What Is Happening Here - Cover

What Is Happening Here

Copyright© 2023 by SpringerJC

Chapter 21: New Dresses Come With a Cost

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: New Dresses Come With a Cost - The chief seeks revenge the Indian way, long, slow and agonizing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution   Revenge   Slow  

She woke up and stretched out her entire body. Her arms extended over her head as far as she could stretch, her toes extended fully as well. Every muscle in her body brought awake together. She felt wonderful, happy, and complete. During the extraordinary loving she had so enjoyed with her midnight man she had concluded that he wasn’t raping her but that he loved her. Unfortunately, her youthful mistake demanded she does penance and she knew she was lucky that Jack was her teacher. This was her path as Big Bob had said and she had to walk it.

As the midnight man was leaving she was directed to return to Jasinda’s at ten am in the morning and have her provide her with an appropriate wardrobe. “It is time for you to dress to impress.”

Mary Jane was looking forward to seeing Jasinda again. Her memories of her last shopping trip were such fun she was a little excited as she walked into the clothing store.

Jasinda was magical. She had bought the business and implemented a new marketing plan and her place was thriving. She had Mary Jane’s measurements from last time and had assembled a wardrobe for her to try out.

But first, they had to have a toast to Jasinda’s good fortune. Jasinda poured a little over half a glass of fantastic red wine into a three-inch bell glass. They both took small sips following their toast. Jasinda was babbling away so Mary Jane raised her glass for a second sip the wine was tasty.

Jasinda exploded with glee while lightly lifting Mary Jane’s elbow saying, “Oh, drink up I have a wonderful collection laid out for you to try.”

Mary Jane had to take a full mouthful of wine as a result of the elbow touch. Had to swallow twice to get it all down while trying not to spit it out first. She neither spat nor choked ... she had to laugh at Jasinda’s antics.

Jasinda’s eyes popped open on realizing what she had caused. Apologizing immediately and scrambling for tissue in case Mary Jane couldn’t swallow the mouthful then knocking the tissue box to the floor and when she bent to get it bumping her head off the counter. Then laughing foolishly at the series of events.

Both girls enjoyed a laugh at her expense.

Jasinda encouraged her again to drink up. Gleefully saying, “Oh, Mary Jane you are going to fall in love with the pieces I have laid out for you. They are absolutely amazing you are going to want to take all ten home!”

The wine was tasty, MJ was feeding off of Jasinda’s enthusiasm, and she finished the glass, about three ounces. She did not see Jasinda scoop the bottle up on her way by or notice that Jasinda had hardly touched her drink.

Changing into the first outfit Mary Jane felt a little woozy. She knew it was the alcohol. She started to get warm. It was hot in the changing room. She came to show Jasinda how she looked and see herself in the mirrors around the parlour.

Jasinda had two new drinks poured. After having MJ walk about and twirl about the room to get a good feel for the dress, they would have another sip.

The parlour was a fifteen-foot by fifteen-foot room that supported the six small dressing rooms. The entrance was a double-wide door with only one side unlocked. The room was available to close the doors for private viewings.

The parlour supported six change room curtains with three rooms opposite each other. There were two couches that ladies could hide behind while showing a visitor something above the waist or people could sit and watch whatever show the ladies in the changing rooms would provide. Usually, a wife and a husband or a group of girlfriends would come and try on things with each other. The parlour was a draw for sure.

Managing changing rooms was an important part of Jasinda’s work. No one was allowed in the changing room parlour without a staff member.

Due to the privacy the parlour offered and the clothing the store was known for it, sometimes women came in who seemed uncomfortable even forced. If they didn’t ask for help Jasinda told her staff to stay out of all domestic issues. You would be fired immediately if that rule was broken. She had already fired one busybody. If somebody asked for help Jasinda would decide what type of help they would provide.

She was in this business to make money not to provide a wayward woman’s protection service. Jasinda wasn’t one to put much thought into others’ issues unless there was a good buck in it. Jasinda’s thinking went something like, ‘That’s an ish you, not an ish me,’

It was hot, Jasindam had turned on the heat for the room the night before and she had two more drinks poured, it being so warm in the room.

She handed over a second half-full glass of wine to MJ and offered a toast to the dress and asked what Mary Jane thought of it. It would be the least revealing of the nine more outfits to come.

The next outfit was kind of naughty in Mary Jane’s opinion and she twirled about and let flow a few sexy dance moves. The wine starting to loosen her up a little and she was having fun. She toasted the naughty dress with a full mouthful of the delicious wine. Then one more because it was hot.

The next dress was very risqué length but in a gorgeous pink material both ladies fawned over it and MJ asked her to set it aside. She had been told to buy five outfits. That was probably one.

They toasted, it was hot. The wine tasted great. Mary Jane had two mouthfuls, burped and giggled. She went into her cubby hole to change into the fourth outfit.


Jasinda met Jack last week. He had adopted the persona that he was there to buy a gift for a friend. A friend who was a student at the university. His friend was taking aboriginal studies under professor Mary Jane Holiday but his friend didn’t think very highly of her. He asked if Jasinda knew the prof, even anything about her.

Their conversation led to an understanding that MJ would be coming to her store on Monday and should Jasinda encourage her to dress as provocatively as she could legally get away with then Jack would pay double her regular pricing.

Further, he would appreciate it if she would allow two of his friends to come by and view MJ’s options with her. He laughingly said the two were characters and she would get some laughs.

Jasinda was sold the moment he offered double retail, and with how she truly felt about old MJ, “Sounds like fun, you have a deal, please have her come by at ten in the morning and your friends say ten-thirty, on Monday.”

They shook hands. Jasinda was prepared for MJ’s arrival. Not being much of a drinker Jasinda had reached out to her brother who had a reputation as a womanizer. She asked him for a wine recommendation saying she wanted something a woman would just love. He laughed and said, “You want panty remover juice do you?” Her brother believed that Jasinda was a lesbian, she wasn’t and not interested in men that much either. She was focused on becoming wealthy.

He had provided the needed recommendation and she had purchased four bottles. Three if needed for Mary Jane and a tester for her. She didn’t know she could enjoy wine that much. She didn’t enjoy the next day. She would not be doing that again any time soon.

She had informed her staff she had a high-value client coming that morning and requested her three on-duty staff members direct all customers to the side wall change rooms until she gave the all-clear. Until then the parlour was off-limits. This was normal for the clientele they catered to.


When Mary Jane went in for her fourth change. Jasinda opened the parlour entry door and in walked two men that turned a little sideways to get through the door. She thought they were huge. They sat on opposite sides of the room. Both sat at opposite ends of their respective couches. They appeared comfortable.

From the curtains changing room Mary Jane was laughing and giggling saying the dress was too tight that she could hardly get it over her breasts and her pussy would show if she wasn’t careful.

She opened the curtain with a big smile on her face that froze, then dropped as she saw Big Bob and his brother sitting on the coaches.

Jasinda did not acknowledge the intruders she was all about distraction oohing and awing over the cut of the dress and the magnificence of the colours, she raised half a smile on Mary Jane’s face.

Jasinda’s gregarious force of will had Mary Jane twirling around, walking here and there even swinging her hips a few times while the brothers praised them both and the dress. The brothers voted to keep that dress.

Jasinda put a half-full glass in Mary Jane’s hand at the end and she swallowed it all. She passed the empty glass back to Jasinda with a disappointed look and entered the changing room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.