What Is Happening Here - Cover

What Is Happening Here

Copyright© 2023 by SpringerJC

Chapter 17: Ups and downs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Ups and downs - The chief seeks revenge the Indian way, long, slow and agonizing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution   Revenge   Slow  

He slammed his cock into her cunt. She fell flat on her tummy. An oof escaped her mouth as he drove her forward. Her ass screamed from his impact. She screamed. He didn’t move other than to apply a lifting pressure to her hips, “In position.” She lifted her hips and came up on her haunches.

He started slowly stroking while applying a cooling cream over her ass. It was wonderful. The relief it offered and his cock sliding in and out.

At three minutes. “Strum your clit,” he picked up speed, she reached down and began strumming her clit. The good feelings began to overtake the bad feelings. Her orgasm was building once more. Jack was driving his big beautiful cock in and out of her.

At six minutes, she heard him speak, “You were a good girl tonight.” She groaned, she hated being told she was a good girl. Her ass still hurt but her nerves were building up for a huge release. She was vibrating her clit now with her fingers.

At nine minutes, “I’ll expect you to honour the promises you made tonight.” He drove in a little harder and a little deeper. Then he picked up the speed again.

At ten minutes, “You may come,” and they both came together. Stars exploded in her mind! He let out the loudest grunt she had heard from him yet. She shot her fluids all over her bedspread. At last, she fell forward onto the bed. The bedspread was soaked where she fell. She didn’t have the energy to move.

He was across the room. Probably at the door was her thought.

“Tomorrow night, same time. Flat on your back. Your legs in the air. I want you working a six-inch vibrator in and out of your cunt until I tell you to stop.”

“You were so good today. I believe you deserve a treat. Based on what you said I will make every effort to ensure the treat is here for you tomorrow at noon.”

“Be in your front hall. With your eye protectors on. On your knees ready to convince whoever comes through that door how badly you want to suck his cock. If you are convincing enough. He may let you. If you are not then I will know you did not get enough out of today’s lesson.”


She was on her knees masturbating, her afternoon session, dripping onto the floor. Waiting in high anxiety for whoever came through that door. She hoped it was Jack. She liked Jack’s cock. No, she didn’t. She liked the Jack who took her to the bistro.

Not the Billy Jack vicious evil man who beat her so badly last night. Extracted all those meaningless, so-called promises. He wouldn’t hold to them, would he? The worst of them? Would he?

The door opened. For some unknown reason, she raised her arms and clasped her hands behind her neck. She was wearing a sundress. No one had told her to. Without thinking of it but thinking of it, it was easy to take off. Maybe she would get fucked this afternoon. Maybe she would get to cum. Maybe.

The door closed. Whoever it was came forward. She heard his boots on the hardwood. She was on.

“Hello, I hope you like what you see.” She lowered her hands and lifted her breasts in her hands. Making the most of her thirty-four C’s. “I am hoping I may suck on your cock, help you cum, and take the pressure off you for a while.”

Her tongue circled her lips. It was wet. It helped her lip gloss shine. She opened her mouth in an O shape. She heard pants fall to the floor. Found a familiar smell wash over her. Something entered her oval-shaped lips. Warm. A cock. A monster cock. She started to suck. She knew it was Big Bob. His cock tasted sweet. Like it had before.

It was Big Bob’s little Bob, the girth was huge.

She worked extra hard to make sure Big Bob got off. He never said a word. When she was done or he was done he had bent over, kissed her on the top of her head and without a word spoken left.


She had to buy a vibrator today. She had driven to a posh store downtown that offered a few of the latest options. She picked a cream-coloured six-inch long, two-inch diameter, variable speed, straight post vibrator. She didn’t want to hurt herself, that’s why six inches. She admonished herself for the thought, ‘No, that’s the size he told you to get. Don’t try to whitewash it, Mary Jane, that won’t help.’

It was eleven fifty-seven. She was too worked up. She had to calm down. She was naked, She twisted a nipple. Hard. It slowed her passion. She took deep breaths. The door handle rattled. She started sliding the vibe up and down, in and out. She hoped he was happy.

Laying on her back her poor ass was still really sore. From the spanking. The cream had helped. The discolouring looked worse than it felt. She didn’t want another spanking anytime soon and wanted another orgasm. The petting, the edging. She was ready.

“I have been waiting for you, Sir.” It just popped out. He replied, “I like that. Yes, that works. You may show me respect by using the honorific, Sir. From now on.” “Yes sir.” No sarcasm.

His finger had not tested her wetness. Hadn’t touched her. “Are you ready?” “Oh yes Sir, I am very wet, what can I do to please you tonight?” The vibrator was turned off. She was using it as a dildo. She was terribly turned on. “What can I do for you? What pleasure may I provide? I was hoping you would fuck me. Take me to the moon, tonight”

He laid down over the top of her. She wore her blindfold however she felt his presence as he lowered himself overtop of her.

“Please. Fuck me, sir, please enjoy my horny, tight little pussy. She is waiting for you. Only for you.” Her voice was changing. Lowering in tenor. Her orgasm is building. She had to stop.

“Set the toy aside.” She was grateful. As she pulled it out, he entered. Right to the bottom. He was two inches longer than the dildo. She squealed. The hurt felt great. She growled her pleasure. He started slow.

She wrapped her arms around him. He didn’t protest. She wrapped her legs around him. He didn’t protest. She gave him a ride he wouldn’t soon forget. He enjoyed her enthusiasm. He allowed her to orgasm. She loved him for it.

He showed up every night for the rest of the week. She was the perfect mistress for his pleasure. His every pleasure. She had begged him to fuck her ass last night. He had taken her slow. Worked her butthole lose and ready with his fingers for twenty minutes before entering.

He was gentle. She started to relax. He started rubbing her clit while he stroked in and out, and she started to enjoy it. He started to fuck her harder and she was able to take it. He was vibrating her clit at speed, pounding her ass hard when he shouted cum. Three strokes later and they both did. Again. It was romantic and she loved it. She loved him.

It was Sunday. Kids day. Mary Jane had a great day with the kids and other minders. They all had a great time, playing and chatting throughout the day. It was time to leave. She was smarter this time. She had parked at the far end of the parking area of the community long house, recreation and administrative offices centre.

She was hoping to get away at day’s end without seeing any of the men she come to know in the tribe. She almost made it when again, the same young girl as last time came running towards her with a message to see the chief. Mary Jane shuddered but went with her to see him.

On the way over she was concerned about how she should act when they met. She reviewed her life since she had last seen the chief. Her life had become pretty good. Lately. In the sex department anyway. She loved the sex she was receiving from Jack. She couldn’t help the smile that arose on her face as she thought about him.

He was an accomplished lover. He was teaching her a lot. About her own body and his. She was happy but should she show it to the chief?

She had entered the chief’s office reception area. His secretary was working away on her computer when Mary Jane approached her desk. The chief’s office door opened and out came Billy Jack followed by the chief saying something from behind as they walked into the reception area.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.