In the Sisterhood - Cover

In the Sisterhood

by Pixie

Copyright© 2023 by Pixie

Erotica Sex Story: Carrie and Kallie are two kinky sisters that love each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   .

There was always one rule in the morning, around ten o’clock when the sun was high in the sky. Shanna always liked her daughters to go outside in the back garden to tend the garden. The bushes, pot plants, and weeds all needed attention at least twice a week. Well, that was Shanna’s rule, and it was important that her daughters learn the importance of nature.

Carrie laughed a little while sprinkling the water bucket over a group of flowers. Those flowers were white-petal lilies, which was a flower known to be very poisonous to some forms of life. Carrie had always thought of lilies to be beautiful, and especially since her great-grandmother planted lily seeds when Carrie and Kallie were still in the process of being carried into the living world by God. Their great-grandmother was called Ruth; a beautiful woman who enjoyed playing the violin.

When Ruth passed away, the garden was handed down to Ingrid who was Ruth’s daughter, to Shanna who was Ingrid’s daughter, and now the garden was in the care of Carrie and Kallie.

“I think it’s funny how you’re my half-sister,” Carrie told Kallie.

“Well, different parents. You’re adopted after all. You think a white girl in a black family makes you biological? A lot of people in college ask if you’re adopted, you know.”

Carrie’s face twisted with uncertainty, “Really?”

“Yeah, Carrie.”

Kallie crouched down and went on to pull the weeds out of the ground. Too many weeds; too much time wasted on other priorities like work and making money. Carrie straightened her back and let out a low, loud sigh. The watering stopped for a good while.

“Whatever,” answered Carrie.

“Look,” Kallie continued, “I guess it’s a good thing you’re not actually blood related.”

Carrie cocked her head to one side while her blonde eyebrows furrowed in utter disgrace, “I wonder why. Care to tell me why?”

The minute Kallie finished pulling the weeds out of the soil, she stopped what she was doing and stood up. She walked towards Carrie and placed a finger underneath her chin. A cunning, flirtatious smirk curled along her lips. At this moment, it was probably obvious what Kallie was thinking. Carrie glanced the woman upwards and then down, taking in an eyeful of that ebony goddess under the scorching sunlight. A noticeable gulp could be heard in Carrie’s throat.

“You’re a cute blonde girl, and guess what? I like blonde girls. The fact that we aren’t related means I can kiss you,” stated Kallie in an upbeat tone of voice, “I suppose the word you’re thinking of is ‘Hallelujah!’ Right?”

Carrie recoiled from the flirty gesture Kallie was giving, “I ... Isn’t that illegal? Foster siblings ... kissing each other?”

Kallie shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t really think so. We’re nineteen. We’re not blood related. My mum took you in when you were five-years-old and we became the best of friends. Now it’s a whole new level.”

“A whole new level?”

“Of course, Carrie! You should take advantage of it, unless you’re scared. You get to be around a girl who isn’t even in your bloodline, and you get to be around her twenty-four-seven. Come on, I’ve seen your internet history filled with fucking lesbian porn. I know you like girls, Carrie.”

A scoff rumbled in Carrie’s throat, and a wide beam painted her cherry-pink lips. Carrie raised a hand and casually, idly proceeded to fiddle with her blonde hair. Long blonde locks extended to her shoulders, and those locks had been curled recently this morning. Carrie had even clipped a huge, faux pink-petal flower in the fringe of her hair as well. A small blush dusted her pale features; a faint colour that matched the flower in her hair. What a cutie.

“I ... um ... I guess I’m-” Carrie took a step closer and planted a fleeting kiss onto Kallie’s rims, “I guess I’m not scared.”

Kallie groaned with pity and probably attention seeking at this point, “I don’t think that’s enough, Carrie. If you aren’t really scared, then perhaps we should act out a short five minute porn clip in the alley ... or the shed. You know, repeat something you’ve watched on the internet.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.