The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 50: Lynn’s Date – Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50: Lynn’s Date – Part 1 - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Lynn, Erin, Blossom, and I worked out a system for our date nights that wouldn’t keep dragging our in-laws, Gwen and Bill, or Lynn’s oldest daughter, Dara, and her husband, Trent, over to babysit the Herd et al. I would take out one of my wives on Tuesday night and the two that didn’t have a date on Tuesday would go out together on Thursday night.

That left us Monday, Wednesday, and the weekends to hang out with the entire family. The band played on Friday and Saturday so we took the children to the Club-Club and let them dance themselves to sleep.

My dates usually consisted of dinner and dancing and then ended up with us parking and making out and then going home and making love while the other wives watched and made love themselves. If the dates were between two of the wives then I and the third wife would stay home and play Scrabble, or lately chess, or we’d make some popcorn and watch a movie with the children. If the weather permitted, we’d spend time playing in the pool or just chasing around the backyard.

One of the weird things about being an O’Dell was that, barring visitors, we were always nude inside and outside in the yard. I found that it was more of a turn on to see Lynn, Erin, or Blossom dressing while they got ready for a date. Several occasions found me sitting in the family room with a wife and waiting for the other two wives to get dressed and come down stairs. The two women always giggled over their preparatory antics be it a shared shower or choosing just the right color thong and bra combination or if they should just go commando.

By the time the two wives were leaving, they were rushing to not be late for a reservation. I never had that problem. When it was time to shower, dress and go, I showered, dressed, and went. My date of the night knew I was like that and they made sure to be ready to go when I was or pretty close to it. I would never have left on a date without my date.

Since we were almost on a schedule to leave for the date, we would often find a quiet place to stop and make out before our date. Many times the first thing we needed to do when we entered a restaurant was go to the restroom to wash up. Although we carried baby wipes all the time and used them to clean up extreme amounts of bodily fluids, my date and I would still have to wash of the residual cum or pussy juice off of our hands or faces before sitting and eating.

We didn’t always go to a top of the line fine dining sport like Ruth’s Chris or Chandlers. Sometimes I would take them to a sandwich shop and then to a club for karaoke or to hear a live band or even a dance club, like our favorite, Humpin’ Hannahs in downtown Boise.

The folks at Hannah’s always welcomed us. Us being whichever combination of O’Dells came in. They welcomed us as fellow bar owners and me as a fellow musician. If it was Blossom, they knew there would be some serious dancing. If it was Erin then it was just a big tit show. She never flashed them but she didn’t keep them completely under control either.

Tonight, Lynn was an entirely different story. The first few times we walked into Hannah’s she wore a different wig. She owned a blonde and brown wig and my personal favorite a red one that matched her Strawberry Patch. It took some time for the owners to realize this was the same woman. So it was an interesting change on this Tuesday night in November, when Lynn and I left a very pregnant Erin with Blossom at home and went to Hannah’s.

This was the first time we had gone there where Lynn had not worn one of her wigs. Her glorious smooth head with its tiara of tattooed vines and flowers was brilliant under the lights of the dance floor at Humpin’ Hanna’s. Lynn had taken the time to paint, with Blossom’s help, the tattoos with paint that reacted to the black lights shining down on Hannah’s dance floor.

It was always a hoot to see women going braless and wearing sheer blouses who had either used pasties or paint to highlight their nipples under the blacklights. But this night, Lynn was the talk of the club. Women asked her about shaving her head and when I wasn’t around men hit on her. I knew about it and I knew Lynn was faithful. She never flirted with men or women, except the owners, Rocci Johnson and her husband, Dick.

My wives normally drew people’s attention but on this night she had no wig and the place went nuts. Rocci kept reaching down from the stage when Lynn danced close to the stage and rubbed her head, one time even stopping her and motorboating her. Rocci wasn’t as well-endowed as Erin but she was certainly more well-endowed than the normal woman in Boise. And she had no problem showing off her substantial cleavage with the clothes she wore.

During one of the band’s breaks I’d come back from getting us a couple of drinks to find Lynn fending off a very insistent man. She was trying to get it through her wanna be suitors head that he was of no interest to her in any way, shape, or form but he just didn’t get it. I got the attention of one of the security guys. He was a Marine named Duane, they’re never former Marines you know.

So Duane came over in his usual abnormal gait. He had two prosthetic legs from the knees down and while he walked with the stride you’d expect from a double amputee, he was a powerful looking guy. He came over and I nodded towards Lynn. He looked, immediately saw the problem, and walked to the guy.

“Sir, you need to leave the lady alone. She’s married and isn’t interested in you.”

“Bullshit! She just doesn’t know what she’s missing and I’m trying to get her to allow me to show her.”

“Sir, she’s not interested. Her husband asked me to talk to you.”

“What? He can’t do it himself?”

“Sir, both these people carry concealed weapons. I assume that he would rather have me talk to you than have to deal with shooting you. I’m sure Mrs. O’Dell feels the same way.”

“O’Dell?”

“Yes sir.”

“Her last name is O’Dell?” The guy asked again to clarify.

Duane nodded and the man turned and walked away into the crowd without another word. I shook Duane’s and told him I owed him a Pepsi, since he didn’t drink. It was a running joke between us. Lynn gave him a kiss on the cheek and then Lynn and I took our seats and I slid her drink over to her.

“Are you OK?”

“Yeah. I guess I’ve forgotten how to completely shut down a guy. It’s been awhile since I had to deal with a guy coming on to me.”

“Yeah, usually it’s one of your wives.”

Lynn laughed at that and sipped her drink. Several women walked by and complemented Lynn on her look. I just sat there looking proud. She was an O’Dell and married to three people who all held her in the highest esteem and affection. The band started up again and we moved away from the table and danced a bit.

During a slow dance, Lynn pulled me as close as she could and whispered in my ear.

“Lover, other men call it a bush or muff or beaver or rug or something. What made you call it my Strawberry Patch?”

I pulled back from her enough so I could look in her eyes.

“For one thing the wonderful color. A strawberry would find itself camouflaged very well sitting on top of your red hair.”

“OK.”

“Another is that your pubic hair is a pretty dense curly patch of hair.”

“Uh-huh,” she said sounding doubtful.

“What?” I asked.

“What about the thorns?”

“Oh ... well ... I kind of figured that if you supplied the Strawberry Patch, I would be proud to supply the prick,” I tried to sound like I was really happy with my answer.

“Really?” She said like I was a smartass.

“Seriously, I fell so hard for you that day I saw you in the shower. I mean, I fell for you at the bar, but that evening when I walked into the shower with you and saw your head and that glorious patch of hair. And then to find that each of your tight ass cheeks fit perfectly into each of my hands, well I was enthralled. And then to top it off you told me you loved me.”

“I love it when you talk like that. You know Dar wants to make love to you again on the anniversary of that day. You were the first man to make love to her and not just fuck her and she wants to commemorate that again.”

“I don’t think so. Trent seems to be keeping her more than happy and she has a baby now. I don’t think that’s going to be on her mind.”

“I think that you’re going to be surprised. She has a special place in her heart for her stepdad and Trent understands completely. When she asks don’t brush her off out of hand. It’s a date she holds to be very precious to her.”

“I’ll think about it and talk to our wives first.”

“That’s fair. So what do you have planned for the rest of our date?”

“I don’t know, Lynn. I was thinking of finding a place to park and necking for a while and getting you all hot and bothered.”

“That won’t take much.”

“And I was thinking that we could have a wild fuck in the back seat of the SUV.”

“Where do you think we can do that without the rocking SUV and fogged up windows drawing the attention of the police?”

I had to give that one some thought.

“Well why don’t you think about it, I’m going to the ladies room,” Lynn said.

She patted the front of my pants and turned to walk to the restroom. Her ass moved to the music and most every head turned to watch her walk by. While I watched, knowing she was leaving with me and everyone else was jealous, I took my seat at our table.

A few people stopped by that recognized me from the Club-Club and asked why I was there. I was in the midst of an explanation when I heard a scream and a lot of movement in the crowd near the entrance to the restrooms. I saw security, led by Duane, rushing to the area and it hit me that the trouble might be Lynn. I got up and move in the direction of the commotion and sure enough, Lynn was on the floor and Duane had the guy who’d been hitting on her earlier in a tight bearhug.

I went to Lynn and lifted her head off the floor and it felt wet. I took my hand away from the back of her head and it was covered in blood. A server was walking past and I snatched the bar towel she had out of her hand and pressed it to the back of Lynn’s head.

“Duane, Lynn’s bleeding, call 9-1-1!”

Duane squeezed the guy in his arms a little tighter and looked over his shoulder towards another security guy.

“Ramon! Call 9-1-1. Tell them we have an assault and a bleeding female victim. Tell them we have the assailant in custody. GO!”

Ramon took out his cell phone and pressed a single button. Soon he was relaying Duane’s message to the police dispatcher. There are always police patrolling in the downtown area and there is always an EMT unit in the parking garage where most people parked when coming downtown for dinner or entertainment. In a matter of minutes the police had arrived and two EMT’s we taking Lynn from my arms.

She was till unconscious as they put an oxygen mask on her and worked to remove the bar towel and treat the profusely bleeding wound. While one worked on the wound, the other was checking her vitals and relaying the info to his partner before. He then moved the collapsed gurney next to Lynn and the two lifted her on to it. The first guy went back to the bandage and the second raised the gurney and began to steer it to the front door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.