The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 9: Can We Daddy?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Can We Daddy? - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Lynn, Beth and Arthur walked back down the hallway and ran into me as I returned from my walk in the fields.

“Hi Daddy!” Beth said happily.

“Hi hon,” I responded looking at Lynn for the reason that Beth was happy.

“Daddy, I love my mothers-in-law. Thank you for marrying them.”

“Well they married each other too, you know.”

Beth stopped in her tracks.

“Really?”

“Yup! Erin and Blossom are my wives and I’m theirs,” Lynn said.

“I guess I should have figure that out,” Beth said almost sadly.

“No reason that you should. It probably just as well that you thought that I was king of the world and had a harem.”

Yeah, that earned me three shoulder punches and three kisses on the cheek. I figured I was on a roll so I asked, “What has brought on this adoration of your mothers-in-law, Beth?”

“The offer your wives have made.”

“What offer is that?” I looked at Lynn.

“We are going to give Beth a hand keeping the house clean. And when it’s clean, you are going to enjoy visiting a lot more.”

“Clean? Is she going to quit school or quit her full-time job?”

“Neither, Daddy,” Beth informed me. “Lynn said that they are going to arrange for a housekeeping service for us.”

“Really? Lynn?”

“Yes, Lover. We are going to do that for our daughter and her family. And then when it’s clean you can come and visit more often. You can hop a plane and fly into Lambert, rent a car and ‘boom’ here you are.”

I looked at Beth and she had a look of great hope in her eyes.

“I would love to be able to see my eldest daughter more often.”

“Oh, Daddy. For so long I thought you hated me because I looked like mom. I thought you hated her.”

“Beth, I have never hated your mother. I just couldn’t be around her because it hurt so much to have lost her. And I must admit that you do remind me of her a lot. But that’s no issue now. We can even fly you and the family out to see us. You and Arthur and the girls will love the mountains and the rivers. This is going to be great!”

Beth and I hugged and walked past her and down the hallway towards the clamor that was the Herd gathering. I paused to look into the girls bedrooms and was amazed to see that the two girls’ rooms were very clean, and Beth and Arthur’s was not. As we walked down the hall I had to ask.

“So, what are we going to do for lunch? Walking around in all that corn got me hungry.”

“Did you see any snakes, Daddy?”

“Snakes? No, what kind of snakes?”

“Corn snakes! We had such a problem with rats and mice that the guys who lease the land went out and brought in a corn snake for each acre of corn. All of a sudden hardly any rats or mice. But the girls are always coming home with snakes! I just didn’t want you to freak out.”

“Snakes don’t bother me, unless they have a rattle or if the red bands touch the yellow bands. No, I live in harmony with snakes and spiders and bats. They eat all of the critters that piss me off, except politicians.”

“That’s my Daddy!” Beth said, hugging me.

“Anyway,” Lynn said, heading off one of my rants. “Lunch has been relocated to Ye Olde Country Buffet. It has a party room. Blossom was about to call over there and see if we can get the room, then we can nurse the babies.”

“Yeah and it’s right next...”, Erin’s sentence was stopped by Blossom poking her in the ribs and then smiling and putting her finger to her lips.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Nothing, Baby. Erin was saying she was next to starving, so we better hurry,” Blossom smiled an innocent looking smile and blinked her eyes quickly. Blossom is never innocent when she does that smile combined with the blinky eye thing.

“What’s going on, my loving wives?”

“Daddy, it’s nothing. The buffet is next door to a sex shop. They wanted to pick up some equipment.”

“Yeah,” Lynn said. “Remember tonight I get what Erin got last night.”

“And does that mean that Blossom gets it tomorrow night?”

“No, Beth. I can’t get what those two got.”

“What is it that they got or are going to get?”

“Pregnant. We have always been able to tell when your dad gets us knocked up. Last night he got Erin, tonight it’s my turn,” Lynn explained.

“But what about Blossom?”

“I can’t have any more babies, Beth. I actually died when I had the twins. Having Roger was really pushing my luck. I have actually been thinking about getting my tubes tied, since Erin wants to be pregnant as many times as she can.”

“Wow! I have some amazing moms,” Beth said.

“Even your real one, Beth. Deb is an amazing woman and I messed up with her.”

“I didn’t mean anything bad, Daddy. Are you going to see her when you go back through Kansas City?”

“I hadn’t planned on it.”

“You should. If for no other reason than to give her something to laugh about.”

“Laugh about?”

“Yeah. She used to tell me about how much you hated to change diapers. Look at you know!”

“I’m much better at it than I used to be. Diapers no long hold terror for me.”

“Nope, but they sure scare Margaret Erin!” Erin laughed. “Paul had her help change William Blossom’s diaper.”

“He peed up!” Beth said. “Just like the first time I changed Michael!”

“Yes, he did,” Blossom added. “That’s my boy!”

We all had a good laugh over Blossom’s comment. Then I spoke up.

“Let’s head out to the bus. We can sit and talk until we want to go to lunch.”

“The mess still bothers you, Daddy?” Beth said sadly.

“No, my feet hurt from walking in the corn. I want to sit down!” I looked around the disaster area that was the living room, seeing every chair was piled high with books, papers, and clothes.


We gathered all of the children and headed to the bus. Since we figured to be there for an hour or more, I expanded the sides and Erin retrieved drinks from under the bus. Arthur was intrigued by the bus and all the gizmos. I showed him everything while the Herd set up three Scrabble games. Beth and my wives sat in the front seats and my wives began to nurse the babies.

Beth is not a busty woman. She takes after her mother. Even after two kids Beth’s mom was barely a “B” cup, and Beth was the same. Erin impressed Arthur. Beth was looking like she was getting upset.

“Beth, I get this all the time,” Erin said. “Men are drawn to tits like a cat to a laser light. He isn’t going to cop a feel or think about leaving you. He’s just amused by the novelty of tits this big. He also might be admiring them. Paul does that a lot. I often catch him watching me nurse the babies. He says that I look really calm and pacific and totally in love with whatever baby I’m feeding. And I am.”

Beth shot a look at Arthur and he went to watch the kids play Scrabble. I snorted a light chuckle, which Beth frowned at.

“Beth, I’m sorry, I see these three walking around naked all the time and I forget the affect Erin can have on men.”

“Daddy, those are the biggest tits I have ever seen. I mean I see her dressed, but ... oh my.”

“I know and so does Erin. She’s lived with them for a lot of years and the babies keep them big.”

“Beth,” Erin said softly, “my tits popped out when I was ten and have just kept getting bigger. Your Dad was the first man that notice my eyes were blue. If this is going to cause problems between you and Arthur, I can hide them.”

Erin looked down at Hanna and Elise suckling happily and then looked up at Beth.

“No, don’t worry. Arthur can deal with it. He’s still coming home with me.”

“Good,” Lynn said as she put on her sling and loaded Paul and Benjamin and then bared her breasts and allowed her sons to latch on. Blossom was next, bringing a very eager Roger up to her almost black nipple.

Just then Margaret Erin came to the front of the bus and asked her big sister, “Beth, would you please come and help us with Scrabble, please?”

Beth left the three nursing moms and stood with Arthur who figured that it would be better to separate himself from the tit collection on display. She sat there in awe of her little sisters. She was amazed by their huge vocabulary.

“You can sit by me, big sister,” Genevieve Lynn said patting the spot next to her.

“Thank you, Genevieve. So, tell me, how long have you kids been playing Scrabble?”

“Gosh, as long as I can remember. My first word was ‘balloon’, I remember that.”

“What was your best word?”

“I don’t know. Maybe, ‘parallel’?”

“Amazing and you’re just five years old?”

“Yes. But the Babies teach us and so does Blossom Mom.”

“The Babies?”

“Yes. When the Moms are going to have a baby, all of us dream and the Babies dream stuff to us that makes us smarter.”

“Excuse me for a minute, will you?”

“Yes, big sister.”

Beth got up and walked back to the front of the bus.

“Dad,” Beth paused to gather her stunned thoughts. “Genevieve was just telling me something about the Babies. Can you explain?”

“Nope.”

“Nope? That’s all you’ve got?”

“Yup.”

Lynn chuckled and chimed in, “Beth, none of us really understands what’s going on, but I’ll tell you what I think. The nearest we can figure is that we have some sort of supernatural link to the spirits of our unborn children. Whenever one or more of us are pregnant, there are entities that appear in dreams to our children and teach them. On occasion, they appear to us as well. Each of us moms have been warned that our children were in danger by the Babies.

“When Paul had his lost year, it was the Babies that brought him back to us and helped him get his memory back. When I had triplets inside me, the Babies came to us and told us that one of them would go away in order to save my life and the lives of the other children inside me. We went to the doctor and the second ultrasound showed two babies in me instead of three, like before.”

“That’s fantastic! You really believe this?” Beth asked all the moms.

“Can you begin to explain the intellect of your little sisters? Can you explain all of the things that have happened to us? When we are no longer pregnant the Babies disappear. And I might add that when that happens the girls miss them a lot,” Lynn said seriously.

“Beth, we just have come to accept the Babies as a real, inexplicable phenomenon. We don’t question their intent either. They have saved the lives of Lynn and Blossom and the children. We just go with it now. As a matter of fact, that’s another reason we know that Erin is pregnant. The Babies came back this morning.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.