Naomi's Journal No. 36 - Snow Day - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 36 - Snow Day

by Naomi

Copyright© 2023 by Naomi

Fiction Sex Story: What with the heavy snow, Naomi and Nils spend the day around the house playing with the pets, playing with each other, building a snowman, fucking. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Last night, the weather forecast was for snow all day today. When Nils and I woke up this morning, it was really coming down hard. Nils decided to just hang around the house rather than go to his studio. He took to just lounging around, reading. After breakfast, before he got involved with his book, he built a nice fire in the fireplace.

I wasn’t much better. I puttered around, just doing little things. I washed the dishes (we have a dishwasher, but the few dirty dishes we had weren’t worth starting the thing for), wiped down the counters and did a little laundry. It was so nice and warm in the house, what with the fireplace insert putting out so much heat, I really didn’t need much, just some stockings to keep my toes warm.

naomi-s-journal-no-36-snow-day-02-snow-01.jpg

It was so warm, I started feeling sleepy, so I curled up on the couch with my head on Nils’ lap. He put his hand on my arm and Thomas came and curled up against my tummy, adding to the warmth I felt. The constant, almost silent, drone of the insert’s fan was just enough to relax my mind. Before I knew it, I was napping. It wasn’t a long nap, but it was nice to just lay there, letting my thoughts drift around.

naomi-s-journal-no-36-snow-day-03-snow-02.jpg

After a while, Nils started getting restless and was moving around a little. I knew he was trying desperately not to disturb me, but his shifting body made me realize that it was nearly noon and time for lunch. I sat up and he shifted again, this time twisting his body. I heard a ‘pop’ that came from deep in his spine, and I commented on it. “That sounded painful. Are you OK?” I asked.

“I’m fine,” he said, stretching with his book still in his hand. “I just got a little stiff there from not moving for the last hour-and-a-half.”

“I was out that long?” I was incredulous, but looking at the clock told me he was right. It was actually later than I thought. No wonder he was stiff! “I’m sorry,” I said. “I don’t know what hit me, but I went out like a light, didn’t I?”

“No worries, as Jamie might say,” he said. “But I’m glad you got up. I was thinking the fire needed tending, anyway.” He went over to the fireplace insert and opened the doors. The fire inside was very low, so he put another small, split log into the insert and blew gently on the embers. The fire jumped up at the new fuel, quickly burning the little peelings along the edges of the split. Nils added a small amount of kindling and soon the fire was burning merrily.

I went out to the kitchen and started laying out some cold cuts and other things for sandwiches. As I was putting things out, Nils came up behind me and wrapped his fire-warmed arms around me, cupping my breasts and lightly pinching my nipples. They were already standing up from the coolness of the kitchen, so his warmth felt really nice.

naomi-s-journal-no-36-snow-day-04-snow-03.jpg

I turned around in his arms and gave him a long, deep kiss. He moaned deeply, his tongue coming out to play with mine. I could feel his cock firming up against my tummy through his light sweatpants.

I reached down and adjusted the position of his cock so that it wouldn’t be too uncomfortable for him.

naomi-s-journal-no-36-snow-day-05-snow-04.jpg

“Maybe later,” I said. “I’m hungry now, so let’s eat.” I let him go and wriggled out of his arms.

As I got past him, he gave me a really good swat on the butt. I squealed in protest, my hands going back to protect my sensitive ass. “That’s what you get for teasing me,” he said.

I reached out and put my hand on his balls. “Remember: I know where you sleep!” I said, teasing him further.

He grinned and said, “Promises, promises!”

We sat and made our sandwiches, interrupting ourselves only to get our preferred drinks. Amber came out and sat looking at us. “OK,” I said, holding up a slice of roast beef. “But this is all you get until dinner!” I tossed her the slice, which landed on her nose. Nils and I both laughed as Amber looked at it cross-eyed before she managed to get it off her nose and gobble it down.

“You spoil that mutt,” said Nils.

“Just like I spoil you,” I replied.

“Yeah.”

When we finished and I was putting the dishes in the sink, I looked out and noticed that the snow had stopped. I went to the living room window and saw that the plows had been through and salted the road and things were melting already. We have a thermometer on the north side of the house, and it said that it was thirty-four degrees out there. No wonder things were melting so quickly! I turned to Nils and suggested that he and I get the shovels out and clear the driveway and sidewalk and I was surprised when he agreed.

I went and quickly put on my new socks, a pair of warm leggings, my new boots, and a sweater while Nils threw on some jeans and a thick, quilted lumberjack shirt. We grabbed the shovels, put Amber in the backyard and very quickly cleared the drive and sidewalk. The snow hadn’t accumulated all that deeply despite the looks of it, but it was a wet snow, and with the melting it was pretty heavy. Our neighbors, who hadn’t shoveled, were getting their walks cleared by the rising temps.

naomi-s-journal-no-36-snow-day-06-snow-05.jpg

While Nils was finishing up the edges of the drive, I reached into the mudroom and grabbed Amber’s lead. I called her and put it on her and walked her through the front gate. Nils was putting the shovels away for next time and said he’d come walk with us. Amber was so happy that she just about wagged her butt off!

We decided that, since not all sidewalks were cleared, we’d walk in the street. The pavement was clear but wet, with little piles of the white stuff along the edges of the curb. Sometimes I think Nils is still a little boy, because every time we came to a small pile of snow, he’d go and stomp on it! It would look like it just exploded, with water-soaked snow going in all directions. If it was a really small puddle, he’d do the same thing, sending water everywhere.

We go to the dog park, which was deserted, but once we got inside, Nils would make a snowball and then throw it, telling Amber to go fetch. She’d go chasing after it, looking all around where she knew it had fallen, but she couldn’t find the snowball. One time she did find it, and she grabbed it with her mouth and it exploded out of her mouth. I have to admit, their antics had me laughing.

Most of the snow was still ‘pristine,’ as Nils might say. One of the snowballs rolled and got a little bigger but Amber couldn’t find it, so I thought I’d roll it a little more and make it bigger. It got bigger and bigger until I had a nice base for a snowman. I thought it about it right. I went about making another big snowball, but smaller than the first. Somehow I managed to get on top of the first even though it was very heavy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.