The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 48: The Ninth Anniversary

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48: The Ninth Anniversary - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

We got everything organized and on Wednesday, July 26th, we had a party at the house to celebrate our ninth wedding anniversary. I say we but my wives did all the planning and all I did was say “Yes, dear” and wander off to complete an assigned task.

I swear that between Lynn’s financial prowess and her need to have her pussy eaten, Erin’s sex drive and need to be milked by any infant or spouse within reach when she had the urge, and Blossom’s organizing of the kids’ education and her incessant need to hold and cuddle my cock, I’m surprised they got anything done.

We had a meeting to go over the anniversary plans and after about six minutes, they declared the meeting had met its goals and I found myself sitting on my office chair, with Erin straddled and impaled on my cock while Blossom and Lynn sucked on her nipples and played with the others pussy.

Occasionally, one of the three would lay an unbelievably passionate kiss on me and after about fifteen minutes the women had experienced a few orgasms and Erin dismounted me. The three women made quick work of getting me off before sharing my load of cum between the four of us.

Then they got up and left the room and went back to whatever they were doing before the meeting. I still wasn’t sure of what the meeting was about! But whatever it was, everything was moving smoothly forward. We’d gotten together to go over the things all four of us were supposed to say at the same time and I felt confident about that.

The day before the big event, a truck appeared at the gate and soon several tables were arrayed in the back yard ready for the food and guests. Lynn had found tables and chairs that had large flat feet and wouldn’t sink into our backyard lawn. Erin had several cases of wine and non-alcoholic wines delivered. She figured the kids would like to be a part of the wedding toasts.

Blossom was all set up to smoke thirty Cornish Game Hens and two of the single biggest briskets I’ve ever seen. I was in the kitchen when she was working on the briskets. I watched her mix spices in a bowl and then she put all of her almost one hundred pounds of body weight into rubbing those spices into the briskets.

I made the mistake of getting to close and ended up getting my cock and balls rubbed with spice. When she was done she took a mouthful of cock and declared it perfect.

“That’s perfect, Baby. Go and see if Erin and Lynn agree.”

With that she turned me around and smacked me on the ass to move me out of her kitchen. I walked to the office to find Lynn working on the Foundation and Erin doing orders for her bars for the weekend. When I entered, both women turned to look at me, smiled, looked at my spice covered cock and balls and stopped what they were doing.

“Lover? What’s wrong with your stuff?” Lynn asked.

“Wrong? Nothing. Blossom rubbed it with the spices she’s using for the brisket and then she tasted it and said it was perfect. She told me to find you two and see if you agreed.”

Erin immediately slid her office chair over to where I stood and in one move had rolled across the floor and taken my cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked and then released me. She turned me towards Lynn who did the same thing.

“I think Blossom’s right. Perfect.”

“I don’t know,” Erin said thoughtfully. “I think it need a little something else. Hang on.”

Erin sucked my cock into her mouth again and really began to work me over. Lynn went back to work bobbing her head to the sound of Erin’s sucking like she was listening to music.

“Erin, I’m getting close,” I informed my hard working wife.

She grabbed my ass, taking both cheeks in her hands and forcefully driving me down her throat and back out several times until I moaned and let loose. Erin slowly pulled back as I shot my load until all she had in her mouth was the tip. She sucked on it like it was a straw getting every last drop.

She licked and sucked on my balls until the spice rub was all gone. She looked up from her chair and said, “Yup, just needed a little salty goodness. Go and tell Blossom that for me, would you, please?”

“Sure,” I said and turned back to the kitchen. I gave Blossom the message and went out to the pool and jumped in. I hung on the side awhile contemplating my amazing, wonderful, life while the pool water washed away the rest of the rub and spit and cum from my cock.


Right at two o’clock, I opened the gate to Taylor Erin’s Savannah and a long procession of cars, trucks, and motorcycles entered and made their way up the tree lined winding driveway. Erin, Margaret Erin, Genevieve Lynn and Erin Lynn directed the bikes to park near the bus, the cars and trucks to park around the driveway.

Everyone entered the house and were in great spirits. Once inside, Lynn directed everyone into the ballroom. The Herd had been playing Scrabble all morning and had cleaned the place up just before lunch. Our guests walked in to see rows of coat racks and box shelves. Everyone sort of looked back and forth, chuckled and with a “What the fuck” attitude stripped out of their clothes.

Everyone hung their clothes on the coat racks or placed the folded clothes on the shelves. When everyone was undressed there was time for people who hadn’t seen some others naked before to take notice. Everyone showed a general appreciation of others bodies.

Dara, Lynn’s first daughter, and her husband Trent began to tickle the other and chase around the room. Bosco thought that was a great idea and took off after Dara too. Teri stood and watched until he got within range and she tapped him in the nuts which slowed him down considerably.

“Thanks Teri.”

“You’re welcome, Dara. How have you been?”

“Good and you?”

“I’m enjoying motherhood most of the time.”

“Me too. The little ones have been easier to deal with than the older children,” Dara said looking at Trent who was consoling a bent over and groaning Bosco.

“Totally!” Teri replied.

Comments were made about new tattoos and missing pubic hair. Lynn told everyone to come out to the back yard with her. Teri took hold of Bosco’s cock and led him out. Wendy did the same with Tim and Marcus did the same with Geoffrey. Mark Splendor, my old friend from the Bar-Bar, the man who introduced me to Lynn almost ten years ago, was there with two women.

Each woman took one of his balls in a hand and they led him out of the ballroom. Mark looked at me and smiled. Some things never change!

Everyone found their places at the tables we’d rented as they were marked with name plates. Each chair had a small navy blue towel on it.

“For those of you who’ve not experienced much time at a nudist resort,” Erin announced. “One of the most important items is a towel. It is considered rude to sit your bare ass on a chair or sofa or whatever without a towel between you and it. So these towels are yours to move wherever you go today and you can take them home. They say “O’Dell Ninth Anniversary” on the bottom.”

“I know this isn’t the same meal we had back then,” Lynn explained when everyone had been seated, “Tony has passed away and the Italian restaurant is no longer there. So please eat and talk and relax and help us celebrate this momentous occasion.”

“OK, everyone,” Blossom announced. “Lunch is served. Please line up and come and get it.”

Our guests rose and walked through the serving line. Each got a plate with a game hen and some brisket. They also received some BBQ’d beans and a relish made of pickled green tomatoes, pickled okra, pickled peppers, and pickled green beans. The children served those items and did a marvelous job.

Lynn, Erin and I served the wine, beer, and water. Once that was done, we each got our meals, as did the children. They all sat at a separate table and we sat at the head of one of the four guest tables that we’d set up in an open square shape. Erin and Lynn ate quickly before scooting off to get their slings on and begin nursing the infants.

William smiled at Gwen and said, “I love this part.”

Gwen reached under the table and quietly tapped him in the nuts.

Erin took her seat at the head of his table and the conversation immediately turned to the size of her two newest. Over the past few months they’d grown a tremendous amount with each one’s head almost bigger than Erin’s breasts. We’d purposely seated William right next to Erin as a treat for him.

Lynn and Blossom

Everyone ate and drank and chatted for about a three-quarters of an hour. When it became apparent that the chat was dying down and the wine glasses were not being emptied, I rose.

“My friends, thank you for coming today to share in the remembrance of our joy. I hope that you have all enjoyed Blossom’s efforts. When we did this nine years ago, the folks at La Bella were there at 8 AM to get things ready. There was a tip jar at the door so our guests could show their appreciation.

“In honor of that portion of our wedding, we have a tip jar again but this time the funds will go to the Treasure Valley Food Bank. So please give them the gift of a tip since they are always in need of food for our growing homeless population. Alright, so much for the commercial.

“We have been thinking about this day for quite a while, almost as long as we did in planning our original wedding. Getting married to one person is enough to make normal folks nuts. You can imagine then how this situation has made it cubed! The disclaimer is that, of course, we cannot legally be ‘married’.” I made air quotes.

“But in our eyes, and in the eyes of our lawyer,” I nodded towards Jason, “we are legally bonded. And in our hearts we are, and always will be, emotionally and morally bonded. So, Lynn, Erin, Blossom, and I are going to step into the house and prepare for the reenactment of our wedding. When we come back out, we ask that you please stand behind your chairs and witness our wedding.”

I looked to my wives and they stood. We took hands and walked into the house. The Herd walked around and talked to everyone, telling them how excited they were. Inside, we quickly removed our wedding rings and Lynn removed her wig showing her wonderful bald tattooed head.

We quickly gave each other a light coating of baby oil and then sprinkled some glitter on each other. Just like nine years ago, Lynn glitter was red, Erin’s was gold, and mine was sapphire blue. We chose silver glitter for Blossom since she wasn’t a part of the original wedding. It looked spectacular on her naturally brown-toned skin and her almost pitch black hair.

Erin fluffed her blonde pubic hair and gave her nipples a little twist to make them stand proud. In response to that, Blossom fluffed her full almost black pubes and jiggle what little tits she had and Lynn looked at me.

“Lover, would you please fluff me?”

I gently ran my fingers through her Strawberry Patch and pulled the tight curls out and away before gliding a finger up the middle to allow her labia to show in the gap. And just for good measure, I sucked her nipples into my mouth and used my teeth to pull them out as far as they would extend.

We kissed each other and placed colored cords that matched the glitter around our waists before returning to the backyard. There were a few gasps from the group. Seeing their four friends wearing nothing but a colored cord and glitter was a stunning sight. Several photos were taken as well as a video that Marcus asked to do.

With twenty one babies between the women, and they all looked stunning. I thought as stunning as the day I met each of them.

“Mommy, you’re beautiful!” Genevieve Lynn said loudly and Lynn’s four oldest daughters applauded.

“Thank you my babies. What do you think of the other Moms?”

“They’re all beautiful, Mother, but you are our Mom so you are the most beautiful to us.”

“They have a point,” I said.

Lynn looked down at my cock and said, “You too. As I recall at our wedding you shrunk up quite a bit.”

“The AC was on and it was cold! But it certainly made you and Erin’s nipples come to life.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.