What Is Happening Here - Cover

What Is Happening Here

Copyright© 2023 by SpringerJC

Chapter 11: Lucky

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Lucky - The chief seeks revenge the Indian way, long, slow and agonizing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution   Revenge   Slow  

Over the next two days, Mary Jane did some heavy thinking and one conclusion she came up with was she was proud of herself for how she had helped the boys out the other night. She was beginning to feel as if she was a part of something larger than herself. It was a passing thought but one coming more and more to mind.

Two days later Big Bob was crashing her door down again. Or that’s what he seemed to be doing when he hammered on the door. Mary Jane was exasperated. She flung the door open and demanded he stops trying to break her door in, she invited him in but he knew she was angry.

He replied that if she would open her door from now on, within a reasonable couple of minutes of his knocking he wouldn’t have to bang so hard. Her house wasn’t that big, but if she would promise to get to and open the door when he knocked, he wouldn’t bang so hard anymore. She promised, she felt better. She had set him straight. Big Bob patted himself on the back.

The mountain of a man found his spot on her couch and asked her if she had anything to drink. She had some soda or water. What would he like?

Beer. She didn’t have any, Big Bob asked if she was Indian. She answered yes, and he informed her that no self-respecting Iaxan woman would leave a man dry. That the first thing on her weekly shopping list would have to be beer from now on. He would have water tonight.

He snatched up the tv remote and started looking for something to watch. The Kathy Bates movie Misery was one movie that Big Bob passed over with Mary Jane saying that that movie could be fun to watch. Big Bob just growled. He kept looking.

She brought him his water and he asked if she had been a good girl lately. She knew what he was asking and responded with a yes. He indicated she remove her shift. The smallish, short flowery dress she was wearing. He tapped his thigh, she knew what he wanted.

She didn’t want to. Then she told herself she had no choice. Her pussy pulsed as she raised her shift over her head. She had no choice she said again to herself as settled onto his lap. Both her legs laying across his thighs, he drew her head into his shoulder and surprisingly he settled on a romantic comedy to watch.

Mary Jane enjoyed the show, laughed and almost cried at different times.

Big Bob watched and laughed along as well, he didn’t play with her until the mushy stuff near the end of the movie really got going. Big Bob, hardly thinking about it began to pet her thighs, then her side, he played with a braless breast for a while. Then he parted her legs and started to play with her like she was an imaginary harp.

She closed her eyes and went with the flow. He had her trembling in minutes. He stopped, she drew deep breaths and when she calmed, he started strumming her again. She loved his fingers. Big Bob and his fingers brought her up to the edge again, she did her double breath intake and Big Bob smiled while he slowed everything down again. She let out a little whine.

Big Bob’s smile got bigger. Neither of them was paying attention to the news that had appeared following the movie. Big Bob was focused on her. She had her eyes closed and was focused where ever his fingers drifted to.

She drew on her short first breath and immediately followed up with her second, Big Bob stopped. She whimpered this time. The third time he had her on the edge of cumming she was moaning out loud.

Big Bob stopped his play and shifted indicating he was getting up. Mary Jane didn’t want him to get up. She wanted him to finish her.

He couldn’t leave because she wasn’t allowed to finish herself. It would be another long agonizing night. She hadn’t moved when he shifted. In a whisper, she whimpered, “Please?”

Big Bob knew what she wanted and he suggested, “Open your eyes MJ, look at me,” Big Bob wanted her to know what she was asking. He wanted her aware that she was asking. Who she was asking to finish her off.

She opened her eyes looking into the face of one the ugliest, fattest men she had ever been this close to in her life.

Big Bob was smiling when he asked, “What was the please about?” Looking into his big ugly face her motor cooled fast. She didn’t want what she had wanted a minute ago, she began to rise as he had indicated she should a moment before. He did not prevent her.

Big Bob got up, took her hand in his and walked to the door. At the door, he bent over and kissed her on top of her head. He could tell she was still on edge. Big Bob smiled and said, “I’ll drop by again when I am back in town. Bye”. He was out the door and Mary Jane wanted to scream.

Finding sleep that night was next to impossible, every time she fell asleep she was assailed by fat men touching and pawing and driving her crazy.

She woke up at one point with both hands buried in her crotch trying to cum she was sure. She thought for a minute about just doing it. Getting it over with so she could get some sleep. She didn’t, she was too scared to.

The next day Mary Jane was exhausted. The Indians were making her life a living hell. She needed to cum. She couldn’t believe how badly her body was craving an orgasm. She found herself constantly patting her vulva. Just on the surface, that was all she allowed herself. Her frustrations kept growing.

Mary Jane had another faculty meeting today. A new administrator had a great new idea that the Chancellor was championing. She had to be at the university at two o’clock in the afternoon. Mary Jane had attended and she wasn’t overly impressed with the system that the administrator sought to implement.

Mary Jane got her way. She was an indigenous woman and the head of her department, she had tremendous say with the administration department. She checked such important boxes for them.

Mary Jane was arrogantly proud of herself. It showed in her strut down the hallway and out of the administration building. Mary Jane was feeling bad. She liked winning and she had certainly won that one. Walking through the grounds she almost walked into a red man.

Another one of the gorgeous ones. He stood at least six foot two and had the hard-cut features of the American Indian. He had to put his hands out to prevent her from walking right into him. She was shocked and immediately on guard.

Peering up at him she saw he was about her age, maybe a little older. His chest was puffed out with the muscles under his golf shirt. He laughed as she came to an abrupt stop. He said, “Well hello, where are you off to with such determination?”

The handsome smile on his face permitted her to smile and respond, “Oh, nowhere. I just left a meeting where I appreciated the final decisions and am on my way home.”

He stuck out his hand, “My name is Jack. Billy Jack, truthfully, no, don’t laugh my Dad liked the movie and named me after him.” He had his hands raised to his shoulders, in a ‘what can I say motion’. If anything his handsome smile grew bigger.

“Oh, I am sorry,” slipped out of her. She brought her hands up to cover her mouth. She usually didn’t make such stupid remarks. This entertained him even more. He laughed. She blushed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.