The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 53: Enough Is Enough

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53: Enough Is Enough - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Lynn reached down to Paul’s hand and said, “Come on, Lover. Let’s get to defending the realm.”

She pulled him to his feet and into her arms. After a long kiss and hug that told Paul that his first wife was stable and back on an even keel, he released her and they walked back towards the pool.

“I need to put cleaning things away, then I’ll be in to lend a hand.”

“OK, but I think I have a grip. Bosco has someone tracking Crawford to where he lives.”

“Then?”

“Then I go after him.”

“Lynn, if he is or becomes homeless you might lose him.”

“Or he may go running home and I can catch a load of the Crawfords. Maybe find their base home. Then I can go after where they live. Maybe then force them all to retreat to Tullahoma. Once they circle the wagons, they’ll be easier to deal with.”

“And then?”

“And then, we’ll see what we shall see.”

I let it go from there. To me it meant that Lynn was still going to be open to non-lethal solutions and that was good.


Larry Crawford walked out of the Boise City Jail and walked to the corner. A dark green SUV pulled up and he got into the passenger side. The SUV carefully pulled away from the curb and safely drove to the West.

Tim Manley sat in his Jeep and waited. He’d been there for several hours, waiting. When Bosco told him what he was looking for, he gladly agreed to the task. He’d been totally infatuated with Erin O’Dell before she married Paul and was just the bartender at The Bar-Bar. She had the biggest tits he’d ever seen, live or in videos.

Erin was bubbly and a huge flirt. She seemed to enjoy flashing her huge boobs when she bent over to wash dishes and look up at who was speaking to her. He usually stood in silent homage of her when she bounced around the bar floor, picking up empties and meeting customers. He’d been involved in more than a few altercations in the Bar-Bar when someone took liberties and grabbed her. She had usually dealt with the situation fine, having a really good right hook and uppercut. But there had been times when she needed assistance.

Now she was the owner of The Club-Club as well as the Bar-Bar and he’d introduced her to the house band’s unbelievable saxophone player, Wendy-Wendy. Upon threat of having his balls bitten off in the middle of the night, Wendy had told him her real last name, Slutsky. He swore that he would never tell anyone.

His actual plan was to change her last name to Manley but he hadn’t ginned up the courage yet. Wendy didn’t have very big tits. And when they first met, he was told by friends that she was a lesbian. When they first spent time together, as a joke, he told her he was one too. She admitted to liking dick as much as pussy but had never met a man attached to a cock, that she liked.

As it turned out, she like him and his cock as much as he liked her and her pussy. A match made in heaven it seemed.

Over and above all, he was a Brother and when a Brother was in trouble he was there. He was the most trusted member of the biker club after Bosco. It used to be a gang of over one hundred members, but Bosco had led them straight a few years earlier after the President of the national chapter had come to town to take care of some business. They were now down to about eight-five good, solid, strong, members.

Tim had also been shot defending people at The Bar-Bar and the O’Dells were forever telling him they owed him. He figured that their introducing him to Wendy covered that base. They figured it wasn’t close.

He was thinking of Wendy at home in his, their, bed. She’d moved in with him and were very happy together. He was thinking, again, about the best way to propose when Crawford walked out of the jail and onto the sidewalk.

Larry Crawford wasn’t overly tall or built like an athlete. He had a beard, like most young guys in Boise and medium-long hair. He looked like a regular Boise guy. As soon as he stepped outside, a dark green SUV pulled up the curb near him and Tim picked up the cell phone.

“Brother.”

“Brother.”

“What you got, Tim?”

“I got a green SUV, Bosco. License plate 1X 99999. Just picked up Crawford.”

“Got it. Stay with them.”

The call was disconnected and Bosco hit a speed dial button.

“Brother.”

“Brother.”

“What’s up, Bosco?”

“I need a license plate run on a guy just out of your jail.”

“I’m ready.”

“1X 99999”

“Checking.”

There were a few minutes of silence and then, “Got it. Registered to Joan Crawford.”

The guy read off the address and the phone number.

“Thank you.”

Bosco disconnected the call and dialed another speed button.

“Hi Bosco.”

“Hi Lynn. I got something for you.”


Lynn came out of the office and headed for the ballroom. She stood and smile, enjoying the sight of the children learning at a rate much faster than their peers in public schools. They all seemed so bright and happy. She wondered if she would miss this.

She wandered around the area, kissing heads and rubbing shoulders. She handed out congratulations left and right. Lynn almost finished making a circuit of the room when Margaret Erin stood from her seat and came to Lynn. She silently hugged her Lynn Mom and looked at her with tears in her eyes.

“Be careful.”

“She knows,” Lynn thought.

“I’m always careful, little love.”

Lynn hugged her again, kissed the top of her head, and went to Blossom.

“I have to run some errands. I’ll see you later.”

Lynn kissed Blossom gently on the lips and quickly left the room. She went to the stairs and up to the bedroom. She dressed quickly, like an interruption or delay would make her change her mind. The last thing put on was her holster. Next she went to the nightstand next to the bed and place her hand on the sensor that opened the hidden gun safe. She removed her personal pistol, checked to see that it was still unloaded. She placed the pistol in the holster and then slid two magazines into their slots in the holster belt. She closed the safe and put on the light jacket that hide the holster.

As she left the bedroom, she ran straight into Erin’s tits. You never ran into Erin, only her massive breasts. Lynn stopped for a moment before speaking.

“Hi Sweetie. I’m going out for a few minutes to run some errands.”

“Do you want some company? I don’t have anything going. All the accounting work for the bars and the band is done. The record company finally sent that other payment.”

“Good! That will make the gang happy. I won’t need any help. Besides I want to do some thinking while I drive.”

“Drive, huh?”

“Yes, Erin. Drive.”

Erin took Lynn into her arms and hugged her tightly.

“We all love you. Please don’t do anything to take that from us.”

“What would I do? I’ll be back in a few hours.”

Lynn walked to the door and opened it. She paused to look around again before closing the door and walking to the SUV. She got in, started it, drove to the front gate, and stopped. She pulled out the paper in her pocket and typed the address written on it into the GPS. She hit the button for the front gate.

Turning right onto their street she listened to the commands and drove to Joan Crawford’s house. The house was one of the nice suburban houses, probably six or seven years old. The yard was clean and well-trimmed. There were flowers around the front perimeter. There was a double garage underneath a couple of window. There were two vehicles in the driveway, one of them a dark green SUV.

Lynn parked her SUV in the middle of the driveway, blocking both the SUV and the sedan. She then removed the pistol from its holster and checked her pistol, making sure there was a round ready to fire. She walked up to the door and was about to ring the bell when the door quickly swung open and he was looking at her attacker, and he was holding a gun.


“What do you mean, she went out?” I asked.

“She went out. She said she needed to do some thinking,” Erin said.

“She told me she was going to run some errands,” Blossom added.

“Erin, call Bosco and see if he gave her any info! I’ll be right back,” I commanded.

I took off up the stairs to the bedroom. I went to our nightstand and placed my hand on the panel for the gun safe. It popped open and I saw that Lynn’s Glock was not there. And neither were its two magazines. I grabbed my Glock and its two mags and placed them on the dresser. I opened the dresser and grabbed underwear and socks.

I quickly dressed in jeans and a flannel shirt before dinning the shoulder holster that easily accepted the Glock and the magazines. I ran downstairs and found Erin just disconnecting the phone call with Bosco.

“Paul, she went after Joan Crawford. Bosco had Tim Manley follow Larry Crawford when he left the jail and Joan picked him up. I’ve got the address and Bosco is heading to her place right now.”

“Me too!” I said heading for the door.

“Me too!” Erin said. “Wait for me.”

“Hurry.”

I took off for the front door and Erin took off for the bedroom. By the time I had our van started and pulled in front of the front door, Erin came out in jeans, a sweatshirt and what I would call combat boots, carrying a small gym bag instead of a purse. She jumped into the passenger seat and I noticed her breasts were flying all over.

“No bra?” I asked.

Erin smiled and opened the gym bag, pulling out one of her industrial strength, athletic bras. She pulled the sweatshirt over her head and put on the bra. She pulled the sweatshirt back on and then reached into the bag and pulled out a shoulder holster. Donning that, she pulled out her S & M and loaded a magazine into it. She holstered the pistol and then pulled out another magazine and slid it into the pocket on the holster.

Then came a surprise to me, she pulled out a square object with what looked like a rifle grip. She set it on the center consol and then pulled out a wire with a plug for the cigarette lighter and plugged it in.

“What’s that?”

“A taser. It shoots two needles that pass an electric charge between them. It packs a hell of a punch. I don’t want to shoot anyone unless it’s really necessary.”

“Isn’t it charged?”

“Yeah but I wanted to top it off.”

I nodded and kept driving.

“Does Blossom know what’s going on?”

“Do we know what’s going on? She’s got the children and if we aren’t back or if she doesn’t hear from us in an hour she’s going to call her folks.”

“Let’s hope this goes well.”


“Well, look who we have here. Mother! We have a visitor.”

“Who is it Larry?” Joan Crawford said walking towards the front door of her home.

“It’s me Mrs. Crawford. Lynn O’Dell. I’d like to speak with you about...”

Larry Crawford opened the door wide and Joan Crawford rushed Lynn and punched her in the face. Lynn wasn’t ready for something of the sort but she managed to roll with the punch and turned back into the older woman with a vicious elbow to just under her left eye. Lynn followed it with a kick to the stomach and then she took a glancing blow from behind.

Larry Crawford had tried to take Lynn out with strike from the gun butt of his pistol. Lynn staggered and spun to face the new attacker and kicked him as hard as she could in his balls. He staggered back and Joan hit Lynn with a vicious kick to the stomach. Lynn went down and Larry finished her off with a solid punch to the jaw.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.