What Is Happening Here - Cover

What Is Happening Here

Copyright© 2023 by SpringerJC

Chapter 14: Red Lines and a New Routine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Red Lines and a New Routine - The chief seeks revenge the Indian way, long, slow and agonizing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution   Revenge   Slow  

It was Saturday and Mary Jane had come out to the Rez for a meeting on child care. Some innovative ideas to keep them busy and learning. Mary Jane got caught right up in the ideas and the time with the women of the tribe.

No one treated her any differently or acted differently around her. She was a lucky charm. It was relieving, and stress-releasing. She didn’t know how she could handle her situation if the women despised her. No, she didn’t think she could handle that, so being so well received by all in attendance made it a great day.

As she was about to enter her car for home when a young girl walked up and informed her that the chief would like to see her before she left. Her heart jumped a beat and adrenaline coursed through her system. She thanked the young girl. Stood there until she could calm herself. No one had contacted her except for this meeting for four days. They were leaving her alone. It was great. Her small escort took her hand. What did he want?

The chief was on the phone when his secretary let Mary Jane into his office. He directed her to a chair. She took it. He finished his call. Made a couple of notes in a book. Closed the book and put it away in a side drawer of his desk. Then he looked at Mary Jane. She looked good.

Sitting back in his chair, his hands on his desk he asked, “How are you doing Mary Jane?” Like he would any constituent.

False caring was too much for the over adrenalized young woman. A laugh burst forth followed by, “As if you care!” Another snort then an immediate change in the look on his face. Her fisted hands rise to her face and her knuckles end up pushed into her bottom lip. “Oh, I’m sorry I don’t know where that came from.”

“Is it time for another corporal lesson?” ‘A corporal lesson? A spanking? Another one!’ “No!” She was shaking her head in the negative.

“Ok then. I don’t have time to apply a proper attitude adjustment right now. We will table that for another time.”

He came out from his desk and sat a cheek on the desk in front of the second chair. At an angle and a couple of feet from her.

“Now when I ask a question it is because I want to hear your answer. I am not in the habit of wasting time. Now you have had some time to think. What are your red lines going to be.”

Mary Jane was blank. Red lines? What red lines? Then she remembered a novel she had read a few years back. A romance novel. Mary Jane had just ended a relationship and was a little depressed. In the book, red lines meant things the young woman wouldn’t do. She had a safe word. A caution word. Mary Jane remembered parts of it. It made an impression.

What were her red lines? With who? With Jack? With Big Bob? What were her lines? She needed to think. She needed time.

“I need to think about it. I never have ... Never had to ... I need a few days. Ok?” She was close to whining at the end. She heard herself. She hated it. She promised herself to stop it.

“That sounds reasonable. He pulled his computer over, how’s Wednesday, for dinner? Your place. I’d like to see how well you can cook. Cooking is a valuable skill. If you want time, I want dinner.” He was smiling. She had no choice. She needed time.

She spent the next three days thinking about sex. Every kind of sex she could imagine. She used the internet. She learned a lot. TMI, too much information. She saw more than she ever wanted to see. Yes, she had red lines and plenty of them the list grew over the three days and she was as horny as a girl could be.

She couldn’t help it as she had to learn. She had to watch porn, some caught her attention. She was a female in the prime of her life!

She caught herself stroking her pussy a couple of times. The more she caught herself the less she stopped herself. She knew she wasn’t supposed to masturbate. She wasn’t she told herself. It was just a little rubbing and she wasn’t going to cum. She knew if she had an orgasm that they would learn about it.

They would force her to tell them. They would ask her and she would tell them. She was a terrible liar. Yet she lived a lie and was paying penance. That’s what she was doing. She remembered when he had informed her that if anyone ever used that word, penance, directly with her, she was doing whatever that individual asked of her in the form of penance to the people.

She never allowed herself to cum just whined and wound herself up again. It was a challenging three days. Right up till she started making dinner. It took four hours to prepare. She felt the need to impress him, she went all out.

It was an old Philippine recipe of her great-grandmothers. Every morsel was hand-prepared, ground and sautéed. They both loved the meal and she did impress him. He was a gentleman, and they both enjoyed the company.

Dinner was done and she couldn’t believe he helped her with the dishes. He washed saying she should dry and put away as he didn’t know her cupboards. They finished and were sitting over fresh coffees.

“Ok, now to business. What are your thoughts?” She went to the counter and returned with her list. She sat down. Her hands were shaking. He smiled. He was enjoying her discomfort and there would be more.

Mary Jane placed her list in front of her and started to read off the none negotiable items. That’s what she had learned they were called. Non-negotiable. “No animals. No torture. No dungeons. Minimal pain. No gang bangs. No public sex. No public nudity. No nudity at all. No stripping. No formication without permission. The list went on and when she finished the negotiation began.

The negotiation went well until the end when she became frustrated. He had presented her with a written contract. It was blunt. It defined her role as a Gieshen apostate

The description was the same as he had stated earlier. She was to tend to the children whenever called on and keep the men of the tribe satisfied. The red lines were handwritten into the contract. She had to sign it at the end. He took the signed contract with him. He promised to provide her with a copy. The evening was over.

The next day she arrived home from a fresh veggies run. There was an envelope tacked to her door. She brought it into the house sat, in a kitchen chair and opened the envelope. There was a single piece of note paper.

The note read,

You are to close your bedroom door. You are to be laying on your bed with your arms spread wide and your legs as wide as are physically comfortable. A package will arrive this afternoon, use what’s in it tonight and every night I visit. I will be there at midnight to fuck you. Be ready.

It wasn’t addressed and it wasn’t signed. She had no idea who put it there. Who wrote it or who would be coming that evening, although it carried the Iaxan seal? Only tribe members used that. Was the note from the chief? From Big Bob?

She wasn’t ready. She hadn’t had real sex for a year. She wasn’t ready. She had to be ready. She knew she had no choice. She had signed the contract, it was now in writing. There was no way out but she wouldn’t make it as easy as they wanted.

They were blackmailing her. She might have to be in bed and in position as the note demanded but she sure as hell didn’t have to be ready. Let him earn it.


She would have been dry anyway. If even if she didn’t want to be. She was scared. Quite afraid. The clock said eleven fifty-nine. She had the made-to-fit blindfold over her eyes. It was the package that had arrived this afternoon. The eyepieces were like cups and the strap holding the cups was tight enough that the only way the blindfold would move is if someone did it intentionally.

She was holding on to the edges of her queen-sized mattress. She needed to hold something. Her legs were open half the distance she could but wide enough in her opinion. She didn’t want to look too slutty.

The door handle rattled and the hinges creaked the slight amount they did. She heard it and she tensed right up. She wanted to scream. To release the tension. She felt a pinch on her inner thigh. “Ouch.” A strange gravelly male voice. “Open.” She opened her legs wider.

She felt a finger on her vagina. He tried to enter. She was dry. She heard, “On you,” as if a shrug. She felt the dip of the mattress under her shoulders. As a man’s hands would make if the upper half of his body was distributed over his hands and he was holding himself up.

She heard a slather of a tongue over a hand. Then something pressing on her pussy. It was forcing her lips open. With each wiggle and push forward, the driver of the tool was working it in.

She was too dry. She started to close her legs. The mattress underneath her shifted and she felt a tightening pain growing in her high-side nipple. He was pinching it and the pinch started to hurt. She moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.