The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 49: Erin’s Date

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49: Erin’s Date - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

A few days after our anniversary everyone was gathered outside. We were lying in the grass with the infants on their mother’s chests, idly nursing. The next oldest babies were snuggled with Blossom, occasionally nursing from her. I had a few of the Herd around me as I read the biography of Mark Twain to them. The remaining children were gathered around Taylor Erin’s tree and reading books or talking about the shapes of clouds.

It was idyllic. Then madness broke loose.

There was a scream and then Margaret Erin was running around the yard, an expression of abject joy on her face. She was running and leaping and hugging her sisters. They were joining her in jumping for joy.

The children gathered around me got up and soon they had joined in the celebrating. My wives, abandoned by all but the children who could not walk yet, came to me.

“What is heaven’s name is going on?” I asked.

“Beats me,” Blossom said. “Margaret Erin and the Herd were by the tree and she suddenly went nuts.

“MARGARET ERIN! Come here please,” her mother called out.

Margaret Erin came running over and threw herself into her mother’s arms and actually had tears of joy falling from her eyes.

“My baby, what’s going on?”

“Oh Mother, thank you, thank you, thank you.”

“Well, I’m sure that you’re more than welcome but what and I being thanked for?”

Margaret Erin O’Dell took a few steps back from her mothers and father and stuck out her chest and proudly announced, “I have boobies!”

Erin’s hands snapped to her mouth as she looked down at her daughter to see two small buds slightly protruding from Margaret Erin’s almost nine-year old chest. Margaret Erin was grinning madly and turning her torso from side to side to show off her early womanhood.

“Margaret Erin, I understand your excitement but please understand that most women don’t get excited. They look at their breasts like they look at their fingers. Breasts are something you have.”

“But Mother, Daddy and Lynn Mom and Blossom Mom love them, so why shouldn’t I be excited?”

“There are more important things coming in the future. In a short while you won’t even notice you have breasts. Then boys will notice you do and you’ll wish you didn’t. It’s hard to explain. But for now, I’m happy for you.”

“Do you think they’ll be as big and beautiful as yours, Mother?”

Erin looked at me and smiled.

“Maybe, my darling. Maybe. Now go play.”

Our daughter ran off to join her sisters. All I could think of was the need to teach her how to fend off unwanted attention for her and the other girls. I’m sure that even Gwenyth Blossom would eventually have bigger tits than her mother. Gwenyth had some of my genes and my mother had fairly large tits.

Lynn and Blossom came over to find out about the excitement. I looked at my wives and I must have had a look of confusion or concern on my face because Erin put an arm around me and whispered, “It’s the first sign that a girl is growing out of childhood. Soon she will start growing hair under her arms and between her legs and then she will start her periods...”

“ ... And then she won’t be my little girl anymore?” I said sadly.

“Paul, she’ll always be your little girl just as she’ll always be mine.”

Erin kissed me on the cheek and reached out to our wives, who’d gotten the gist of the situation. Margaret Erin came running back to her Moms who all held out their arms out to Erin’s little girl. Margaret Erin jumped into the outreached arms and the three shared tears of joy over the first of their children to enter puberty.


“What a special day! You know what? We should celebrate. We have an appointment with Dr. Grand tomorrow so Erin would you go out with me tonight?” I asked my extremely buxom wife.

“A date?”

“Yes, we stopped doing that a while back and between the anniversary and the “I love you forever” revelation, it occurred to me that none of us had been dating the others. So tonight I’d like to take you out.”

“Shouldn’t Lynn be first?”

“Normally I’d say you’re right but this is a momentous day, thanks to your gene pool and Margaret Erin’s revelation. What do you say?”

Erin looked like she was giving it a lot of thought for about a half a second then she launched herself at me and took me in her arms and smothered me with kisses while she repeated “Yes, yes, yes.” Over and over.


I donned the yellow thong and yellow socks that I was told to wear, then followed their further instructions and put on a yellow polo and blue slacks. When I came down the spiral stairs where Lynn and Blossom pronounced me to look very datable and then they ran up the stairs.

I went to the family room and sat with the children while they played Scrabble but soon noticed that Margaret Erin, Genevieve Lynn, Erin Lynn, and William Blossom were all gathered together around something on the floor off to one side of the room. I walked over to see what they were up to and lo and behold they were playing chess.

“Chess!?”

“Yes, Daddy,” Erin Lynn answered. “Bossom Mom said that it was a great thinking game and Scrabble was getting kind of easy.”

“Wow, I love chess. We’ll have to play together some time.”

“Daddy, we’ll need a lot more chess boards if the rest of the family gets involved.”

“That’s not a problem. I’m sure that Blossom Mom will take several of you to the store and pick out some good sets. Actually, I have an idea. But it will have to be a surprise. This is going to be so cool!”

Now I was getting excited. I was going to get several normal, classic chess sets and then get more ornate ones as the kids progressed. This was going to be fun for me too!

Then I heard a gasp that brought me out of my thoughts and I turned to hear applause and see my date come walking down the spiral staircase.

Erin had waited in the kitchen until I was dressed and then went up the back stairs to dress for our date. Lynn and Blossom had run up to join her and help with anything they could. As she came down the stairs I could see why I had been instructed to dress as I had.

Erin was wearing a form-fitting yellow dress with a blue piping running up the side seams and outlining her wonderful breasts. The dress was form-fitting but not clingy or too tight. She was wearing shoes with four inch heels that were the same blue as the piping in her dress and my slacks.

Lynn directed us to stand by the fireplace and she took several pictures of us. It felt like prom night.

“OK, we’d better get going or we’re going to be late for our reservation.”

The children lined up at the door and said good-night. Lynn and Blossom were last in line and kissed us.

“Have fun, you two and remember, there’s no curfew for you.”

“Thanks, Mom!” Erin said.

I opened the front door and let Erin out before following her out and closing the door.

“You look magnificent, Erin. I love you, forever.”

“Stop that or my make up is going to run. I love you forever too.”

We walked to the SUV, which had been washed, somehow. I opened the passenger door for her and she got in without showing a lot of leg. I ran around to the other side and got in. We kissed, I started the motor and pulled away from the house. The gate opened as we approached and out in the street I turned right and headed for downtown Boise.

We parked in the attached parking structure and I helped Erin out and kissed her. With her four inch heels our mouths were on the same level. I liked that. We walked through the door dedicated to Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse and went to the hostess station near the door.

“Good evening. What’s the name on your reservation?”

“O’Dell.”

The young lady looked at her computer screen and then moved the mouse and did a click or two before picking up a stack of what I assumed were menus.

“Please come with me.”

I placed my hand on Erin’s lower back and had her follow the hostess in front of me. We were led to a table in a nice not to bright, not too dark, corner. We were met by a gentleman who had Erin’s chair pulled out. She sat and I took a place on her side with my back to the wall. The hostess put the menus down and then added the wine list. The hostess lit the candle on our table and said, “Your waiter is Walter. Enjoy your meal.”

Walter was moments away and he came over as soon as the hostess had left and greeted us.

“Welcome to Ruth’s Chris. My name is Walter. I’ll be taking care of your needs tonight. Would you like something from our wine and cocktail menu?”

Erin said, “I’d like an iced tea with lemon, please.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“And I’d like a Bombay and tonic, please.”

“Yes, sir. Would you like to order an appetizer or do you need to look at the menu first?”

“We’ll look at the menu.”

“I’ll be right back with your drinks.”

Walter left and we picked up our menus and looked over the appetizers.

“You know what I miss the most from when I lived in So Cal and Charleston, South Carolina?”

“The girls on the beach?”

“Really? With you and Lynn and Blossom always walking around naked?”

“And Gwen?”

“Yeah, even our mother-in-law. I still don’t understand how bill can get so excited around you when he has Gwen to go home to.”

“Really? And I thought you were a male of the species. You are genetically predisposed to find a female who will feed all your children and I, my Sweetie, am built just for that purpose.”

“All my children,” I had to stop speaking for a moment. I wiped some moisture from my right eye. “Erin, how did I get so lucky? Sitting at the party and watching all of the children there just stunned me. I’m so blessed to have women like you, Lynn, and Blossom in my life. Then we’ve added all the children and the blessing just grows exponentially.”

We shared a quick, soft kiss and Erin rubbed my back for a few strokes.

“So what do you miss from those other places?”

“Seafood. Fresh, right out of the water, seafood. A friend in Charleston was a chef and had two boat captains who would call him in the mornings to tell him what they’d caught that morning. Sometimes a grouper or a huge flounder. They would bring it in in time for him to do the prep before the dinner seating. It was always so good.”

“They’ve got a few seafood items here. I can’t imagine that it all that long out of the water.”

“The crabcakes will have processed crab meet and the lobster and shrimp should have been flown in in the past day or so.”

“OK, se let’s get some of that.

She reached over and kissed me again. When Walter came back we were ready.

“Walter, my wife and I would like to each have the crab cakes.”

“Very good, sir. And would you like a soup or salad?”

“Yes, we’d both like the lobster bisque, please.”

“Absolutely. Do you know what you’d like for your main course or do you need more time?”

“Actually, I’m ready. Erin, are you?”

“Yes, I’d like the filet, medium rare.”

“Yes, ma’am, and you sir?”

“I’m hungry. I’d like the Cowboy bone-in ribeye, medium rare, please.”

“Would you like to order a side dish as well?”

Erin spoke up first, “I’d like the roasted brussels sprouts, please.”

“And I’d like the sweet potato casserole, please.”

“I’ll bring those with the steaks, if that’s alright.”

“That would be wonderful,” I answered.

“Finally, do you want to order dessert right now in case it takes some time to prepare?”

“Yes, we’d both like the crème brulee, please,” I said.

“Very good. I’ll put this in and bring each item out as you finish the previous. Is there anything else?”

“Would you have the sommelier come and see us, please?”

“Yes, sir. Thank you for visiting.”

Walter walked away and I took a sip of my drink and then looked at Erin.

“My darling Sweetie, here is to our marriage and our children and a long life together.”

We touched glasses and took sips of our drinks.

“I hope you don’t mind me not having any alcohol.”

“Not at all. It’s not like I was planning on getting you drunk so I could take advantage of you.”

“How about just the take advantage part?”

“That I can do.”

We kissed and I held her hand on the table top. A short, rather rotund, man came to the table just then.

“Good evening. My name is Ryan, I’m the sommelier. I was told you wanted to speak with me.”

“Hello! Yes, please. My wife is having the filet and I’m having the cowboy ribeye. We’d like a nice wine pairing but my wife is pregnant and doesn’t want any alcohol.”

“Well, ma’am, let me ask a few questions. Do you want a sweet or dry wine?”

“More dry than sweet.”

“Something more complex with lots of flavors or something more simple?”

“I love complex. Something that leaves flavors all over my palette.”

“Then I have the perfect wine for you. It’s a California Red Blend that has only .5% alcohol. It’s called YOURS, all capitals, it has notes of chocolate, ripe black currant, blackberry, cedar, oak, and vanilla.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.