What Is Happening Here - Cover

What Is Happening Here

Copyright© 2023 by SpringerJC

Chapter 10: Beach Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Beach Fun - The chief seeks revenge the Indian way, long, slow and agonizing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution   Revenge   Slow  

The Chief had been clear. She had some new rules she had to follow. Answer her phone and text and no masturbating. She could do it. If they just left her alone, she could do it. She just had to. It was her life she was fighting for.

It was seven o’clock in the evening and her phone hadn’t made a sound. Mary Jane just couldn’t get into the movie she had on. She was antsy and couldn’t find a reason. She caught herself watching the clock.!it was Saturday night after all.

She fell asleep on the couch when she felt something on her leg. It was warm. It was a hand and she shot up into a sitting position while Big Bob laughed. “Hi MJ, we figured you’d be hiding around the house tonight so I thought I would drop by.” Mary Jane now wide awake asked what time it was. She already knew the time she had a clock under the tv. It showed eleven o’clock pm.

“Oh it’s early Kitten, I just got in off the road. Brought some hardware back and just finished offloading at Murray’s.” Murray’s being a large warehouse operation on the edge of town.

“I have been driving since seven this morning. I am beat but I know I couldn’t sleep right now so thought I would drop by to see my favourite pet and kill a little time.”

She had had to scramble to get her feet out of his way as he fell into the couch. Now he patted his thighs, “Here Kitten, I enjoyed holding you in my lap the other day. You were so scared.”

He slapped his thigh once more, saying, “Here, now.” He meant it and she knew it. She didn’t want him mad so she made the effort to pull her feet under her and moved to sit on his ample lap. He pulled her into him.

“Awe Kitten you smell so good after stumping in that rig all day. He pulled her into another commanding hug. She groaned a little this time. He chuckled. “Sorry I don’t know my own strength sometimes.” He began stroking her thigh. She began to tense up. He felt her tension and began to purr to her, then hum, he was an excellent hummer, then he started whistling.

She was amazed. His whistling was perfect. Right on note. He carried the long low notes as well as he hit the high ones. She was enthralled. He was slowly forcing her legs open. He continued to pet her, stroke her, he slid his knuckles across her nipples then began to massage the entire breast. He was good she stopped fighting.

Over the next hour, Big Bob worked her up to the edge three times. Three times he had stopped all stimuli and let her calm down. She almost asked for more the third time he could sense it, it was time to stop. He did.

He moved her off him. Her breathing was starting to calm after the last edging. He settled her on the far end of the coach as she had been when he came in. He bent over kissed her on the forehead and left saying he’d be by when he had a chance. Just as he left he almost shouted.

“Remember your talk with Chief, you don’t ever want to let that man down he can be ruthless when people break their word to him.”

Big Bob walked out the door leaving a very worked-up young lady in his wake. She couldn’t sleep that night either.

Sunday Brenda picked her up and she had a great day with the children and other women. She loved working and playing with the kids aged three to thirteen. They were great kids.

On the drive home Brenda and Mary Jane chitchatted and just before turning into Mary Jane’s area Brenda asked why she didn’t use her initials as a nickname.

Mary Jane informed her that she thought such shortcuts were demeaning and disrespectful. “If you can’t use a person’s full name then you don’t have very much respect for them do you?” Mary Jane meant it. She saw the MJ reference as insulting. Brenda suggested she understood and dropped off Mary Jane at home.


It was Monday and Mary Jane found herself thinking about sex, a lot and often. She had no idea why except she couldn’t get herself off. She wanted to. She told herself she wanted to because she couldn’t. Or at least had agreed not to. It was challenging.

Her phone rang. She didn’t know the number so didn’t answer it. It was eight o’clock at night. Ten minutes later her phone sang again and it was the same number she decided to err on the side of caution, she better answer it.

“Hello, hello can you hear me?” Mary Jane didn’t recognize the voice there was a band screaming in the background. Heavy metal? She had heard it around the campus.

She answered, “Hello, yes I can hear you. Who is this?” “Oh hi MJ this is Morris do you remember me? I was with Frank and Benny the other day.” It clicked with Mary Jane, “Yes, I remember you how can I help you?”

“Mary we are all down at the new club in Inglewood. Mary Jane there is going to be trouble. I can’t get Frank to leave and there are a whole bunch of skin beads here. Can you come and get us? I can’t get Frank to leave and he is going to hurt. Hurt real bad, can you come to get us please?”

He sounded sincere to Mary Jane. She was planning the drive over there in her head as she rounded up her purse and car keys she still had the phone to her ear as she walked out the door telling Morris she was on her way.

It took Mary Jane the better part of an hour to drive across town to the nightclub. On the way over she wondered why Morris had called her and not one of the men. She was certain that Big Bob could handle any skinheads. He’d just have to sit on them. She liked the thought.

As she rolled into the parking lot twenty maybe thirty people were milling around out behind the building in the overflow parking area. It was darker back there. Not as many poles and street lamps. She parked and tentatively got out of her car. Standing in the open door. Trying to spot Morris or Frank or someone.

She spotted Frank in the crowd. He was yelling at someone across from him. Mary Jane went over to let him know she was there, still looking for Morris. She got inside ten feet from Frank when the world exploded into violence. Four people were swinging fists and Frank was in the middle of it.

Frank dropped his opponent to the ground with a roundhouse right to his jaw. He went down and did not move. Another man came out of the crowd and jumped Frank’s back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.