What Is Happening Here - Cover

What Is Happening Here

Copyright© 2023 by SpringerJC

Chapter 6: She Meets Frank and the Boys

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: She Meets Frank and the Boys - The chief seeks revenge the Indian way, long, slow and agonizing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution   Revenge   Slow  

The front doorbell rang. Mary Jane had no idea who it could be and peeked through her door spy hole before opening it. There were three teenagers on the other side of her door. Indian teenagers.

Her heart skipped a beat, and her adrenal glands released a splash. She was wearing a light sundress. She had thrown it on this morning, no bra. Not even panties she was just planning on killing the day around her home. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

The first kid in line walked right up to Mary Jane grabbed her and gave her a big hug, “High aunty, my name is Frank and I am going to be an Iaxan worrier.” A short hug, like any young man, would hug an aunt. Throwing a thumb back over his shoulder as he walked past Mary Jane, “That’s Benny and Morris back there.”

After the hug, Frank just kept going right into her living room and flopped down on her couch. The other two boys both gave her hugs as well. She was flabbergasted. This wasn’t right. Her indignation was rising. “We sure are hungry, and the chief said you wanted to join our tribe so we were hoping you have enough grub in the house to feed us, aunty.”

Frank’s tone was friendly, his actions non-threatening. He continued in his friendly conversational tone, “As a sister, an aunty, of the Iaxan nation, it is a women’s responsibility to feed the men of our tribe.”

He was watching Mary Jane. She was nervous, jittery even. Frank jumped back up off the couch and went and opened her fridge.

“Awe, you don’t have any food. Well, that’s no good, common guys I am sure aunty will feed us she just needs some grub to do it.”

Frank then wrapped his arm around her shoulders and started manipulating her towards her front door, “Common guys let’s take aunty to the mall, we can help her carry her groceries for her.”

Frank continued to guide her towards the door as his friends both jumped up and came flying past the two on their way out the door. Mary Jane had no choice as Frank snatched her purse from the foyer table and practically pushed her out the door.

They all piled into her car. Mary Jane couldn’t find a way to stop them. Then Morris started clowning around. Morris was an imitator. He could make any animal sound he had heard in his life. He had a routine wherein he would have an argument amongst animals. It was hilarious, we worked his characters all the way to the mall and he had everyone including Mary Jane in stitches. She couldn’t remember the last time she had laughed so freely.

At the mall, in the grocery store the boys, ranging in age from seventeen to eighteen, were boys. Playing football with a loaf of bread, “Go long!” Suggested Benny acting as a quarterback with a loaf of bread in his locked and loaded throwing arm. Morris went long and caught the toss. Mary Jane couldn’t help herself she was laughing at their harmless antics.

A fat, richly attired middle age woman came around the corner of the aisle and the look on her face was ugly. Real ugly, she snapped at Morris, “You stinking Indians shouldn’t be allowed in this store.” She was huffing as she passed by Morris.

From behind the snoot, he pretended to grab her, slit her throat, then scalp her. Mary Jane understood his pantomime. When Frank said, “That’s what a real Indian would do.” Mary Jane could almost agree. What an ugly person the rich woman was.

The shopping experience was fun. Full of laughs and playfulness. Mary Jane enjoyed the trip, restocked her kitchen and on arriving home very willingly set to make the boys a decent lunch of sandwich’s on fresh buns and juice to wash them down.

Now fed. Once again the three boys were all sprawled out on her living room furniture, Mary Jane finished her cleanup and took a seat at her kitchen table. Frank wouldn’t have it and asked her to join him on the couch. Mary Jane’s early warning system kicked in. Her belly rolled once as she joined him on the couch looking across at the other two boys, one in a two-person loveseat and the other in her big comfy reading chair.

Mary Jane had chosen to sit at the opposite end of the couch from Frank, he wouldn’t have it and scooted over to within two feet of her. He reached out, placed a hand on her thigh and said, “Uncle Stonechild was telling us last night that you showed him your tits and have a great set. My friends and I are hoping you will show us.”

Mary Jane tensed up. She was unknowingly shaking her head no while she sought a way out of the situation. The room was extra quiet. The ambiance had changed. Mary Jane started to rise, Frank placed a hand on her shoulder and gently pulled her back into the couch.

“You don’t have to run MJ. We are all family here. Didn’t we just help you do your shopping? We just want a little something in reward for our kindness and uncle said you wouldn’t mind showing us your tits, he said you would be happy we were even interested in your tits. You being so old and all. Or maybe uncle got it wrong? Is there something wrong with them?”

Frank reached out a tried to flip her left breast with two fingers. She wasn’t wearing a bra. He caught her by surprise and her breast responded to the flick. She could immediately feel her nipple growing. She didn’t want that. She made a stronger effort to get up and out of the room. Frank prevented her from moving again.

Frank, his tone a lot less friendly than it had been stated, “What’s your problem, trying to leave? That’s bull shit. Some aunty you are going to be.” Frank rose from the couch motivating his cronies to do so as well. Then Mary Jane rose as the boys made for her front door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.