What Is Happening Here - Cover

What Is Happening Here

Copyright© 2023 by SpringerJC

Chapter 7: She Is but an Instrument

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: She Is but an Instrument - The chief seeks revenge the Indian way, long, slow and agonizing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution   Revenge   Slow  

It was now two weeks since she had first become the victim of blackmail. That’s what she had decided it was. The Iaxan chief and his tribe were blackmailing her and she didn’t have any idea how to stop it. It was ripping her apart.

She was crying more than she ever had in life. She felt so humiliated she wanted to die. Well, not really but they hurt her so much it was just killing her.

She had thought through her alternatives so many times she was starting to think she might be going crazy because her Ph.D. educated mind couldn’t find an acceptable way forward.

It was just awful because her life before was all she had ever dreamed of. She knew she was one of the most fortunate immigrants in the country. She loved her life!

The other night had been absolutely heartbreaking. She didn’t want to see any of those people again. She was so ashamed. She would never drink again, that’s for certain sure. Never again.


It was Saturday night. Mary Jane was sitting at home planning on a half bottle of wine and a romantic comedy. She had dressed for a relaxed evening wearing a big, fuzzy pink Moo-moo dress.

She had just sat down and hit the power button for her TV when there was a banging on her door. “Indians!” That was her first thought. Hiding was the second when she heard from outside her door, “Hey sister, open the door I have a gift for you. You know, to make up for the other night.”

She had only heard him whispering in her ear but with the words came recognition. Big Bob or his brother Billy. The brothers must weigh three hundred pounds each. They stood over six feet tall and they both had suffered serious acne issues in their youth because their faces were all pockmarked. They were not good-looking men by any woman’s definition.

Mary Jane did not want to open the door and she heard a different voice, “Common, open the door or we will huff and we’ll puff until we blew the door in.” Laughter then the original voice, “Or we will just kick it in.” More laughter and a bigger bang on the door.

Mary Jane swallowed her fear and shouted, “Just a minute, I’m not decent.” Wrong words to give a couple of drunk Indians. The replies from the two outside drowned each other’s words out. Mary Jane opened the door and stepped into the doorway. After her experience with Frank, she wasn’t going to be too quick to invite any more Iaxan men into her home unless she had to.

She had guessed right, Big Bob and Billy were on her stoop, they both had huge grins on their faces and Big Bob had a gift-wrapped box in his hand. He pushed the box into Mary Jane’s midsection forcing her to step back into her home. The big men just came on through and went straight to the seating in the living room.

Billy went to sit in her reading chair. She didn’t want him to. His size would probably deform it. She scrambled to get between Billy and the chair. “Please use the couch Billy, my special chair won’t be able to recover from you sitting in it.”

Billy, standing not two feet away from her responded, “Are you calling me fat!” His voice raised considerably higher than he needed to. His intensity in the statement is almost violent. Mary Jane wanted to get out of his way and in trying to pull back from him ended up falling into her chair. The brothers howled.

Billy offered, “Of course I’m fat, don’t let it bother you, it doesn’t bother me when I have a bucket of chicken in my lap.” More laughter from the two.

Then Big Bob spoke up, pointing at the gift box now in her lap, in the chair, “We hope you like it. We argued about it for so long that we let the store clerk make the final decision.” Repeating himself he finished with, “We hope you like it.” Then Billy jumped in, “Go try it on sister, we have been carrying it around with us for days, I really want to see it on you.”

Then Big Bob, “Off you go, get changed, let us see you it.”

Big Bob was motioning to her to get moving. Mary Jane rose thinking, ‘It must be clothing. Probably a bikini.’ She didn’t want to be humiliated anymore. She didn’t want to try it on. She just wanted to be left alone.

When she still hadn’t moved a few seconds later, Big Bob lost patience and snapped, “Don’t insult us without even looking. Open the dam box,” he demanded.

Mary Jane found the edge of the lid and pried it off and set it aside. Then she removed the soft, pretty pink, paper-wrapped package, unfolded the wrap and standing shook out the dress. It was quite nice. A red dinner dancing dress, elegant yet simple, the materials soft against her hand not see-through although you would want to avoid lights behind you. She smiled. She loved it! It surprised her.

She looked to Big Bob to thank him, her appreciation whipped in with her melting anxieties, all revealed in her eyes, she got out, “It’s beautiful but I can’t accept this.” Billy threw out, “Told you so. Pay up.” Billy laughed alone.

Big Bob, miffed said, “You hear that Mary Jane I had your back. As a man should. I’d never bet against you as he would.” Pointing at his brother he continued, “I was figuring that you wanted to be in our tribe so bad that you wanted to be just another Indian and Indians are always giving gifts. Gifts for birthdays, gifts for Christmas, gifts for gratitude even for apologies and just in friendship.”

“But, hey if you don’t want to be an Indian, and accept our beautiful apology gift then you ain’t no Indian.”

What could she do? She apologized to him, he said she should include his brother too. She did. She would be honoured to accept their apology gift and would try it on for them right away. She had surprised herself and asked herself if she had said that.

The brothers became effusive in their humiliation in light of her forgiveness. They even bowed to her. Mary Jane didn’t know quite what to make of all the showmanship. She took two steps to leave the living room and change when she came within Big Bob’s reach. He raised his arm to bar her exit.

She came to a halt two steps in front of his arm. Big Bob asked in a softer, almost concerned tone of voice, “You haven’t let me down have you?” Big Bob looking over her shoulder, saw Billy grin and it wasn’t a nice grin.

She was right in front of him and wasn’t quite sure what he meant. Then, the bra thing? That had to be it. She wasn’t wearing one under the Moo-moo. She whispered, “I am not wearing a bra if that’s what you mean.” She wanted to move forward but he hadn’t dropped his arm he said, “I heard from a nephew that you were wearing one the other day so how can I trust you today?”

She was mortified. He knew what those kids had put her through. She wanted to die. He knew. He caught her attention while waving his hand in front of her face. He just asked, “Well?” and waited. She didn’t know the question and didn’t want to guess an answer. She just lowered her eyes and said nothing.

Big Bob then patiently laid out her options, “I know you don’t like me touching you and after the cost of this last apology, I think the best way for you to earn a little trust is to show me that you don’t have a bra on. Can you do that for me? The tribe needs to be able to trust you and trust has to be earned. You understand don’t you?”

He was being so calm and convincing. She didn’t know what to do, what else could she do but offer to let him touch her boob. Just once. So he’d know she didn’t have a bra on. It would be better than stripping in front of them and that was the only way she could show her tits with the high-collared Moo-moo on.

“Touch me.” She blurted out. She hadn’t meant to. She was just thinking about the option. Big Bob was smiling. Nodding his head, “Ok if I forego the pleasure of seeing your lovely body in your birthday suit then I want enough time to be certain you are not wearing a bra. I decide when I am certain.” He was smiling.

Mary Jane flushed, a heat flash ripped through her. She remembered his fingers. For a big man, he had delicate, practiced fingers. More like a pianist than the truck driver, he was. She nodded her head. Once. He motioned her towards him. She floated over.

She closed her eyes. He allowed it and then he returned his brother’s evil grin and he started. On her back. It surprised her. His hand easily spanned her back and his fingers were long and slender. He liked to think of himself as a musician with a woman’s body. He loved what he could make them feel.

As ugly and fat as he was he had shocked many a woman with the depth of orgasm he could provide with just his fingers. They went to work on Mary Jane once more.

Mary Jane could not help but recall the final movement of the concert when the two brothers kept her on the verge of an orgasm for the entire forty-five minutes. It was wonderful it was hell. They never finished her. She did so that night, in bed, alone, four times.

He had pulled her into him as her mind wandered. He was at the same time massaging her neck and lower scalp while massaging her bum with the other hand and generating a fluidic reaction in her pussy. She squirmed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.