What Is Happening Here - Cover

What Is Happening Here

Copyright© 2023 by SpringerJC

Chapter 16: Apologies and promises

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Apologies and promises - The chief seeks revenge the Indian way, long, slow and agonizing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution   Revenge   Slow  

He turned back and took a step into the room. His hand remained on the door nob. She was blindfolded as per direction. He started, “You have two choices, that’s it.”

“Your first choice is to self-report your fraud. That ends life as you know it but you are young, you could start over somewhere new. Worst case you return home to your sister. Life goes on.”

“Your second choice is to honour the terms of your contract. Your signed employment contract clearly details what you are willing to do to hide your crime and maintain your high social status.”

“As of tonight, you have informed me that you no longer wish to honour the terms of your contract with the Iaxan Nation. Tomorrow the chief will release the contract to the press saying this is the depth to which a criminal like you will go to embarrass the Iaxan Nation. He will inform the press that the signed contract was offered by you to him.”

His words rattled her to her core being. She shuddered. She wanted to vomit. The shame, the humiliation. “That kind of juicy story will follow you for life. Especially with the video the chief has. As they say, the story has legs.”

He let her stew on this for a minute.

“I had a great day today. I’m tired and want to go home. Are you the chief’s girl or not.” ‘It’s proof!’ She almost spoke her thought. They did have a great day today. It was him, she was sure of it now. He was speaking in that gravelly voice but it was him.

“Decide now. If you wish to honour your contract. Drop to your knees and remove my belt. If you wish me to leave say so.”

She wanted him to leave. She wanted him to stay. She wanted the blackmail over with, she wanted to wrap her arms around him and fuck him gently until she couldn’t. She had to accept her humiliation and own up to her lies. She thought she could fall in love with Billy Jack.

She slid down onto her knees and reached for his buckle. The buckle that held the two-inch wide belt around his waist together. Looking down onto her head he said, “According to the contract not fulfilling a direct order by the chief is to result in corporal punishment.”

She pulled his belt free of his pants. She held it in one hand. He said, “That belt is important to you. I can deliver pleasure or pain. It should be treated with respect, as all implements of penance should be.”

She had picked up the loose end in her other hand. He responded, “Better. The belt should lay across your hands spread shoulder width apart.” She was following his direction and doing well. “Find the centre of the belt with your fingers. The centre of the implement must always be in the centre of your spread hands.”

She was blind. She couldn’t see the belt. She started manipulating based on weight. Drawing the buckle into her hands and then stretching her arms out. She determined length. She folded the belt in half. Took a good length into each hand and set her arms at shoulder width. She held it properly.

“You must love the deliverer of penance. Kiss it.” She kissed the belt laying in her hands. “Rub it on your face. Feel the texture. Know that soon it shall be imprinted on your ass.” Mary Jane looked up. She couldn’t see but her face was raised to his.

He was looking down. He added, “The contract.” He had her. She knew it. She had signed the contract. She had fought like dickens against corporal punishment but gave in to keep in no animals. It was a give-and-take.

The negotiation had come down to a list of ten things from each of them. The minutia was off the table. They agreed that each would take one item off the top ten list one at a time until they arrived at five each. She had to accept corporal punishment. She hated him.

Her look of hate made him smile. She felt it. It made her hate him more.

“For each direct disregard of a perfectly acceptable penance as supported by your compliance up to the moment you decided didn’t want to, you are to receive twenty-five strikes. The implement to be chosen based on the degree of the offence.” He paused they were facing each other and he was watching her closely.

She was defeated. She slumped. He watched it. “Up on the bed. Spread your cheeks.” He liked to make them do that. It added to the humiliation for some. For others, it heightened the experience.

For Mary Jane, it excites her fear. She remembered how bad her last spanking had been. That it took five days to get over it. She didn’t want another one.

She reaches back and spreads her ass cheeks then shudders. She can imagine how slutty this position looks. He is enjoying the look, then,

“Hands at your sides and keep them there. She dropped and fisted her hands. She was bent over the bed. Her ass was up in the air and her belly and the side of her face were on the bedspread. She waited.

He spoke, “You are to count and apologize after each stroke. This a penance. This is your opportunity to cleanse your soul. You will apologize for everything you have not done correctly since your first meeting with the chief. Everything this one time will be forgiven. Don’t waste it. Twenty-five.”

The first swish of air then a stinging pain erupted. On her left butt cheek. It hurt. The belt generated a slapping sound as it swung across her backside. She wanted to rub her ass. She didn’t. She waited.

He spoke, “We will start over.” ‘Start over!’ Pain! She has to speak, ‘One. I’m sorry.” “That works once.” Slap! Another strike with his belt. At three-quarter strength.

“Two, I’m sorry.” “I told you, that works once. You are not to repeat an apology. We will repeat number two until you do what you are being directed to do.” Slap!

She yelps! “Two, I apologize for not masturbating.” “Which time? How many times? Why didn’t do what you knew was right?” He paused half a second, “Right, in accordance with your contract?” Slap!

She started apologizing through sobs for everything she could think of about masturbating. Even admitting her defiance and intent to right her wrong when she ran into him.”

He forcefully corrected her with a full-strength swat. She would not refer to him again.

She apologized for not telling the truth about her heritage and living the lie she did.

At twenty she had two repeats. Twice for repeating early apologies she had to reach for new ones.

At twenty-two, she apologized for enjoying sucking Big Bob’s cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.