What Is Happening Here - Cover

What Is Happening Here

Copyright© 2023 by SpringerJC

Chapter 22: Paying the bill

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Paying the bill - The chief seeks revenge the Indian way, long, slow and agonizing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution   Revenge   Slow  

The brothers had taken her out to dinner and a movie the next night. They worked her hard after dinner in the restaurant and had her begging out loud for release in the theatre. She gave them both wet hand jobs in the second half of the show. Both at the same time. Constantly spitting on her hands to keep their cocks well-lubed while she performed her magic. Her wrists and arms were quite sore at the end.

The men were so big they would let a movie house clear out before they would ever attempt to rise and leave. When the lights came on the three heard comments like, ‘Oh, they’re just Indians they don’t know any better.’ Mary Jane almost died laughing. The comment made her night.


Friday night they ended up at an upper-end cowboy bar. Indians were not generally welcome. However, the size of the brothers kept any idiots at bay. They had a great time. Got Mary Jane drunk again. She howled in laughter, stumbling while learning to dance the two-step with a couple of younger Indians that just happened to show up. The young ones left early.

Her natural beauty and the way she was dressed, had the lusting eyes of the cowboys in the place striping her naked. The women’s looks were scathing. Once she had three full drinks in her she simply decided not to look any more women in the eyes, she only had eyes for men.

Big Bob had her wearing the most revealing outfit Jasinda had pushed on her. She had to constantly keep shoving her tits back into the dress and fought to keep the dress low enough so her g-stringed barely covered pussy wasn’t flopping in the wind. She had worn a g-string but it was a g-string. It did nothing to cover her ass as she was twirled around the dance floor.

The brothers were thoroughly enjoying the display and the evening at large. Out, drinking and drunk five days in a row, a system had emerged. Big Bob now knew how much MJ loved fine wine. Over dinner, she could be encouraged to consume most if not a full bottle of wine.

Half an hour after that she preferred gin and lemon. A sour drink to Big Bob but Mary Jane seemed to quite enjoy them. Big Bob set her limit at eight more drinks over the night and she was always three sheets to the wind by the end of their outings.

Mary Jane had danced with every single cowboy in the place by night’s end. She was drunk, happy and laughing when the check arrived for the evening’s festivities. It was over three hundred dollars. The guys had been liberal in who they had ordered drinks for.

Big Bob explained that because they had been partying all week he was tapped, and so was Billy. They had fifty bucks between them. Big Bob asked if Mary Jane could handle tonight’s check. On hearing this she quipped sure and finding her purse realized she hadn’t brought her wallet.

Then remembered Big Bob had suggested she not bring her wallet out partying with them back on Tuesday night so she didn’t have any way to pay the tab. She raised her hands suggesting helplessness, giggling that she was broke too.

The lights were turned up in the bar. Their server had been by twice seeking payment. Big Bob sent her away saying he would see her on his way out. The bouncers were keeping an eye on their table.

The ambience or tension level was rising as the patrons shuffled out the exits until the only people left were them and three cowboys who looked like conspirators the way they were constantly looking at Mary Jane and talking amongst themselves, with explosive bursts of laughter floating into the air as she was wondering what her guys were going to do about their bill.

The manager came over, all friendly like saying that if they didn’t pay their bill he was going to call the police. Billy stood up. The four remaining security men or bouncers, over by the two exits, came to attention as Billy rose. He was smiling. He put his arm around the manager and speaking softly in the man’s ear, walked him away from their table.

Big Bob, raising his hands asked, “Have you ever spent the night in the bucket?” Mary Jane, her head light due to the drinking and dancing all evening had no idea what he was asking. Big Bob said, “Jail, have you ever been in jail?” Mary Jane went indignant, “Of course not! Never. Why?” Big Bill suggested, “Because that’s where white men take drunk Indians when we don’t pay our bar tab.”

Big Bob laughed at the look of horror on MJ’s face. He had to add, “It’s not that bad. They just throw us in the drunk tank. We get a blanket and breakfast. See the judge in the morning and we are out before ten am. It’s a real Indian thing to do.” Big Bob howled in laughter. The rest of the bar turned to watch him. Mary Jane wondered if he had lost his sanity. Mary Jane was not going to jail.

Billy had returned to hear the last line Big Bob had spoken before his belly laugh. Billy did not sit down. He ventured, “I have another option.” Billy directed their attention over to the three white cowboys.

Mary Jane had danced with all three at one time during the evening. They were looking her way, she gave them a wave. They had been fun to dance with. They waved back.

Billy continued speaking, “Those boys are willing to pay a hundred bucks for a BJ.” Mary Jane thought, ‘That’s nice, what man isn’t.’ She did not connect the dots. Big Bob took up the lead, “Hey that’s great we don’t have to go to jail. It’s always so cold in the bucket.” Mary Jane wondered how those three getting blow jobs were going to keep them out of jail. Then it clicked. Her face paled. Big Bob watched as the situation dawned on MJ.

Big Bob reached over and wrapped his massive arm around MJ’s shoulders and drew her into him. She never fought him anymore when he wrapped his arm around her. She just wasn’t strong enough to do anything about it and had simply had to accept it.

Big Bob spoke softly into her ear, “I know they are white boys and that sucks. However, Honey, we are in a pickle here and you’re the only one who can get us out of it. We need you to take one for the team.” She didn’t want to. The bouncers were starting to push the three cowboys to leave. The bar manager was watching everyone.

Big Bob gave her another squeeze, “It’s your choice MJ. Are you going to step up and save us or are we off to the hoosgow?” Nodding his head towards the door where a single policeman had just stepped in and was chatting with a bouncer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.