The Desk - Cover

The Desk

by MasonJar

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Erotica Sex Story: A short story about my daughter and me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

I was sitting at the desk in my office having just finished the spellcheck and punctuation of a short story I had written when my teenage daughter ran into the room and hid around the corner of the doorway bending over at the waist and peering out and around the doorway. Bent over like that I couldn’t help but admire the long athletic legs and tight rear highlighted by the white and tight hot pants she was wearing. She was dancing from one foot to the other in her excitement, obviously enjoying whatever game it was she was playing at.

I got hard like I usually do when around her and dressing the way she had started to do since her last birthday. She had grown in height and leg length since and now supported a nice pair of B+ tits that stood out as proud as their owner with light pink nipples that she had made everyone aware of since she didn’t want to or needed to wear a bra around the house. That was the other thing, around the house she asked and gotten permission to wear comfortable clothes while inside and, in the backyard, but she had morphed this into wearing as little as she felt she could get away with and often would come down to breakfast in a pair of panties and a T, with her slit just visible through her thin panties

“You know you shouldn’t be in here Jenny. What if your mum caught you?” She had been banned from coming into the study since I discovered her in here looking at Porn on my computer and I couldn’t very well tell her mother that it was my computer history she had accessed.

“Oh, don’t worry about mum, I just saw her go into the backyard carrying the washing basket. I’d said that I was going next door to see Patricia and she cracked up about what I was wearing. I wasn’t going over in this.” And she turned to face me and slowly walked over. “But she went on and on about going back on our deal of wearing comfortable things in the house only.”

She walked around the desk and stood next to my swivel chair and started to read the last page of my story. I fumbled with the keyboard desperately looking for an off switch, but she pushed my chair back and sat in my lap. She read aloud. “Her soft contours were on full view to her young lover, and he stood up and held her tight.”

“Wow, this is hot Dad. And it’s over 8 thousand words. I’ll have to read the rest.”

Just then we heard mum come inside, slamming the screen door and calling out for Jenny.

Jenny had a genuine look of panic on her face when she looked at me with alarm. She quickly slid off my lap and scurried under the hollow of the desk between the two draw cabinets on either side of the knee space where she wouldn’t be seen. I had to spread my knees to accommodate her in the crampet space. The desk was facing the doorway with the window behind me for light, so I saw Barb enter the room.

“Have you seen Jenny?” She was going next door half dressed as usual and I told her no.” She was panting like she had been running and I got the impression that the two of them enjoyed their little battles and that Jenny was in front now.

“I did see her walk past on her way over there and told her to go and change her outfit.” I lied.

I felt Jenny squeeze my leg as I said this and give my thigh a kiss. If I had been only half hard before I was fully hard now and it was starting to feel uncomfortable and tight in my shorts and I wondered if Jenny could see the bulge and shape of my cock. This thought was answered almost immediately when I felt a hand on my crutch and the finger slowly lowered my zipper and undid the waist button and exposed everything. Why did I go commando this morning? Dam the hand had wrapped around my cock and all I could do was sit there and keep the conversation going. Barb had been talking about how wilful Jenny had become and that she was glad I had taken a firm stand with her.

I nodded and grunted at all the appropriate places in the conversation, and this seemed to satisfy her, as she soon calmed down and said. “Well, I’ll let you get on with your writing then and walked out closing the door behind her.

I sat back in my chair and pushed it back a bit to give Jenny some room to get up and go. Although this was the last thing, I wanted her to do right now. Her head appeared first just above my cock which she still held in her hand stroking it slowly. She was looking down at it and dribbling spittle onto the head making it slippery. “I saw how uncomfortable you looked, and I know from my boyfriend that it can be very painful when all caught up in your pants. He gets like this a lot and says that I must give his cock some space.” She then kissed the underside of my cock and ran her tongue from base to top and swallowed the head while helping me out of my shorts till I was naked from the waist down.

I knew she had a boyfriend but thought that they were still holding hands and kissing after a date stage. I heard Barb approaching the study and just before she entered the room, I pushed my chair forward and Jenny disappeared back under the tabletop.

“I’m going to get some sandwiches ready for lunch. Any preferences?” she asked as she approached the desk. I still had my laptop open and on and absently tapped the keys. “Whatever you are having will be fine. I’m starting to get a feel for the characters in the story and don’t want to stop just yet. Can you leave it in the fridge?”

“Yes. Just don’t spend all day in here.” She leaned over the desk and kissed me on the top of the head and spun around and left. I heard the door click and pushed away from the desk again. While I had been talking Jenny had not stopped her blowjob and had me on the edge. I had no idea how experienced she was but so far, her technique seemed flawless.

“Dad, I hope you don’t mind but I’m a bit cramped down here.” she started to clamber out from under the desk but only to kneel at the side near the drawers and continue to suck me off. From here I could see her tits move under her T and knew that this whole scenario was a turn-on for her as her nipples were standing up and showing under her T. Her other hand had been stuck down her shorts and was playing with her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.