The Preacher's Son - Cover

The Preacher's Son

Copyright© 2023 by Kyoti

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Adam Jenkins Taylor - the Preacher's son is on a special mission to help his dad develop a new way they can teach the youth of the community to turn their back on the evils of sin and debauchery by showing them how bad it is in reality. Reverse psychiatry, will work and he's out to prove it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Adam stood in front of them as they sat on the table top, their feet resting on the bench seat. Each of them have their sexy legs spread wide, showing Adam their tight little brown pussies as he loosens his jeans.

He slipped his shoes off - then with his jeans open and hanging from his waist, he pulled his shirt over his head.

The four girls from the hood gasped as they saw Adam’s rippled abs, his big broad chest, and the thick, dark black hair that covers his belly from the top of his boxers, all the way to his neck.

They looked up at his face, then down to his open jeans, not wanting to miss anything. He shoved his jeans down his legs and stepped out of them. Adam dropped his pants on the seat near Carmen’s feet.

With all of them watching, holding their breaths, he eased his boxers down until they hang on his erect cock. They knew then, it is in fact real and it is for a fuckin fact - huge. They can even see the big veins on the top and sides through the white cotton of his boxers.

Adam shoved them down to his feet, then stood with his legs spread, his long fat cock bouncing in the air, not a foot from them as they lean close to get a good look.

“Adam, can I be first when we get to your house? I think I’m in love with your big fat fuckin cock,” Carmen told him and the others laughed at her.

“Adam, when you suck Carmen’s titties and pussy, can the rest of us look your cock over good, maybe even kiss him and lick him some. We do love your big cock, Man ... I mean DAMN!” Antoinetta said.

“Sure, become best friends with him. When we start making our fuck films and having our naked pictures made, we’ll all be best friends with each others naked bodies.”

Adam sat on the bench seat of the picnic table, pushing Carmen’s knees wide apart so he can sit between them.

She looked down at him as he leaned over and sucked one of her titties almost all the way inside his mouth. She felt her pussy get slushy and wet as soon as he did.

He sucked her other nipple and rubbed her other titty gently with his hand. Carmen knew she was about to get an orgasm - she’s never had one - but this had to be what’s happening to her body. It is - and she squirted girl cum all over Adam’s chest.

They both looked down while she sprayed her juices. Adam looked up at her and grinned. He swiped his fingers through her cum that was dripping off his small paps, and licked his fingers.

Carmen smiled again as he swiped his fingers through her cum and put his fingers to her lips. She sucked his fingers into her mouth and licked them clean.

The other friends from the hood were trying to pull Adam’s cock to their mouths at least get a lick. Sonia managed to get the big head of his cock in her mouth, and the other two had to try.

Adam wanted so bad to suck a hickey on Carmen’s titties, but he resisted - for now. He did work his way down over her trembling brown belly to lick her belly button. When he worked his way lower, Carmen leaned back, her hands behind her as she looked down at him, while he licked right down beside her pussy.

She wanted him to suck her pussy so bad she was whimpering and squirming her butt, trying to get his mouth on her dripping pussy.

The other three friends were beside them, watching as Adam licked all around Carmen’s pussy, like maybe he didn’t know where her pussy lips opened.

They knew exactly when he entered her little pussy with his tongue. First of all, she squirted his face all over with her juices again, as they looked on. Then she raised her butt off the table and screamed into the tree tops as her body shook and trembled in orgasm.

Adam wasn’t nearly through. With his fingers, he pulled her pussy lips open wide. When he did, her juices poured out to run down her butt crack.

The other three friends reached out to gather her juices up and suck their fingers. Lapping her sweet cum as fast as they could dip it up and suck it off.

Adam put his mouth over the top of Carmen’s pussy and sucked until he felt her little clitty perk up. He tried his best to mangle it, with the tip of his tongue, while Carmen went fuckin wild. Her friends held her down on the table and clamped their hands over her mouth as she screamed and bucked her taut young butt up and down.

Carmen fell backwards on the table top, her legs wide open, her titties getting attacked, and sucked by her friends, while Adam’s mouth sucked come after come from her quivering, spewing pussy.

Adam wanted to stand between her sexy legs and ram his hard cock home, inside her pussy.

He had a smile on his face as he thought of his Momma and his friends from the hood, his cock is swollen and harder than this morning when he fucked Eloise and Mary Alice out on the hillside.

Just the thought of fucking these sexy young girls in front of his Momma, then fucking his Momma one more time, made Adam’s cock dribble his pre-cum out like a leaky faucet.

He stood and raked the fat head of his huge cock back and forth through Carmen’s puffy, hot Peurto Rican pussy lips - wanting to fuck her - wanting his Momma to see him fuck her. Wanting to fuck his Momma in front of his new recruits.

With his cock sliding across her pussy mound, back and forth to her belly button, wishing he was inside her, Adam began to shoot long thick spurts of cum all the way to Carmen’s face.

All four girls began to sucking and lapping up the globs of white creamy cum from Carmen’s titties and belly as Adam kept shooting and shooting.

When they had Carmen’s belly licked clean of his cum, he took his white boxers and wiped her brown titties and belly.

He wiped her swollen pussy lips tenderly as she smiled up at him. Wanting him to fuck her pussy and fill her belly with his cum.

Adam pulled his jeans on, leaving his shirt off. The girls pulled their skirts on and tied their cutoff halter tops under their titties. They handed their tiny red panties to Adam, without asking, as he held out his hand for them.

They hurried back to the waiting red convertible and raced through the hills, around the curves and right up in front of Adam’s home.

Adam burst through the front door, yelling for his Momma.

“Momma, I’ve got some friends I want you to meet,” he yelled.

“Come upstairs. I’m in my room,” she answered and the four girls looked at Adam, then one another, as he started up the stairs two at a time.

Sarah Taylor is basking in her huge whirlpool tub. The water is hot and she’s sweating as the bubbles swirled from the jets, tickling her titties and teasing her pussy.

Adam walked right in and leaned over to kiss his Momma, with her naked titties swollen, her small nipples crinkled in the hot water.

“Momma, I have four new recruits who want to become stars in some of our videos and movies. Meet Sonia, Carmen, Marchessa, and Antoinetta.

“Girls, meet my Momma.” The four girls gathered around the swirling tub, staring in wonder at all the bubbles and the swirling jets of steamy water.

“Girls, I’m so pleased to meet you, have any of you ever taken a bath in a whirlpool tub before?”

“Thank you Ms. Taylor ... No Ma’am, we’ve never even seen one of these before,” Carmen answered for them.

“Then get naked and join me, I sure hope the four of you aren’t the bashful kind. Adam and I love to get naked and have fun. I expect the recruits he brings into my bedroom to be the same way.”

She was still talking when Carmen and her sister Sonia stepped naked into the huge tub. Marchessa and Antoinetta looked at each other and stripped naked. The water is near the top rim as they sat down in the hot water. The girls are gasping at the heated water and raised their tender titties up to let them cool off.

“Momma, I told them you’d help us. They’ve never done anything with a boy and they’re curious about girls too.”

“Girls you came to the right place. I gave Adam his first lessons in sex, and now, he’s a master at making girls, and even grown women orgasm. I guess some, if not all have experienced this?”

“I did, and he made it so good. I wish I was on the pill so I could have taken his big cock deep inside my pussy ... I wanted him so so bad,” Carmen told her.

“Momma, you just wait until you see her shoot cum when she orgasms, she really lets go, and all of us licked it up.”

“Oh Carmen, I’ve never seen that. Will you let me eat your pussy so I can lick your cum?”

“Ms. Taylor, you’re just exactly like Adam said you were. I’d love to have my pussy sucked and eaten by you. Will you let me suck your pussy too? I’ve never done that before. Shoot, I’ve never done any sex before,” Carmen told her.

“When we get through with our baths, we’ll all go in Adam’s room and get naked together on his bed. Daddy Ike called and said he’d be home in about an hour, would any of you mind if he joins us?”

“We’ve met Daddy Ike before and we all think he’s just the best preacher in these parts. I sure wouldn’t mind him seeing me naked,” Marchessa said and the other three agreed.

“If Adam wants to fuck all of you, will you let him use a condom and get some pussy? I love to seeing my son get pussy from all the girls he recruits, I sure hope all of you will fuck Daddy Ike too,” Sarah said.

“We want Adam to fuck all of us, we just don’t want any babies yet. We want to get an education and maybe do some work in the community, like Adam told us about, before we start having babies,” Sonia told her.

“You girls are smart. We’ll go to the Health Department tomorrow and get all of you on the pill. In a month, you can fuck all you want to. Tonight, we’ll use condoms and Adam can get your tight little cherries out of the way. Will you let Daddy Ike have some pussy too, after Adam fucks you? Daddy Ike can’t make babies anymore, so he can shoot in your naked pussies if you want him to.”

“I’d love to fuck Daddy Ike,” Carmen said and all the others grinned and agreed.

“You girls sit on the side of this tub, if you’re going to fuck Daddy Ike we need to shave the rest this pussy hair off your pussies, he hates pussy hair. Adam likes to eat naked hairless pussies too, don’t you Adam?”

“I sure do and you know I love it. I was going to ask them to shave their pussies, but I wasn’t sure they’d want to.”

“I want my pussy shaved,” Carmen said and all of them agreed as they lined up so Ms. Taylor could shave their virgin pussies before they get fucked the first time.

“Will you show us how to get Adam’s big cock in our pussies, when we get them shaved?” Marchessa asked, as it was her turn to get her pussy shaved.

“Do you want me to show you with my pussy?” Sarah Taylor smiled as she started on Antoinetta’s little pussy, the last one to still have any hair.

“We sure do,” the girls said.

“I’d love to give you a demonstration ... lets get out of the tub and get dried off. Adam get your clothes off and get some rubbers ready, we’re going to fuck your sexy ass off, aren’t we girls?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.