What Is Happening Here - Cover

What Is Happening Here

Copyright© 2023 by SpringerJC

Chapter 15: Enough

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Enough - The chief seeks revenge the Indian way, long, slow and agonizing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution   Revenge   Slow  

She started early tonight. Twenty minutes before he got here she was playing with a small vibrator. Getting herself all worked up and wet. She hoped he’d let her cum tonight. She needed an orgasm badly.

The three masturbation sessions had driven her nuts. She needs to cum in the worse way. He was so cruel.

The clock read eleven fifty-eight. She slid the vibe under a pillow and assumed her position. At the same spot on the bed. Facing the door. The door opened. She couldn’t see anyone through the blindfold she wore.

She felt a finger on her lip. She opened her mouth and cock slid in. A circumcised cock. A decent feel, and nice taste. She started to suck wondering if this was what he wanted.

He fucked her face for ten minutes. He took her through her paces on penetration, speed and force. Her throat was sore at the end. He held her head and slowly worked his cock in deeper and deeper with each stroke.

When she gagged and he shortened the next stroke then the one after that, deeper again. He worked her like this for seven minutes when his cock finally slid down her throat. Most guys would hold it there. He didn’t believe in that. He liked to allow them a little time to get used to the intrusion. He kept up a reasonable in-and-out stroke. Sliding up and down her throat. She starts swallowing his cock on each down her throat stroke. He thinks she’s a fast learner.

Her gagging was minimal. He felt she was a natural. He enjoyed the face fuck. Then he took hold of her face and picked up the pace. He made her earn her cum. She had lost a fair amount of saliva. There was a small puddle on the floor. He was pounding her pretty good when he shot his load down her throat. Right down her throat, he planted his seed deep.

He was dressed. A hand on the door nob. She hadn’t cum tonight she was disappointed.

“That was better. You seemed more in the mood tonight. Keep playing with yourself, three times a day until I make a change. Doggy tomorrow, same time, be ready. We both know what ready is so don’t let your ass down, again.” He was smiling at his euphemism. She couldn’t see it. He was gone.


She was ready as he came through the door. She was going to do better. She had some new begging lines he might like. Some were humiliating. Maybe that’s what he wants. She wants to cum. Needs to cum. She feels his finger. It slides right in.

She feels his cock. It slides right in. She smiles. She wants this. He does what he has always done. He starts slow and she starts talking. Telling him how much she enjoys his cock driving into her. How badly she wants to cum. To please him, to receive his permission to cum. To earn it. She seriously, truly wants to cum.

She doesn’t know where the words come from. The porn she watched to learn? “Oh, drive your cock into your slut, Make my pussy burn with your passion! Fuck me, fuck me hard Master!”

She was slamming back onto his every forward thrust. She was getting there. She was about to cum. She kept driving her ass onto his shaft. She wanted it. Needed it, and begged for him to fuck her harder!

He came! She hadn’t! She needed to. He pulled out of her she wailed. She spun around. Her blindfold is still effectively in place. She wanted to rip it off, see who it was, see who her lover was. She doesn’t because she is too afraid of another spanking. ‘He’s not my lover. He’s a rapist! He’s fucking with your head. Don’t let him. This has to stop!’ The thoughts rage through her.

He is dressed and at the door. She asks what’s it going to take? What does she have to do to get his permission to cum. This is killing her. The masturbating, the fucking. She can’t take it anymore. She is stuck in a whiny voice. She can’t help it, she needs release.

He is taking her measure. She is on her knees, on the bed, and turned towards him. Her blindfold was correctly over her eyes. Her hands held together in prayer. Begging him. She isn’t the first slut he has trained. He decides she’s ready.

He shares, “It starts when I touch this door handle. What you say when you know someone is at the door, how you look when he enters. What you are willing to do to please the man in front of you. I hate cheesy porn lines. The ridiculous begging disgusts me. They will never earn my respect nor permission.”

“There is a time to beg and when you do it, mean it, in your own words, delivered from within your own emotionally driven need.”

He paused for a moment. Seeking a sense of if he was getting through to her. She had stopped talking, was no longer fidgeting and was listening. That was good.

He continued, “You must find the words to make me believe I am the most important man you have ever met or will meet. I must believe you love me and want me in your bed. Make no mistake, until I feel your love there will be only frustration and anxiety in the act.”

He paused again. She didn’t start up again, that meant to him she was thinking and she was.

A parting word, “Now you know what is expected. Tomorrow at midnight. It is time to start impressing me.” The door hinge squeaked and was gone.

What is happening here?

She had a lot of thinking to do...

She woke up the next morning and her first thought was “Enough!” She wouldn’t do it. Couldn’t do it so why even try? As she walked into her ensuite bathroom she had been thinking she liked the sound of enough and came face to face with herself in the mirror.

She didn’t know who was looking back. She had changed. Her eyes were red. Far too red. They were puffy, her cheeks were gaunt. She started to cry. She watched her eyes pool up, the tears start to roll down her cheeks. Then she slowly crumpled to the floor. Then screamed into the floor, “Enough!”

She had made up her mind. She was going to report herself. End this terrible blackmail. Have the fucking Indians charged with rape and assault and battery and rape and she was going to see them behind bars.

Her righteous Indignation and desire for revenge drove her to the decision, she was in her car on the way to the university. She would do it. She would put an end to this abuse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.