Pink or Yellow - Cover

Pink or Yellow

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Meghan, not expecting to meet clients today, dresses very casually. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Meghan went to the office not expecting to be meeting anyone today, but Baxter, turmoiled, insisted. His indecision involved countertops.

“Sorry for the blue jeans,” Meghan confessed as she showed him in.

pink-or-yellow-1.jpg

“Perfectly perfect,” Baxter responded. “You look lovely in blue jeans.”

They settled the matter of countertops in minutes, and Baxter, grateful, asked if he could treat her to lunch. “That new place on Fourth Street. I know the owner.”

“I don’t know if I’m dressed for it,” Meghan said.

“Jeans are fine, trust me,” Baxter said.

“But what about the shoes?”

“I was wondering about that,” Baxter said.

“Yeah, I couldn’t decide.”

“So you wore one of each,” Baxter said. “I love the pink. I love the yellow, too. They’re delicious.”

“Delicious?”

“Well, yeah. I could eat them all up. The yellow is like sunshine. Like a creamy banana. Like a perfect pear. Juicy. With just the right hint of citrus. Mmm.”

“What about the pink?” Meghan asked.

“Ah, the pink,” Baxter mused. “Like an innocent flower. Girlish, you know. But more than that.”

“How much more?”

Baxter lowered his eyes for a moment. “Pussy,” he whispered. “Pure pussy.”

“Really?”

Baxter nodded. “I can practically taste it.”

Meghan returned Baxter’s nod. “Unfortunately, if you tasted it today, it would be pure iron.”

Baxter blushed.

“But I do have a couple of other pink parts,” Meghan offered.

pink-or-yellow-2.jpg

Baxter accepted with enthusiasm.

pink-or-yellow-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.