use your hand to smear your pussy cream all over my cockhead, and up and down my cock. I want you to love this ass fucking as much as you will when we fuck your pussy the first time.”

“OH FUCK YES! Your cock just popped inside my ass and it feels so damn good, I could finger my pussy and get my first come like this.”

“Finger your pussy as you bounce up and down on my cock. Push your ass back and forth as you fuck me deeper and deeper inside you. FUCK ME BABY! Fuck your butt with my cock and let me fill your ass with cum, and we’ll fuck your pussy when we get back to your apartment.”

“OH ADAM! I love your cock and I love you for fucking like this. My body feels so fucking good all over, as if I may get my come in my pussy and my ass at the same time. FUCK ME DAMN IT! Fuck me up my ass and make me come. OH HELL YEAH! Here comes my come and my first time to have a cock in my ass, is making this a bitch of an ass fuck...”

Adam’s in love with her hairless pussy, her tight belly and her sexy buttocks. He’s is already planning to lie on her back, while fucking her between her buttocks, and sucking hickeys on her neck as she pushes her butt back against him, begging for more.

Adam’s already in love with her big titties. The young Youth Director has already decided to use his reverse psychology on her, even before she asked him to fuck her ass ... Now, he’s got his eye on her sexy belly and her cute little pussy. He needs that pussy now, to make sure she’s his woman for life.


“You sure do have a big cock. I’m sure you get lots of pussy, don’t you?”

She shocked him with her question.

“I have made love to more than one.”

He decided to be discreet with her. He wants his cock inside that tight little bald pussy so bad - his nuts are aching.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.