The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 51: Lynn’s Date – Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51: Lynn’s Date – Part 2 - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I immediately got in the cops face.

“Hey, what the hell is your problem? What have you said to my wife that’s got her so worked up?”

“I just asked her if she recognized her attacker. She said she didn’t. I then asked her if she’d ever heard of The Church of Heavenly Grace and Light and she went off.”

“Great! That bunch have tried to kill members of my family for over a year. We thought they were all in prison, or broke, or dead.”

“Dead?”

“Yeah, dead. Please get a hold of Lieutenant Clifford. He was in charge of the investigation of the attack on our home a year ago. He’ll want to know this attack was potentially connected. Please do it soon”

I went back to Lynn and helped her into the SUV. She was in a state, somewhere between shock, fear, horror, and vicious rage. I decided to leave her to settle her thoughts in silence. I looked over at her occasionally. One time she would be crying, another her face would be red with anger.

I pulled into The Savannah and after passing under the gate, it seemed that Lynn calmed down. Her face showed less stress and the knuckles on the hand that had been gripping the courtesy handle on the passenger side dashboard turned from white back to their normal flesh tone. I stopped in front of the door and Lynn got out before I could turn off the SUV. She ran to the door, entered, and took off for our bedroom.

After shutting down the SUV, I walked into the house and closed the front door in time to see Blossom and Erin’s butts as they flew up the stairs in pursuit if their wife. After setting the alarm, I was going to follow them but Genevieve Lynn and Erin Lynn stopped me.

“Is Mother alright, Daddy?” Genevieve Lynn asked.

“I don’t know. I thought she was, my little love. I’m going to go up and see how she is.”

“Can we come with you?” Erin Lynn inquired.

“Sure, come on,” I said, holding out to take the girls hands.

We walked up and about half-way up Lynn calmly walked out of the bedroom with Erin and Blossom behind her.

“Mommy, are you OK?” Erin Lynn asked.

“Yes, baby. I’m just fine. I’ve got a headache from the cut on my head but I’m OK.”

“How did you hit your head?”

“It was an accident. I hit my head when I went to the restroom at the place your daddy and I were dancing. I’ll be fine in a few days. Until then I just need to relax and make sure my children don’t drive me crazy!”

“Don’t you mean crazier, Mother?”

“Genevieve Lynn! Are you saying that I’m already crazy?”

Genevieve Lynn looked at me with a sly smile and asked, “Daddy? How do I answer that so I don’t get in trouble?”

“Aaarrggghhhhh,” Lynn growled and reached for her daughter.

Genevieve Lynn and Erin Lynn both screamed, gleefully, and took off back down the stairs and into the ballroom to hide with their siblings. I turned to look at Lynn.

“Feeling better?”

“No. I came up here to put my pistol back in the safe. When they told me it was a member of the Church who hit me, I wanted to go hunting for him. I think I’ll just stay home for a few days and maybe do some looking around into the Church again.”

“Fine but right now, you need to lay down or rest. Get undressed, go sit in the family room, and I’ll get your girls to cuddle and watch a movie with their crazy mother.”

Lynn hugged me and gave me a soft kiss, “Thank you, Lover”.

I smiled and kissed her back before Erin and Blossom took her by the hands and walked her back up to our bedroom and helped her take off her date outfit. Taking off her clothes off she made a wrinkled face and turned to Blossom.

“I think I’m a bit stinky, and not in a sexy way.”

“Maybe you’d feel better taking a shower,” Blossom replied.

“I’ll need to get a cap to keep the wound and bandage dry in the shower.”

“I’ll get you one of Paul’s old swim team caps. He still has a few in the towel closet by the pool.”

“That would be good, Baby. Thank you.”

“Anything for my darling wife.”

As Blossom trotted out the door, Lynn was taken by the fact that Blossom had never used that term of endearment with her before. She’d heard her use it with Erin. Tears came to her eyes as she realized the perhaps Blossom really was her wife and not just Paul and Erin’s.

When Blossom returned with the swim cap, Lynn held the edge of the cap just above her eyebrows and Blossom stretched it up and carefully over Lynn’s bandaged head.

“Thank you, Baby.”

“No problem, Lover. Now come on, let’s get you stinking better. I’ll wash your back and got dibs on your Strawberry Patch.”

“And I’ll wash your hair and your lower, lower back.”

“You mean my butt?”

“No, I mean your sexy Latina ass.”

“Ooh. Take your time, please.”

The two women stood under the raining water and embraced for a bit before the washing commenced.


“Are you two ever going to come back down?” Erin asked interrupting her two wives cleansing ritual.

“Do you want to join us?”

“No my dears. I have several little red-headed children wanting to watch a movie with their mom. I’ve trying to hold off the riot for almost a half hour.”

“Has it been that long?” Lynn asked.

“Yes.”

Lynn took Blossom in her arms and kissed her passionately and whispered, “I really do love you.”

“And I really do love you.”

“And I love both of you! Come on, dry off and let’s love the kids.” Erin said smiling at her two wives exchange of loving words.


The three nude moms came back down the stairs, the huge breasted blonde and the petite, hard-bodied, Latina at Lynn’s sides to protect her from stumbling. Lynn had her arms around her wives, feeling the love as they came down the rest of the steps in the spiral staircase and to the family room. Blossom went to the ballroom as Erin got Lynn to the big couch in the family room.

“Erin Lynn, Genevieve Lynn, come here please,” Blossom said to the pretty twin redheads.

They left the Scrabble game they had been watching while waiting for their mother.

“Yes Blossom Mom?” Erin Lynn responded.

“I think you should know that your mother was attacked tonight and has a bad cut on the back of her head. She doesn’t feel well and is going to sit on the couch and watch a movie.”

“Can we sit with her?” Genevieve Lynn asked. “I think we made her feel bad when we said she was crazy.”

“I think she’d like to have you girls cuddle with her very much. Why don’t you get Martha Lynn, Wanda Lynn, Paul Lynn, and Benjamin Lynn to join you. Just tell then, don’t be too loud and wiggly and keep the movie volume down a little.”

Genevieve Lynn and Erin Lynn gathered their twin siblings and walked out of the ballroom, finding their mother in her usual spot on the couch. The two sets of twins came to her, and climbed onto the couch on either side of her.

“You know we love you Mother,” Genevieve Lynn said apologetically. “We were just playing when we said you were crazy.”

“I know,” Lynn said and then in a deep, scary, voice she growled, “But I’m not sure the crazy Lynn Mom tickle monster knows,” as soon as Lynn stopped speaking she began to tickle her two oldest children. They screamed and wriggled around wildly.

“So, I’m crazy huh?”

“Yes!” the two screamed.

Lynn stopped tickling them and wrapped the four of them in a hug and kissed their heads. They reciprocated with hugs and kisses to her cheeks and Lynn quietly said to them, “I am you know. I’m crazy about my babies.”

I came into the family room in time to see Lynn tickling her girls and I had to stop to watch the craziness while it lasted. When Lynn stopped and the girls settled into their snuggle, I asked what movie they’d like to watch. To my surprise both girls said, “New Godzilla!”

“Oh yes. New Godzilla. He’s scarier than the tickle monster!” Lynn admitted.

While the twin girls and boys giggled and cuddled closer, I turned on the TV, put the new Godzilla DVD in the player, and was about to leave the room when Genevieve said, “Daddy, you should still be on your date. You should be cuddling with Mother.”

“Yes, you should be cuddling with Mother,” Lynn parroted.

“I think your babies cuddles are just as important tonight, I replied quietly.

The two girls smiled, hugged, and kissed their mother before Erin Lynn took my hand and pulled me to the couch. I sat down next to my twin sons, leaned over them and kissed Lynn. Then Lynn leaned over and put her legs up on the couch, surrounding her daughters, the boys got up and moved to my other side and Lynn laid her head in my lap.

“Do you still want to watch “Godzilla”?” I asked.

“Sure, besides the girls asked for it so I’m sure they still want to watch it.”

Genevieve Lynn got off the couch and ran to the family room closet before reappearing with one of our big, light, blankets. She placed it over her sister and mother’s naked bodies. She folded the material under her sister and mother’s feet and asked, “Mother, would you like one of the little pillows for your head?”

“That would be lovely, Genevieve Lynn,” Lynn answered.

Genevieve Lynn got a small pillow from a stack we kept in the corner of the room and placed it on my lap and under her mother’s raised head. She then took her place next to he sister. She scooted under the blanket, cuddled to her twin, and announced that she was ready to watch the movie.

I pressed the appropriate button on the remote and everything came to life. Lynn moved her head around a little trying to get her head in a comfortable position on the pillow. When she found her spot she reached under the pillow and between my legs and finding my soft penis, took it in her hand. I began to gently stroke her side and hip.

We watched the movie and the girls cheered for Godzilla and booed against the other monsters. Lynn never stroked me, so I didn’t get an erection under her head. My hands roamed all over Lynn’s side and her tummy. I think she fell asleep for a few minutes until Godzilla let out his signature bellow and she jumped a little.

“Maybe I shouldn’t let you be so comfy. They say a person with a concussion should stay awake for twelve hours.”

“The doc said I could doze but someone should be with me and wake me every couple of hours to see if I’m OK. Your touch feels so good. It relaxes me a lot,” Lynn said quietly before she lay quiet again.

“Your touch is doing anything but relaxing me, Lynn.”

“Oh please. As many times as we’ve made love do you think that I don’t know how to get you chubby without you having an erection. This isn’t sex, it’s affection.”

“And it’s getting the correct affect.”

“You mean effect!”

“I mean unless you want me popping a boner in your ear you should stop for a bit.”

“Isn’t this the way you saw us ending our date?”

“Yes, but not with you dealing with a concussion, staples, and a bloodied outfit.”

She slowly slid her hand off my cock, taking a tantalizingly long time right at the frenulum, and placed it on the inside of my thigh. She moved her head a bit and snuggled closer. The next time Godzilla roared she didn’t move a muscle.

When the movie ended, Blossom and Erin gathered the four children and got them into their beds. I carefully picked Lynn up and after about four steps she woke up and wiggled out of my arms.

“I can walk, Lover. I don’t want you hurting yourself.”

“Thanks, I thought I was going to get a hernia. You’re more firmly packed than I remember.”

“Firmly packed? As in fat?”

“Nope. Not in any way. Those words will never come out of my mouth.”

She patted me on the cheek and I helped steady her as we walked up the stairs. She managed to look firm and steady as she kissed each of the children goodnight. Once in our bedroom, Erin and Blossom changed the dressing protecting Lynn’s staples. I went around and checked that the security system that I’d set earlier was still set and that all the first floor doors and windows were locked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.