Farm Family in Peril - Cover

Farm Family in Peril

Copyright© 2023 by Wild Man

Chapter 23: Marcus Fucks Geraldine Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Marcus Fucks Geraldine Again - A story about a farm family who has a man enter their bunker during a tornado, and takes over. He makes husband watch as he pleasures the mans wife. Then in later chapters their daughters come home and he and his Aunt Mammae really controls the whole family. All daughters in this story are absolutely over 18yrs of age!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Farming   Aliens   Paranormal   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Needles   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

Geraldine lay on the bed legs spread wide out as possible knees up in the air feet planted on the edge of the bed, knocked out from Aunt Mammae just have fist fucked her pussy into a total complete cataclysm of gushing orgasms.

Now she lay like this in her present state awaiting Marcus to now come into the room and be giant monstrous black cock fucked and bred.

Aunt Mammae sat in a chair as the bedroom door was wide open for Marcus and her husband Gerald to come into the room and Gerald see her there on the bed awaiting her pending doom when Marcus would fuck her.

Sure enough Marcus and Gerald came down into the bunker having been atop laying out the markings of the new home soon to be started construction to build.

Walking into the living area there they stopped and both looked into the bedroom and saw Aunt Mammae sitting there in a chair and Geraldine lay out on the bed naked as can be and in her present position, and both walked right into the bedroom stood there and looking at Geraldine.

Gerald ask Aunt Mammae; “What’s wrong with her Aunt Mammae she looks asleep or something?”

Aunt Mammae replied; “Well really Gerald she just knocked out from my just having had fist fucked her hard and good, and now she awaits Marcus to come fuck her!”

Gerald had this wild strange look come over his face standing there looking at his wife like she was.

Aunt Mammae just told them both; “You boys go get cleaned up and come back in this bedroom both naked.”

They both turned and walked away and went to shower up and do as Aunt Mammae said.

She sat and awaited Geraldine to come back around thinking how this was going to be yet another test of the life of a cuckold.

And see how Gerald performed under this new discovery he was about to fully outright discover when they got back in here together and Geraldine had awakened.

Thankfully she was now coming around her body movements of her arms and hands starting to move about, as she saw her eyes open and the actions of them to get her vision fully back, then he head lifted and she looked about to see Aunt Mammae sitting in the chair.

Now everything was coming back to her as she spoke out; “Oh Aunt Mammae my pussy hurts, oh it hurts so much can you give me something to stop it from hurting so badly?”

Aunt Mammae got up walked around to the nightstand her black bag was, reached into it pulled out a fresh syringe, grabbed the pain med vial and shook it vigorously, then turned it upside down, plunged the needle in drawing up just a very little bit of it, then decided to go ahead and add more for she knew this lovely little white thing was going to need more later on, by what she had planned for her.

Grabbed the tourniquet went right over as Geraldine had been watching her and laying there, grunting out in the pain she was feeling, and immediately Geraldine shot her left arm out straight out as could be, Aunt Mammae put the tourniquet around her upper arm tightened it tightly, felt around found a good spot and plunged the needle in and began give the pain drug ever so slowly.

Not giving her but very tiny bit of it, enough to take knock off the pain, and calm her down to await her fate of about to be giant monstrous black cock fucked again.

Now she pulled the needle out put pressure against this newest injection site and held there long enough to seal it, then put the syringe over on the nightstand ready for her next one she knew she was going to need here in a bit, slowly released the tourniquet as Geraldine flung her head back crying out how badly it burned.

Then slowly all that subsided and she was happy and gleeful now as could be, as she asked if she needed to get up and get dressed?

Aunt Mammae looked down at her and said; “Oh now sweetie pie this is just getting started today, your husband and Marcus are taking showers right now and will be back in here in just a bit.”

Now Geraldine not having put two and two together in state of mind asked; “What’s going to happen Aunt Mammae?”

Aunt Mammae looked at her and said; “Sweetie pie your going to get another good fucking and breeding from that giant monstrous black cock of Marcus’s when they get back in here!”

Geraldine hearing that flung her back and was crying out; “I don’t know Aunt Mammae I’m awfully sore down there, I don’t know if I can take it right now Aunt Mammae.”

Aunt Mammae just stood there looking at her and said; “Oh you will be just fine sweetie pie the pain med will help with the soreness in just a bit more time and you will change your mind.”

As sure enough Aunt Mammae went back and sat down and Geraldine now was saying; “Oh it’s so much better now Aunt Mammae, oh your right I can take him now, oh I can take him now!”

Then in came walking both Marcus and Gerald both naked as could be.

Aunt Mammae looked at them and said; “Come on over here boys and stand here at the foot of the bed side by side.”

They walked right over stood and stood there.

Aunt Mammae then said; “Turn turns Geraldine and let her see both your naked bodies.”

They both did that as well.

Geraldine was now looking back and forth seeing her husband naked and his small tiny cock, then over to Marcus who was twice his tallness nearly, and way further bigger built body wise, all well muscled as could be, then when she looked at the size of his cock her eyes flung wide open and she gasped out loudly flung her mouth wide open, hand flung up to cover it in the total awe of it.

Aunt Mammae just stood right up walked over to the bed and stood there and asked; “So Geraldine which cock do you want fucked by today, look up at the both of them and tell them which one you want to be fucked by!”

She raised her head up higher and said; “Marcus Aunt Mammae, I want Marcus to fuck me Aunt Mammae.”

Aunt Mammae just then said; “Don’t tell me sweetie pie tell your husband!”

Geraldine then cried out; “Oh Gerald, oh honey ... oh honey ... I want Marcus to fuck me so much honey ... Oh I want his huge black cock to fuck me honey!”

Then Aunt Mammae said; “Gerald go up to your wife and kiss her, and tell her how much you want to watch, witness, and see Marcus fuck her.”

Gerald walked right around the bed up to the side leaned right over and began kissing his wife soulfully and deeply and then they broke their kiss and he said; “Honey I so want to watch, witness, and see you get fucked by Marcus!”

Then Aunt Mammae said; “Fantastic job Gerald, now go sit in your chair and get ready to watch, witness, and see Marcus fuck your little white wife so good and hard today.”

Then said; “Marcus Move over get between her legs and get ready to fuck his little white wife so good and hard today.”

Marcus moved right over between her legs as Geraldine’s whole body shook, and shuddered, and a loud anticipatory cry of pleasure and fear came from her.

Aunt Mammae stepped in just before it all began and said; “Marcus don’t you dare cum in her yet, when you get to that point I want you to pull out of her and I want to doctor that cock head crown of yours with breeding salve, and make it flare out as before, then you can fuck and cum in her all you want, that is very important to me, for her, for Gerald, and yourself as well since it will enhance your own pleasure in all this!”

Marcus looked at her and said; “ Yes Aunt Mammae I will do that.”

As he now got close up between the two of them reached out with his giant black hands grasp her by the hips and waist firmly, got his cock right up just barely touching into her outer lips, spreading them out over just the very tip of his cock, and as Geraldine shuddered all over, loudly grunted out in outright anticipatory pleasure and desire, he outright viscously shoved his giant muscular hips forwards, and drove his huge monstrous black cock up into her pussy!

His whole cock head made her pussy entrance snap ring and her outer lips stretch so wide open then there, that seeing it you would think it was all going to fly apart, rip apart, bust out like a rubber band wrapped to tightly around something and breaks, and goes flying out from such happening.

Geraldine’s response and reaction was throw her head back and scream out in such horrid screaming pain, her whole body jolted and jerked about, her instant reaction was to try and yank her ass and hips backwards to get the fuck away from it, but Marcus had such a firm grip on her hips and waist he made her stay still and take it!

The crown of his cock head snapped up into her pussy and stayed there momentarily as her pussy was still far to tight for his cock to even just go plunging to the bottom of her pussy by the way he forced his hips forwards.

Even after having been fist fucked by Aunt Mammae just shortly before this, she was still just to tight to take his giant monstrous black cock, a pure outright clear indication and telling and showing one that’s how monstrous a giant cock he had!

In absolute truth of the matter and an even better vision for you readers and followers of this story, his cock was the size a five pound loaf of bologna is or even better a description, would be a ten pound roll of hamburger meat that is the size and length of his cock.

Now I know some are again throwing that this outright bullshit card out on the table, but it is the outright true fact of the size of his black cock!

Not fiction, not fantasy, that is the true outright fact and story of his cock size.

As I have said that in at least some part of this story, it is a true to life a story of what happened, now yes exaggerated and intensified with writing it as I have it in fact as I say in at least the basic theme and characters involved an in part true story.

Now all the drugs thrown in are somewhat exaggerated and intensified but some in actual truth were used.

At some point maybe I can get at least him and maybe, Aunt Mammae’s character to tell it in their version and side of it all.

What it all had started out to be was a husband and wife farm family fantasy, that went horridly awry in a manner of speaking. Sort of the they bit off more than they could chew way to explain it.

As certainly in this happening out now in my writing and telling of the story of just exactly what was happening, she wanted a taste of that giant monstrous black cock and she got one, well many over taste of it. She bit off way to damn much more than she could chew!

With as hard as he shoved his cock up into her pussy the cock head itself only succeeded in fully penetrating into her pussy, even after having been fist fuck by Aunt Mammae just a bit earlier.

Geraldine flung both her arms up and pushed against his body to stop him, to make him stop, and it didn’t stop him at all!

She was screaming out in total outright horrid pain her pussy opening and outer lips were stretched to want to rip and tear apart from it.

Only they didn’t rip and tear apart from it they endured it, they snapped onto that big monstrous black cock head like a vice.

So much so it made Marcus himself cry out; “Oh shit, oh shit, her pussy is hurting my cock head something awful, damn it’s gripping me so damn tight!”

Now that is when you know a pussy had been stretched out and at a point it wants to rip and tear the fuck apart.

Geraldine was having so much damn pain Aunt Mammae jumped right up and went into action!

She ran over to the nightstand grabbed up that pain drug and tourniquet stepped over fast as she possibly could, grabbed her left arm flung the tourniquet around her arm in its place tightened it into place, hurriedly as possible felt for her main vein, plunged that needle in and began giving her a pain drug to relieve that outright horrible unbearable pain, Geraldine was screaming out in.

And loosened that tourniquet and let that drug go into instant affect at all cost.

As instantly almost Geraldine went from shouting and screaming out like she was, to only loud gruntal cries of the pain of it all.

I know some of you readers and followers of this story are so tired of the constant drugs, drugs, drugs thing and deserver-ably so I do not deny that fact myself as I write the damn thing, but fact is fact, truth is the truth, no fantasy, no fiction, no this is not what I want to think or write, no it is fact and in it’s true sense it was indeed absolutely just as deserve-ably needed for this to be carried through with.

So the drugs, drugs, drugs were absolutely having to be used for Geraldine to take his giant monstrous black cock pure and simple.

I just wanted to get that told to you all that read and follow this story, that all the drug thing was having to be used, not so much forcibly used.

And dually noted is that the drugs used were all medically prescribed and used by a fully licensed rn. Aunt Mammae was a fully licensed Rn that doubled as a Breeding Mammae on the side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.