The Asian Blues - Version Alpha - Cover

Preview

The Asian Blues - Version Alpha

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Fiction, Interracial, White Male, Oriental Female, First, Massage, Masturbation, Petting, Pregnancy, Menstrual Play,

Coming of Age Sex Story: Bobby Washington got hit by a car when he was fifteen, leaving him in a coma that lasted three years. When he did wake up he had epilepsy and needed to get a GED so an in-home physical therapist/caregiver was needed. Mai Li MacIntosh was born in Vietnam but raised in the U.S. Her very first job as a physical therapist was to rehab Bobby Washington's wasted body. It was supposed to be a three to six month job. She wasn't supposed to fall in love with her patient. But she did.

Foreword

This story is written in two versions. In Version Alpha a young, Asian physical therapist helps a young man recover from a terrible accident. A side effect of his injuries is that he cannot relieve his own sexual stress and the therapist helps him. The young man’s mother falls in love with a local policeman. In Version Bravo, both the young Asian woman and the young man’s mother help him recover from the accident and see to his sexual needs.

It is also important to understand that my treatment of epilepsy, in this story, is handled with a lot of license, so as to support the plot and move it forward. If you want genuine information on epilepsy, or wish to get involved in supporting research into the treatments of this unfortunate disability, then you can find it at the Epilepsy Foundation of America, which has a presence on Facebook and Twitter.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.