What Is Happening Here - Cover

What Is Happening Here

Copyright© 2023 by SpringerJC

Chapter 19: How Can He Be Her Jack

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: How Can He Be Her Jack - The chief seeks revenge the Indian way, long, slow and agonizing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution   Revenge   Slow  

She walked into her home. Kicked off her running shoes and ran for the shower. She needed one after running around all day with the children. As she flew past her clock in the kitchen she noted it was eleven thirty. He would be here at midnight. She had to hurry.

Clothes flew off as she entered her bedroom into the ensuite shower, and turned on the water to bring it to temperature. Brushed out her hair and stepped under a still-cold water shower.

Hair washed, body scrubbed down, light makeup applied, lip gloss, a touch of eyeliner. She was now sitting on her bed with her six-inch vibrator working herself up. She had ten minutes before midnight. She let out a long, up-to-the-moment, somewhat held breath. She would be ready. One side of her mind relaxed while her body ramped up in excitement.

She couldn’t help but think of this evening and her dinner and table chat with Billy Jack. She knew she was falling in love. He hadn’t touched anything but her hand during the evening until he kissed her good night.

He was an educated and perfect gentleman. The sort of man she had always dreamed of finding in her life. A man to have children with. ‘Oh, where did that come from?’ She giggled at herself while she continued to work the vibrator in and out.

They talked for hours after the meal was done. It was a quiet cafe. Simple, small and comfortable. It was a mile off the highway and not many people knew about the place. It was going to be another secrete of theirs. He liked showing her his secret and extraordinary food places. She was enjoying it too.

He talked about his family. How his great-grandfather was a scout for the American Cavalry during the Apache wars. How he was given a grant of land for his service. How his great-grandfather and a white army captain became partners and built the small grant into a large horse ranch. His father turned it into a cattle ranch and he was probably going to make it a mental health ranch for wayward Indians. He laughed when sharing the last and his dream.

She couldn’t get enough of his words into her ears. She knew she could listen to him talk forever. The hours flew by. The one topic she wanted to raise, to know if he was her midnight visitor never came up and she decided she didn’t want to wreck the evening. After her experience with the chief, she just wanted a friend to talk to.

He was the perfect friend to get over the chief with.

Eleven fifty-eight, she was to be on her belly tonight spread out with her vibe in her pussy deep enough not to fall out.

With her legs spread so wide open, she just couldn’t hold it in her cunt without help. She was trying but the dam thing was so slippery, her cunt so gooey, it kept plopping out no matter how deep she pushed it in. She had to reach under her tummy and use a finger to hold the vibrating escape artist in place. The doorknob rattled and the hinges squeaked. He was here!

“Hi Sir, I am so glad you’re here. I have been looking forward to this all evening. I am hoping you will take my ass tonight?” She raised and wiggled her bum a little.

She had brought a tube of lubricant into bed with her. It was sitting off to the side. At her hip. She said, “I have the lube ready if you would like or we can do me dry if you need to.” She wanted to show compliance. A willingness to do whatever he wanted. The last of her offer though coming across as insincere however he thought she is trying.

She wanted to show her appreciation for the enjoyable evening. She wanted to please him. To make him want her as much as she was beginning to want him. Forever!

He hadn’t come near her yet. She still wore her eye cover. She couldn’t see anything through the cover but she had her other senses and she was certain he hadn’t come in from the doorway yet.

He was smiling although it wasn’t a nice smile it was a calculating one. He opened with, “I heard you were with the chief today?” He waited until she acknowledged his question with acceptance. Yes, she had seen the chief today. “How do you think you did in your progress test?” He asked as the vibrator’s humming continued to fill the air and she kept the toy in place with a finger.

She knew the chief hadn’t been happy. He had said she had a lot to learn before she left. She replied, “He got off.” Remembering she didn’t and she wanted to now.

“The chief told me he has had sixteen-year-old squaws give better head than you did.” He paused, seemingly waiting for a response. She searched for one and was having trouble getting past the chief abusing sixteen-year-old girls.

She could not come up with the right words to respond and he filled the void, “I guess the only option we have is to escalate your training.” There was the word again, training. What the hell is happening here?

“Well, we will escalate tomorrow. Lube your ass for me Gieshen.” His tone wasn’t nice, not at all as nice as he had been earlier. She started to rise.

“Stay where you are and do it.” He almost snapped. Using her free hand, she pulled the lube tube over and tried with one hand to get some lube out of the tube and onto her fingers. She needed her other hand. As soon as she tried to withdraw the other hand the vibe started crawling out.

He saw it and released a grunt, “She knew what he meant, she pushed the vibe back in. She used her teeth to open the top of the tube. She then held it down low in her hand and squeezed out some lube on the ends of her middle and index finger. Her fingers were piled high.

She reached back, over her bum and tried to lower her fingers into the crack of her ass, losing half the lube on her cheeks. She groaned. She wanted a little help. He still hadn’t moved. What did he mean to escalate her training? She finally managed to slip her middle finger into her butthole. She tried to push the lube deep. As deep as her finger depth allowed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.