What Is Happening Here - Cover

What Is Happening Here

Copyright© 2023 by SpringerJC

Chapter 23: New Friends

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: New Friends - The chief seeks revenge the Indian way, long, slow and agonizing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution   Revenge   Slow  

Mary Jane was in her bedroom. She had to get through tonight and didn’t know what Big Bob wanted her to wear. It was Saturday and she had been told there were other ladies from the Rez going to join them tonight. She was kind of excited. Maybe with the others there, the guys might not be as handsy as they had been all this week. She was hoping so anyway. She didn’t know what to wear.

The house shook. Big Bob’s here. She smiled and then couldn’t believe she had smiled. She didn’t know what to wear. She heard the mountain rumble. She giggled to herself again. “I’ll be right down,” she yelled. She didn’t know what to wear.

A single knock on her closed bedroom door and in came a woman she had never seen before and then the girl who had demanded her underclothes at the start of this fucked up life was behind her. ‘She started this whole thing!’ Flew through her mind propelled by a rage.

The two bar scuffles she had been in lately had changed her. She flew at the bitch, around the stranger and pushed her enemy out across the hall and into the wall. She tried to knee her in the crotch when she was reared back from behind so didn’t deliver the full impact she sought.

The new girl drug her back into the bedroom and threw her onto the bed laughing and saying, “Yup, she’s going to make a great Indian. Give us a minute.” All meant for the woman still in the hall and Meagan closed the door.

She extended her open hand saying, “Hi I’m Meagan Proud Cloud happy to meet cha.” Now that Mary Jane looked at her she was of the most beautiful women Mary Jane had ever seen. She was tall, five foot ten anyway. She looked the part of the Amazonian warrior but she was not. She had chosen the path of the Gieshen at fourteen years old. She was a lover, not a fighter.

Meagan had chosen the life at fourteen because she was in love with a boy and they were experimenting and she found she just loved to experiment. It was that simple. She had never in a moment regretted her choice.

She had several warriors vying for her hand now but she and her mother, who had been Gieshen herself, decided that she should wait until she was twenty-five before she made her choice. That would leave her a good many years to experiment and then produce children while hoping that nothing she did during her Gieshen years would harm her ability to bear children.

Warriors faced the threat of death. Gieshen faced the threat of bareness with some saying death was the better of the two options.

It took a little to calm Mary Jane down. Even if in the back of her mind Mary Jane knew she was being irrational in blaming Katchia, she now knew her name, blaming Katchia for her predicament.

Meagan gently reminded Mary Jane that she had put herself into this predicament and had decided to do penance. At that Mary Jane tensed up not knowing just how much Meagan knew about her situation. Meagan picked up her concern and provided, “I know who you are, what you do for a living, that you seek to join our family, that you are serving one year of penance to clean your soul of something I don’t know of. That you are a Gieshen apostate as your penance is to be of service to others. That’s about it. Does that help?” It did. If it was true.

Mary Jane then realized she was naked. She was shocked. What was she becoming? She jumped up to grab something anything to cover herself and Meagan laughed.

Mary Jane caught herself scrambling. Stopped. Realized how silly she must look having sat there naked in front of Meagan for the last ten minutes and laughed as well. “A lifetime of training.” Both girls laughed some more and shrugged and Mary Jane turned to her closet saying, “I just don’t know what to wear.”


Young Frank was along for the ride and spent most of the evening charting with Kachnia. They had an excellent meal at an excellent private restaurant where Billy played with Meagan and Big Bob played with Mary Jane. Everyone acted as if nothing weird was going on although the girls had trouble holding a conversation a time or two. The smaller people left the restaurant half-drunk.

The two big men couldn’t afford to get drunk at that restaurant with the amount of alcohol it would take. Mary Jane caught a glimpse of the dinner and drinks tab after sitting there for three hours. It was close to a thousand dollars. She gasped. Immediately wondering how the brothers could afford the upper-end places they sometimes took her to. Especially after last night.

At the thought of last night, she got scared. Then Big Bob simply handed over a credit card. She saw it had the band’s brand on the card. An expense account. Wow! Who was he? I should have another sip before they take my glass.


They were at a strip club. Not a high-end one either. It was an underground place in the warehouse district. The club was holding a special armature night and they were packed. There were going to be both male and female strippers. They only run a male contestant if a female contestant went first. A pretty little redhead got the show off and running. She was dynamic and energetic and got the guys and gals hooting and hollering.

There were six of them and the cubby hole they were recessed into usually sat eight so they had a semi-private area with elbow room inside the packed house.

They sat around two bar tables on a raised platform and they could easily see the action on the stage. There was a lot of ‘You go, no you do it’ kibitzing going on as the booze flowed, they all laughed and everyone judged the contestants.

Following the redhead, a beefcake blond went up and he got the ladies pumped. The show was on and one after another, people left the crowd and walked up on stage. The place was rocking!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.