What Is Happening Here - Cover

What Is Happening Here

Copyright© 2023 by SpringerJC

Chapter 12: She Begs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: She Begs - The chief seeks revenge the Indian way, long, slow and agonizing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution   Revenge   Slow  

She climbed into the passenger side of the one-ton pickup that Big Bob was using to run her to the city. A console was separating the driver and passenger. Mary Jane felt safer with it in between them and settled in for the hours return trip.

Five minutes down the road a scent floated into her nose. It was body odour. She wondered when the last time Big Bob had had a shower was. She scrunched up her nose and then realized it wasn’t Big Bob who was stinking up the truck it was her. She was still wearing the clothes she had changed into when Frank picked her up. She tentatively raised an arm to catch a sniff of her underarms. Yup, it was her. Now she was feeling uncomfortable.

Then Big Bob commented, “Well my little plaything you sure need a shower.” She wasn’t his plaything and it was no dammed business of his when she showered. She huffed but didn’t respond directly. He caught the huff and smiled.

Then he said, “You were sure a lot of help with Rosy, the entire tribe saw it and appreciated your support. Like a good Indian. A real Indian.” He left it at that for five miles.

“I am sorry this dam truck has a consol or I promise you I would be making this run a lot more enjoyable for us both.” Mary Jane cringed. Thinking, “Thank God for the console.” He couldn’t touch her. The miles rolled past.

Big Bob was not the conversationalist that Jack had been nor near as charming as Frank could be. He was a trucker. He wasn’t so used to making small talk. He tried but by halfway along in the trip, he gave up. His date wasn’t all that forthcoming today. He’d change that.

When they parked at her place and walked up to her front door Mary Jane decided to put her foot down. She placed a palm on Big Bob’s chest and explained that she was tired and needed a shower like he had said and needed to catch up on lost sleep asking if he would not come in today. She didn’t want him to bother her today.

Big Bob smiled down at her saying, “Ok, sweetness, I’ll just come in get a glass of water and relax my bones for a moment. Then I will be off. He moved his bulk forward forcing her to step back. Then they were both in the house and Big Bob went right for the couch requesting she brings him the water.

What choice did she have, she filled a glass with lukewarm tap water and served it to him, careful to stay out of his reach? He took the glass and downed the entire amount of warm water before smacking his lips and saying he needed that. No mention of the tepid nature of the tap water.

Big Bob offered her the empty water glass and when she reached for it he consumed her wrist with his meat hook. He had her and there was nowhere for her to turn. She tried to pull her hand free and he just chuckled, “You aren’t strong enough.” Then he pulled her into his lap. With carefully applied strength he manipulated her into the position he wanted her in.

Sitting on his lap, both legs together, extending her legs down the couch with her head impressed into his shoulder. He loved cradling her like this. He offered up a sincere thank you to the chief. He loved playing with this little kitten. He surely did.

Once she settled down and stopped trying to get off his lap he turned the tv on a flipped along until he found a college football game on and left the tv on playing the game. Then he started on Mary Jane.

As soon as he started stroking her yoga pant-covered leg, he didn’t like the feel of the pant material so he asked her, “Have you been a good girl lately?” She knew what he meant and stated, a little snark in her tone, “Yes, I am not wearing a bra.”

Big Bob reached for a breast to confirm her statement. There was no bra and began to play with her breast, to manipulate it, then the nipple and back to the breast. She tried to push his hand away but he never even acknowledged her effort.

She simply didn’t have the strength to stop him. He wasn’t in a hurry and he wanted her hotter than she had ever been in his life by the time he was done stroking her fire.

He watched the football game while he let his fingers do the walking. She quickly recalled how effective his fingers were. She hadn’t had an orgasm in weeks now. Even strumming through her clothes he got to her in under ten minutes. His long slender fingers, so out of sink with the rest of his bulk were on top of her vulva, tweaking her clit infrequently and often enough her breathing started to reflect what she was feeling.

She felt the need arising. The need to do something more than just sit there and take the fingering he was applying. She wanted him to leave but since he wouldn’t she wanted him to do more. To expand his efforts. Maybe enter her vagina. No! She told herself to stop thinking like that.

Of course, Big Bob, who was supposed to be watching the football game was more in tune with her, her breathing, and her reactions to his administrations, and recognized that the end battle had begun. She was losing control to his handy work.

Big Bob saw himself as the conductor of a symphony. She was his instrument, he played her like the master he was. The double intake of breath. Big Bob slowed down. Allowed her to wind down, just a little.

Then off he went again. Mary Jane’s eyes were closed. She was lapping all the wonderful feelings up. She had stopped fighting and let herself go and go he did. In a matter of minutes, she was squirming again in his lap. He was loving it.

Her crotch was soaked right through. Even within the dark green colouring of the pants he could see the stain forming. He could sure as hell smell her excitement now. He wanted her naked for him. He slid a hand under her waistline the first time just as she was maxing out.

She didn’t notice his new move as the other hand was working her breast so diligently and effectively she was wallowing in the feelings her boobs were throwing off when the skin of his finger, inside her pant started directly pressuring and rubbing on her clit. She almost exploded right then.

Big Bob laughed then made the move with one hand to push her yoga pants waist down over her hips. She actually, without realizing it lifted her ass so he could push them down. He pushed them to her knees and stopped, then back to her gushing cunt.

Big Bob brought her to her edge again and stopped again and this time she let out an animalistic moan that sucked the wind out of them both. It surprised her and pleased him.

He lifted her top, she rose so he could peel it off. Then she laid back into his shoulder. He started her motor up once more and within no time she was humping her hips into his hard-working hand. Big Bob couldn’t grow a bigger smile as he glanced at the TV when someone scored a touchdown.

Big Bob halted his fingering while he watched the play. Mary Jane opened her eyes to see what he was planning next or something, she looked up at his pockmarked face and then rapidly closed her eyes.

Then Jack entered her mind. It was Jack playing her like a concert violinist. She soaked it in. Big Bob was taking his time building her up for this one. He was hoping.

He kept petting, stroking, and rubbing. She reached double intake and Big Bob stopped and Mary Jane let out another deep whine. She was oh so close, ‘please’, she said, “Please Jack, keep going.”

Those words hit Big Bob like a two-by-four across the kisser. He couldn’t believe it. Here he was applying his best skills and she was dreaming about Jack? He snapped, “Who the fuck is Jack?”

The stoppage, his tone, his question, ‘Oh no,’ was her thought. Her eyes sprang open. She saw the anger in his face, his eyes. She started apologizing saying things like he was so good at this that she had fallen back into her past and recalling an old flame. “He is married now, the old flame, he doesn’t matter anymore,” she was rambling trying to calm him down. He was far too big for her to want to anger.

She watched as his big face grew redder than ever. She felt his rage building all of a sudden he lifted her into the air and then flipped her right over so she came down on her belly and stretched across his hips and the couch.

Then she heard a whoosh and a stinging pain exploded on her backside. Again! He was spanking her. Not in play, he was angry and he wanted her to know she had hurt him so he was hurting her. He did not stop.

He kept spanking her ... every slap of his huge hand sent a clap throughout the room. She started crying, then screaming then crying and crying and crying as he gave her the spanking of her life.

He had started on her ass and when it was starting to flow a deep dark red he moved on to her upper thighs. If she was going to make him spank her she was never going to forget the lesson.

He hit her ass at least fifty times by his reckoning. He finally stopped. His hand was on fire. She wouldn’t forget.

She was sobbing, deep sobs now. Her snuffling said she needed to blow her nose. He snatched a Kleenex out of the box on the end table and slipped it under her face.

Big Bob was smoothing her ass, softly rubbing out the pain. The dark red splotches on her butt were already turning blue. Nope, she wouldn’t forget this for a while, he was certain. He kept smoothly sliding his hand over the soreness. She hadn’t tried to get up. Her sobbing was drawing to a close. More snuffles than tears now.

Big Bob then used a flick of his index finger on her inner thigh indicating she should move her leg thus opening up to him. She was still laying across him on her belly when his middle finger slid into her still very wet snatch. She tried to squirm he smacked her on the ass once more and she settled down softly whimpering.

His finger started moving faster, firmer, in and out. He then slid his finger onto her clit and was rubbing it up and down, side to side. On top of the pain from the spanking, the manipulations were getting to her fast. Her breathing started to escalate. Then she started moaning instead of whimpering. She truly was lost in the sensations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.