What Is Happening Here - Cover

What Is Happening Here

Copyright© 2023 by SpringerJC

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - The chief seeks revenge the Indian way, long, slow and agonizing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution   Revenge   Slow  

A young Filipino immigrant student arrives in America and learns that native American Aboriginal students paid lower rents, access grants easier and could receive other perks unavailable to her. She has native Indian looks. She works in student services. She discovers she can change her life and she does.

She chose to claim that she was from a small unknown tribe that was originally identified as emerging out of northern California. She uses her fraudulent heritage to build her career. She thought the tribe was extinct, but she was wrong.

They are very much alive and live a secretive warrior communal life in their traditional ways with the full weight of government support.

The chief learns the truth about her and decides to meet her. He seeks revenge and he wants it the Indian way. Long, slow and agonizing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.