The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 5: The Church of White Castle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Church of White Castle - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Can I start calling you Daddy?” Phillip asked Mike as I was about ten feet outside of their front door. Those words immediately brought tears to my eyes. My son was going to have a real family in a few days when he and Belinda finally got married.

Mike was out from under Boomers ‘curse’ and free to care for Belinda and her kids because he wanted to not because of a vow or obligation. I needed to talk to Blossom about the possibility of changing our travel plans to be sure we were back in town for the wedding.

“Come on Herd! Everyone on the bus!” Blossom called.

“I’m coming! I’m coming!”

“Not you, you big softy!”

“Softy? I’ll give you big softy.”

“Nope, can’t do it. If there was ever a softball lobbed out there for someone to hit over the fence, that comment was it,” Blossom laughed and shook her head.

“What did our dear husband do now?” Lynn asked her tiny Latina wife.

“He actually said he was going to give me a big softy,” Blossom answered, still chuckling.

“Really!? OK, Mr. Big Softy, onto the bus or we’re going to be late for the pizza guy,” Erin commanded.

“Abuse. All I get is abuse. I save my sons family and I get abuse!” I tossed my arms in the air in faux desperation.

“Paul, you got your son punched in the jaw and almost knocked out by a woman,” Erin reminded me.

“It was a love tap. AND she did agree to marry him,” I said defending my position.

“PAUL! On the bus!” Lynn hollered from inside our bus.

“Yes dear,” I quickly walked onto the bus in a submissive posture. “Anything you say dear. Your wish is my command, dear.”

“Wives, Paul is sleeping in the driver’s seat tonight!” Lynn informed her two wives.

“Hey! Now THAT is just mean,” I complained.

“Yes, dear. And I love you too. Let’s get back to the RV park and hooked up before the pizza guy beats us there,” Lynn said in a softer voice.

The joking was over, the kids were all belted in. I started the big diesel motor and pulled away from Belinda and Mike’s home. I was so happy how things seemed to work out for Mike and Belinda, but especially Phillip. He had a daddy again. I pulled us onto the main thoroughfare and soon we were pulling into our spot in the RV park.

I deployed the levelers and was in the process of expanding the back and sides of the bus when the pizza guy showed up. Lynn got out with Blossom to do the hook ups and Erin took the pizzas and drinks. She bounced down the steps much to the delight of the pizza guy. I’m sure that he had never seen a live pair of tits move like that in his whole life.

Erin brought the pizzas to the table as the girls got the kids out of their seats and around the table. When Lynn and Blossom got back on the bus, I killed the motor and switched us over to external power. I joined the family and settled in for a nice dinner.

“Daddy? Is Phillip going to be OK?” Margaret Erin asked.

“Yes, my little love. In a few days your brother Mike will be his daddy and that will change his life. That reminds me, we’re coming back here in a few days for Mike and Belinda’s wedding.”

There was a sudden hush before Paula asked an important question.

“Daddy, you mean that Belinda isn’t our sister?”

“No, Paula, not yet. Mike made a promise to Belinda’s husband and the kids that if something happened to him, Mike would move in and take care of them. He did that, but he wasn’t happy because he felt that he had to do it. So, he lived there like he was the husband and the daddy, but he didn’t feel that way. When we visited something changed and now, he and Belinda are going to get married and we are going to go to the wedding, and it is going to be so cool!”

“So, Paula, my dear, when we come back, Belinda will be your big sister...” Lynn added.

“ ... Like Dara?”

“Yes dear, like Dara,” Lynn hugged her. “Well, maybe a little different, but still your big sister.”

“That IS cool! Maybe that will make Phillip nicer,” Paula hoped.

“He was very sad,” I said sadly. “The kids at school were making fun of him because his real daddy died, and Mike was living there, and wasn’t not married to his mom. So now that Mike will be his daddy, maybe he’ll be happier.”

“Good,” Penelope chimed in. “He said some mean things when we were playing Scrabble. I don’t think he meant it. He was just mad at everything.”

“Did he like Scrabble?” I asked.

After a little thought, Penelope opined, “I think so, but when Margaret Erin put down ‘chutzpah’, he really was upset.”

“Yeah, I think that was the start of him getting better. He had to look up the word and that showed him he was wrong,” then I hugged my eldest. “But then big sister, Margaret Erin didn’t make fun of him and showed him some love. When we go back, we’ll see if he wants to play again.”

We sat and talked about the trip and how different it was living on the bus. When the pizza was gone the kids cleaned up while the girls took care of the infants diapers. I think everyone was getting used to the stinkiness of the diapers, but tomorrow we would get the big test.

Finally, all of the infants were asleep, the kids were almost asleep in their beds and the girls were sitting with the moms and me and watching a basketball game. Part of the hook-up that we had included cable TV. The University of Kansas was playing the University of Missouri. It was pretty clear that they did not like one another at all. It was a very rough game and I had to explain a lot of fouls.

“Girls, normally these guys aren’t this rough. The two teams don’t like each other at all, so they are hitting each other a little harder than they normally would.”

“Why do they not like each other, Daddy?” Genevieve asked.

“Well, dear, it goes way back over a hundred years ago. There was a big war called the War Between The States. Kansas and Missouri were on different sides in the war. They have just kept disliking each other ever since.”

“That’s silly.”

“Well it was a very important war and they fought over very important stuff. Even today, some people don’t act like they won and other don’t act like they lost. It’s just a little bit crazy.”

When the game was over, we said good night to the girls and kissed each of them before heading to our bedroom in the back of the bus. Erin and Blossom went to the shower and Lynn and I took our stinky selves to bed and cuddled and kissed, and generally made out until Erin and Blossom came to bed. Then we took our turns in the shower. We took longer, because it takes longer when you constantly interrupt the washing with making love.

“Did you break him?” Erin asked when we returned to bed.

“Yeah, it was a sort of mutual breaking. A note to all, treat my pussy with a lot of tenderness. Our husband was a little rough on the beaver.”

“Ooh, a June Cleaver reference.” Erin chuckled as she gently patted her wife’s strawberry patch.

The bed in the back of the bus was barely half the size of our double king at home, but we still managed to settle into a nice four-person daisy chain. After a suitable number of orgasms for the wives we switched positions. Erin and Lynn moved to a breast nursing 69, with each wife latched on to a breast and with Blossom taking Lynn’s unoccupied breast and me taking Erin’s.

We fell asleep in that position and didn’t move until Blossom got up to go to the bathroom. When she got back, I was in the middle of the bed with a blond wife on my left and a bald wife on my right. Blossom carefully climbed on top of me and lay her head on my chest and fell back asleep.


Was that giggling?

It sounded like giggling.

I tried to lift my head but almost head-butted Blossom. The giggle was louder after that.

“Girls?” Erin raised her head.

“Mother, we’re hungry.” I don’t know which of the girls said that. It might have been Paula, but she and Penelope sounded so much alike.

“What?” Erin was now up on her elbow. “Penelope? Is everything all right?”

“Yes, Mother. It’s late and we’re hungry. We got the kids up and already changed the infants diapers, but their getting fussy. I think they’re hungry too.”

“What time is it?”

“It’s 9:17AM,” Paula said reading the numbers on the digital clock above the TV.

“What!?” Erin popped up, waking the rest of her spouses.

Blossom and Lynn almost bumped heads and that caused Blossom to almost knee me in the nuts. Good morning everybody! The moms sped into action, putting on their slings while they made their way to the infants. I got up once the way was clear and made my way to the dining area and started pulling out the bread, peanut butter, raspberry jam, and orange juice.

The girls all took places around the table with the kids between them. I handed the stack of plastic tumblers to Margaret Erin and she passed then around the table. I made a quick circuit of the table, pouring OJ into the glasses. The mom’s came back with their latched-on infants and began the assembly line. Bread was toasted, peanut butter was spread, raspberry jam was added, the top slice was put in place and the sandwich was handed to a child.

In nothing flat, all of the children were having breakfast and my wives, and I were sipping on the coffee that, apparently, had started up automatically. I made the rounds giving good morning kisses to my wives and to the infant suckling on them. I may have missed a little with each infant and accidentally gotten more breast than baby head a few times.

I then walked around the table giving good morning kisses and apologies to each of the children. The older girls all giggled at the apology.

“OK, what’s so funny that you guys are giggle like little giggle goofs?” I asked.

“Daddy, you and the moms were cuddled and looked so cute,” Penelope spoke up first.

“And Lynn Mom was drooling like the infants,” added Paula.

“I don’t drool!” Lynn defended.

“Yes, you do, mother,” Erin Lynn said, with a giggle.

“Girls I think that’s because she is looking forward to White Castle.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.