Pink Couch - Cover

Pink Couch

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Meghan watches Beth masturbate. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fiction   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

pink-couch.jpg

Kneeling before the front of the pink couch, Meghan has the best possible view of Beth’s masturbation. Today it is ass play. Beth’s hand comes from behind, her middle finger barely grazing the tight bud. Up and back her middle finger goes, slow even strokes. It is tantalizing to watch. “Put it in,” Meghan whispers, but Beth disregards this instruction. Oh, how Meghan wants her to put it in, to sink two knuckles deep into the warm anal cove. But it’s up and back, up and back, teasing the tight opening, lingering just a fraction of a lick. If this keeps up, Meghan is going to smack that ass, smack it twice, hard, once on each cheek. If this keeps up, she’s going to bite the lovely curve, the sweet crescent, bite it like a hungry dog, bite it like a lioness pulling apart the flesh of her prey.

But now Meghan sees those slow strokes are having an effect. Beth’s pretty sex lips are slipping apart. Thickening, curling, and in between the cunt skin is violet pink, and a seep of girl juice has gathered in the fuck hole, and at the apex the little clittie has come erect. Sweet little clittie, so suckable. Meghan moves closer, senses the scent of Beth’s arousal, closer yet, her breath bathing Beth’s finger, her asshole, her cunt, her clit. Meghan longs to let her tongue touch Beth in the most intimate way, clit, cunt, asshole, it doesn’t matter. The connection, to be part of Beth’s ... Oh! There it is. The now of Beth’s orgasm, her cunt gulping, her clit begging, her asshole holding tight to Beth’s plunged in middle finger. Oh! Oh! Oh!

Meghan allows Beth six seconds of private pleasure, then kisses her hard on her lips, claiming her, and letting herself be claimed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.