What Is Happening Here - Cover

What Is Happening Here

Copyright© 2023 by SpringerJC

Chapter 13: Named a Gieshen Apostate

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Named a Gieshen Apostate - The chief seeks revenge the Indian way, long, slow and agonizing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution   Revenge   Slow  

Mary Jane woke up in her bed the next morning. As she came to she stretched. She felt good. For a moment. She yawned. The sides of her mouth hurt and the pain of her bum struck.

Then the night before came crashing back. She sat up in her bed pulling the covers up to her chin. She was mortified, embarrassed, ashamed, doomed, scared, angry, and vindictive in seconds, then for minutes then for hours.

Until her phone rang and she had to answer it. She didn’t want to. She did. It was the chief. In as cold a voice as she had ever heard he suggested she be in his office inside of two hours or the wrath of god would fall on her and ended the call.

She didn’t want to see him. Couldn’t see him. He would know just by looking at her and if he asked her any questions about last night she would die.

She wouldn’t go. Her career? Her life? Her reputation!


She walked into his office a woman riding on a wave of anxiety. She didn’t want to be here. Not now, not ever again. He was at his desk. He didn’t get up. He pointed to the chair in front of his desk and she sat in it.

“Don’t you say one fucking word until I am finished, are we clear?” She knew the right answer, but wasn’t one hundred percent certain, “Crystal?” As a question.

“Yes, crystal, as in crystal clear. As you understand what I have said and accept the order, crystal.” He finished with a slap of his flat hand on his desk. The smack seemed to reverberate. Mary Jane jumped.

He turned his computer towards her. There was an email written to the chancellor. She didn’t need to read the fine print to know what it said. He brought the computer back around to his side.

He continued, “It has come to my attention that I am inviting a two-bit whore into my family. Why?” He demanded but held up a hand preventing an answer. “I tried to help you control your urges and you spit in my face. Sucking Big Bob’s cock, the ugliest Indian to ever be born and you beg him to cum!”

He is shaking his head. Mary Jane feels betrayed. Big Bob must have told him. Then the chief hit a button on his computer, he spun it around and a video started. Of her having an orgasm under Big Bob’s manipulations. Her body arching almost to breaking point, the grimmest look on her face. She dies inside once more. She feels vile then bile of betrayal and throws up right then.

All over his desk. A projectile response to her emotional explosion. Some of it landed in his lap even though he had tried to jump back out of the way. It was all over his crotch. She was mortified again! Her hands rose to cover her mouth. Her eyes were popping out of her head.

She scrambled around his desk to get to him, to wipe it off, to clean it up. He handed her a tissue, she started to wipe her mess off his crotch. It was challenging bending sideways. She dropped to her knees in front of him. She scrubbed away. He commanded her to stop.

She fell back on her kneeling legs. Looking up at him. It was not the way he had planned it but she started it.

“That’s not good enough. If Big fat Bob is worth thanking then I should be one hell of a lot higher on your list. Thank me too.”

She didn’t want to. ‘What is happening here’ screamed through her thoughts. She started to shake her head no.

“What? Do I have to stroke your pussy for you to get your motor running?” She was disgusted by his words. The situation. She started to rise from her knees.

He tapped the top of the monitor on the desk. She understood he could send the email. She was halfway up when she dropped back down. She knelt there doing nothing.

He gave her thirty seconds then, “That’s your thanks?”

She raised her hands to fumble at his waistband snap then his zipper. She didn’t want to do this. He could destroy her. She gently pulled his raging cock out of his shorts, his pants. “Watch the zipper,” he had warned. She made sure the zipper wouldn’t scrape his cock.

She started dry stroking him just like she had with Big Bob. The chief laughed, “That big Indian wouldn’t let you get away with that. Get to work.” It was a command in the tone of one who expected his command to be acted on immediately.

Mary Jane did. She took his nice-sized seven-inch cock into her mouth. Ten minutes later his hand wrapped around the back of her head as he told her, “Swallow it all.”

She knew that. He fired, it hit the back of her throat but she expected it. She swallowed and she swallowed four more times until he was done.

She dropped back on her knees, his softening cock in her direct line of site. He grumps. She tucks him away, gently. She has a somewhat sweet taste in her mouth. She likes it but thinks that’s dirty and decides she doesn’t like it. She wants to brush her teeth.

He points back to the chair she had started in. She returned.

“Your relationship with the tribe has changed. If you want to continue our agreement and my support in one year, then you shall be named a Gieshen apostate and fulfill all the responsibility that entails within our tribe. Do you want to continue our agreement?”

Her first thought, she asked, “What are a Gieshen’s duties?” “Exactly what you have been doing. Helping the women especially with the children whenever needed.” She was nodding her head in acceptance.

“And keep the people of the tribe happy.” She nodded her head, “I always try to make people happy.” The chief looked from eye contact with her to his crotch and said, “I know.” Then it clicks.

Mary Jane is horrified. ‘Does that mean what I think it means?’ ‘No, it couldn’t?’ She had to know.

“You don’t mean...?” She couldn’t get it out and bailed by nodding her head at his crotch. He simply nodded his head positively in response. He was watching her closely. Waiting for her to decide to scream, run or accept. There was a large betting pool. He was betting she would accept. He waited

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.