The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 7: I’m Not Mr. Clean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: I’m Not Mr. Clean - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“We’re here!” Lynn announced into her phone.

“Oh good!” Beth said in reply. “Where are you?”

“We’re in an RV park over by the Waffle House near Nameoki Road and Pontoon Road.”

“That’s right near the big shopping area. What are you guys going to do now?”

“Lynn’s going to order pizza and then we’ll settle in for the night and come over to see you guys in the morning.”

“Sounds like a plan. Is my Dad there?”

“Yeah, Beth, let me get him.”

Erin walked over to me and handed me her phone.

“Beth would like to talk to her Daddy!”

I took the phone and turned in my seat to allow Erin to sit on my lap.

“Hi Beth! We made it!”

“I’m so happy to get to see you. It’s been so long.”

“Beth, I don’t want to sound like an old lady, but is the house going to be clean? The kids might accidentally say something inappropriate. Their moms are kind of neat freaks, like your mother.”

“Daddy, I’m sorry, but I just don’t have the clean gene that mom has. I seem to remember you being a bit messy too.”

“Yeah, I know, but I’m much better now. The wives and kids keep me on the straight and narrow. I’ll talk to the children and make sure they don’t say anything rude.”

“Daddy, I have too many things to worry about each day to put a lot of energy into cleaning up clutter.”

“OK, Beth, I understand. We’ll see you in the morning. What time can we come over, so we don’t mess up your day?”

“Any time after 8AM, Daddy. I love you.”

“I love you too, Beth. See you in the morning. Do you need to talk to one of the wives?”

“Not unless they need to talk to me.”

I turned my attention to my wives for a moment.

“Do any of you need to talk to Beth before the morning?”

They all shook their heads, so I said bye to Beth. I looked at my three ladies and shook my head.

“I love Beth. But when I visit, I’ve not been able to stay with her for more than an hour and a half. Her past homes have been pigsties. I know I’m known to be a bit messy, but I’m afraid I won’t be able to stay long if the place is as bad as I’ve seen her other homes.”

“Paul, doesn’t Arthur care either?” Lynn asked.

“No. He and Beth are really free spirits. They are Wicca’s and they raise the girls with a pretty loose hand. I don’t pretend to understand her faith. It’s hers, but that doesn’t mean I have to agree with how they maintain their house.”

“What do you want to do about the children?” Erin asked.

“We take them,” I said. “Beth is their sister and Sunshine and Ariel are their nieces. I’ll tell the children that their sister doesn’t keep her house as clean as we do. I’ll remind them to be polite, even if Beth’s house is not as clean as we would keep ours.”

Lynn’s phone rang and she answered.

“Hello?”

“OK, we are in space 41. Just knock on the RV’s door.”

“Good! Thank you.”

“The pizza girl is here. She’s gonna knock. Blossom, do you have money for a tip?”

“Yup! And it’s in the trip budget!”

“I love how prepared my wife is,” Erin said proudly taking Blossom in her arms and getting motor-boated in return.

“Get the tables cleared and ready,” Lynn instructed.

I walked back to ‘Scrabble Country’ and asked my children to put the games away and make room for the pizza.

“Daddy, do we have too?” Margaret asked. “We have a really good game going. Can we set the game boards on the seats?”

“Really?”

“Yes!”

“Well then, let’s do this. Keep the game on the table and we’ll set the pizza in the seats. Then you can keep your seats at the table and play. If you want another slice of pizza, you just walk over and get one on your plate and come back to the table.”

“Daddy! You are so smart!” Erin Lynn said in her high soft voice.

“Thank you, my little love.” I kissed her on top of her head and then ruffled her bright red hair.

“Daddy!” She protested with a giggle.

There was a knock on the RV door and Blossom hit the button to open it.

“Hi! Oh! Two of you?”

“Yes, ma’am. There were too many pizzas for one person to carry. You having a party?” The first delivery girl asked. The girl behind her was holding a heating bag in one arm with another on the ground.

“No just a big hungry family,” Blossom answered.

The driver handed each box to Blossom, who handed each one to Lynn, who had walked to stand just behind her little wife. Lynn took each pizza that the driver handed to Blossom and then she handed it off to Erin, who handed it to me. I set each pizza box in one of the open seats.

“Thank you so much. Here is a little something for your efforts.” Blossom handed the girl a couple of $20’s.

“Wow! Thank you. Enjoy your dinner and please call again.” The girl turned and handed one of the bills to her partner. Both girls were smiling as they got into their car and drove away.

Blossom closed the RV door and locked it. She walked back to join the family.

“Um ... before we do anything else, can I make a request?”

“Sure, Baby. What’s up?” I asked.

“We’ve been on the road now for five days and I’m kind of tired of wearing clothes. Can we black out the windows and get undressed?”

“Yes!” Erin said cheerfully and she and Blossom went to the front of the bus and with each taking a side, they pulled down the blackout curtains. When they were done, Lynn looked at me and asked with a smile as she began to unbutton her blouse.

“Paul would you please go outside and walk around the bus. Check and see if the curtains are really blocking the view.”

“Sure, Lover.”

I went to the front of the bus and unlocked the door and pushed the button to open it. I walked down the stairs and walked slowly around the entire bus. Every window, including the wind screens, were completely covered. No light was coming out anywhere. Going back to the door, I got back on the bus, walked up the stairs and closed and locked the front door before turning to see everyone already naked.

“Oh look! My family really is on this bus!” I said like I was surprised while I stripped out of my clothes. “OK! Who am I going to team up with?”

“Do you mean as far as ‘Scrabble’?” Erin asked while she waggled her eyebrows.

“Yes, Sweetie, I do mean ‘Scrabble’. We can talk about teaming up some more later.”

I kissed Erin softly and lovingly. She moaned just a little.

“I love it when you kiss me like that. I love you, Paul,” Erin stood and hugged me.

The family settled down to a great evening of ‘Scrabble’ and I think it might be possible that the pizza killed the White Castle farts problem. It was the first time since we left home that we really had a normal family interchange. I guess the nudity was the key to being comfortable.

“Margaret Erin? I have a question for you,” I asked my eldest.

“Yes, Daddy?”

“Do you like being naked like we are at home?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because that is how we are. It doesn’t feel normal ... comfortable ... to wear clothes.”

“How are you going to handle it when you and your sisters have to go to school in the Fall and have to wear clothes every day?”

“It will be fine. My sisters and I are used to it from when we have visitors at the house.”

“You mean those time when you and your sisters ran out naked?”

Margaret Erin O’Dell did something then that I’d never seen her do. She blushed. I picked her up and set her on my right leg.

“You are a goof, and I love you. So, you don’t think it will feel bad to wear clothes to school?”

“Not if we can come home and take them off.”

“Do the rest of you girls feel that way for school in the fall?”

“Yes, Daddy,” Genevieve Lynn said. “We talked about it once, when the Babies talked about it.”

“The Babies? Have they talked to you lately? I know they haven’t talked to me.”

“No Daddy. But that’s because the Moms are not having babies right now,” Erin Lynn, the quiet one, said.

“I figured that. But I was wondering. Do you kids miss them?”

“Yes, I like them teaching me at night,” Erin Lynn added.

“We all miss that,” Margaret said.

“Well I’m sure that Erin Mom and Lynn Mom are going to want to have more babies soon. So, The Babies will be back.”

Our conversation was wonderful and continued, with the girls focusing on the game when it was going to be their turn and otherwise talking with their siblings or parents. We had been going strong for a long time, when the infants began to fuss.

“Looks like time to feed the babies and get them to bed. That means the game needs to end soon,” Lynn said.

She, Erin, and Blossom got out the nursing slings and got their own babies into the slings and latched on to an available nipple. Gwenyth Blossom walked away from the table and crawled onto her mother’s lap and latched on to Blossom’s open nipple. At home, each of the children would occasionally latch on to one of the mom’s breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.