The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 44: Onward and Upward

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44: Onward and Upward - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Lynn put her finger to her lips, signaling me to be quiet. I didn’t think I was that loud. I walked around Erin’s bed and went to Lynn’s.

“Is something wrong?” I asked quietly.

“No,” she answered equally quiet. “Erin is asleep and so are my babies. They all fell asleep as they nursed. Erin watched them and then she fell asleep. They were a couple of really hungry little things. I may need Blossom to feed them along with me.”

“The family is outside and want to know the sizes of our girls.”

“Well, Elizabeth Lynn and Blossom Lynn are both six pounds three ounces and they are both sixteen inches long.”

“Both are the same?”

“Yup, our twins are twins. Right down to their cute little noses and their red hair.”

“Has James been in?”

“Yes, they’re supposed to get me some mom diapers so I can get out of bed and not leak. I’ll be out as soon as they have me fixed up. James was a little concerned that I might feel a bit light-headed but I feel fine. He said all my tests and measurements are normal for a person who hasn’t just given birth. He thinks that the O’Dells are weird.”

“Really? Weird? Huh how about that? Will you need any help getting your mom diaper on?”

“No! And it’s too early for you to be thinking of that area as an entrance since it was just an exit.”

“The family really wants to see you and the new girls.”

“I’ll be out as soon as the nurse brings me the diaper.”

As soon as she said that one of the OB nurses came in with the pull up diaper. She placed one of the sleeping babies in her bassinet and then the other in hers. She then removed Lynn’s blanket and helped her get the diaper on, although little help was needed.

“You’re moving good for a woman who just popped out twins,” the nurse exclaimed.

“I’m used to it,” Lynn replied nonchalantly, pulling the diaper all the way into place.

She turned and sat up on the side of the bed and stood feeling just a little dizzy. She steadied herself on Paul’s shoulder for a moment.

“I feel like I’m a quart low. I better get some water while we see the family.”

“I’ll get you a big cup,” the nurse said as she quietly left the room.

Lynn and I stood for a moment and looked at our beautiful, if exhausted, blonde wife. Erin was a natural sleeping beauty. She was lying on her back, her blanket pulled up to her chin. Lynn and I both smiled at the two large wet spots on the blanket above the nipples that never seemed to stop leaking.

We walked out of the room and once out of earshot, Lynn said, “I wonder if Erin will suffer any depression when she stops lactating.”

“I don’t think that she will ever stop. She’s going to have one more pregnancy and that means nursing for at least two more years. Then I’m sure that between you, me, and Blossom, we can keep her producing for our own good. Not to mention we can start making Erin Mom ice cream and Erin Mom cheese and think of all the recipes she can be added to.”

“Mom cheese!? Where did that come from?”

“Here is your water, Mrs. O’Dell” the nurse said as she came up behind us.

“Thank you very much,” Lynn said before taking a big gulp. “Mom cheese, Paul?”

“Well cheese is made from milk, right?”

“My heavens, if there was ever any doubt that you were a man, you’ve just killed them all. Mom cheese!”

“Mother!” Genevieve Lynn called out as we walked out of the OB ward doors and to the observation area.

Soon Lynn was surrounded by our children and our little Latina wife and our acquired parents-in-law.

“Mother, did you see how big Erin Mom’s babies are?” Martha Lynn asked.

“Yes, I was in the room when she delivered them.”

“Where is Mother?” Margaret Erin asked.

“My little love, the babies were so big that Erin had to work very hard to have them. She’s very tired and is sleeping right now. She even fell asleep nursing them. She’s fine and well but just very tired for now.”

“Have they brought my babies into the nursery yet?” Lynn asked everyone.

The family turned en masse to see and sure enough the two newest O’Dells were being rolled into the nursery and placed in front of the windows. Little hands and noses pressed against the glass and Erin Lynn exclaimed, “Their hair is redder than mine!”

“And they are both exact twins. Elizabeth Lynn and Blossom Lynn are both six pounds three ounces and they are both sixteen inches long.”

“Wow,” Roger Blossom said, using one of his new words.

Blossom hugged him and said, “Yes, wow, son. Aren’t they pretty?”

“Yes, pretty,” was the one and a half year old’s response.

“And now we have a baby named after each of the moms and dad,” Blossom said.

She wrapped her arms around me from behind and hugged me.

“Thank you for the gift, Terry.”

I turned and returned the hug and added a nice kiss. To which, Paula Erin whispered, “Not here, Daddy!”

We all laughed at that. Bill and Gwen hugged Lynn and were amazed at how fine she was. Lynn said she didn’t have any pain down there and felt like she never pushed out the two babes. As we watched Abby Erin moved, stretched herself out, and yawned. She almost pushed her feet over the edge of the bassinet.

“So when do we get to bring my granddaughters home?” Gwen said. “I need to start spoiling them ASAP!”

“I would assume that they, and Lynn, can go as soon as tomorrow. I’m not too sure about Erin.”

“It was really that rough?” Gwen asked quietly.

“Yeah, Mom,” I replied, equally quiet. “Erin is a big girl but those two were huge. The weird thing is that Doctor Grand said it looked like they got bigger just before they were born. Knowing the Babies as I do, I can believe it. But even so, the doc said there was no tearing.”

“Really? That’s astounding.”

A nurse came up to us and spoke.

“Mr. O’Dell?”

“Yes.”

“Mrs. O’Dell just buzzed us and would like to see you in her room.”

“Thanks,” I said as I took off for Erin’s room with Lynn close behind.

I ran into the room to find Erin sitting up and looking good. I went to her bedside and Lynn went to the other side.

“Are you OK?” I asked hurriedly.

“I’m fine, Paul. Calm down. I woke up and no one was here, so I buzzed the nurse. She told me that everyone was looking at the babies, so I asked her to have you come back to the room. Is everyone alright?”

“If by everyone, you mean the four babies. Yes, they are all wonderfully fine. If you mean your wives. Yes, they are all very fine. If you mean the children. Yes, they are all very fine and in absolute awe of your babies. If you mean Bill and Gwen, They are also very fine. Gwen is concerned that you are not all torn up from having those two huge babies and I think Bill wants to see you nursing them.”

Erin looked at me and then Lynn and slowly shook her head while she pursed her lips.

“Bill will get his chance and I may just squirt some in his coffee at home and tell him I did or better yet, I’ll just do it right in front of him. He’ll probably cum in his shorts.”

Lynn and I laughed at that because it was probably a very accurate prediction.

“But seriously. Guys, remember when I said the Babies dreamed to me? They told me that as a gift to Lynn for being a great mom, that they were going to make this birth painless for her. But that the pain had to go somewhere. They said they made my babies bigger and Lynn’s babies smaller and asked if it was alright to give me the bigger babies and the greater pain. Of course I agreed. I’d do anything to save my wives pain.”

Lynn put her hands to her mouth and began to leak tears from her eyes like someone turned on a faucet. Erin reached out a hand and Lynn took it and sat on the bed. They hugged and Lynn cried.

“Sweetie, no reason to cry. I love you and I’ll do anything for you and our family. Besides all it did was hurt. James said that there was no tearing or unusual stretching out. I’ll bet that I can go home when you and the girls do.”

“How do you feel now?”

“I’m uncomfortable. If I was walking it would probably be like one of our nights where Paul hammers me. I’d be a little bowlegged.”

I chuckled and my wives gave me the stink-eye.

“Paul, my darling, my love, my husband, in the near future the three of your wives are going to peg your ass and then you can chuckle as you waddle bowlegged to the bathroom and around the house.”

“I’m sorry. I just remembered the night you got pregnant with Taylor Erin and Margaret Erin. As I recall you were walking, hopping, and skipping bowlegged because you were so happy.”

“I was. I was very happy. And I’m sure that you will be as w ell. Right Lynn, my love?”

“Of course, Erin. I’m sure Blossom will agree.”

“Hey, since you’re feeling better, can I send in the children and parents?”

“You can change the subject all you want but trust me, your ass is ours! Yes please send in the kids.”

I stuck my head out the door and got everyone’s attention.

“Erin’s awake. Come on in but don’t get crazy. Let’s see how she feels before you get on the bed to hug her, OK?”

There was a collective “Yes” from everyone and Gwen gave Bill an elbow and said, “Do not even think about crawling in her bed to give her a hug William Martinez!”

Bill looked at his wife and smiled bright and wide, “It never occurred to me, Gwenyth Martinez. Never!”

Gwen smiled and swatted Bill on the butt as they walked into Erin and Lynn’s room. The children were gathered around the bed with Erin’s children in front of the ranks, Lynn’s were around her bed, and Blossom’s were wandering back and forth between the two.

“Erin Mom? The new babies are really big,” Wanda Lynn said. “I’ve never seen babies so big. They are almost as big a me!”

Erin laughed at that and said, “Wanda Lynn, You are much bigger than either Abby Erin or Diane Erin. I don’t think I want to have babies THAT big. But tell me, do you think my girls are pretty?”

There was a collective “Yes!” from the children and an almost louder “Yes!” from Bill. Followed by a loud “Umph!” when Gwen gave him a tap in the nuts, knowing which girls Bill was talking about. The adults let out a slight gasp and then chuckled at Bill’s discomfort.

“So tell me about Lynn’s babies. I have seen them except for right when they were born.”

“They are tiny,” Erin Lynn said.

“And they have bright red hair!” Paul Lynn said with wide eyes.

“And they are as pretty as their mother,” I said.

That got me a loving fondle of my left butt cheek by my first wife.

“Good heavens! It looks like an O’Dell bomb went off in here! Hello O’Dells!”

“Hello Doctor James,” Margaret Erin said.

“Margaret Erin his name is Doctor James Grand. His last name is Grand not James. Be polite, please,” Blossom admonished the eldest of the children.

“Oh it’s OK, Blossom. They call me Doctor James around the ward. And since I’ve delivered all the O’Dell babies, I think we’re friends by now. However, would you all please wait outside? I have to check to see that your mom is doing OK.”

“She’s doing fine, Doctor Grand,” Penelope Erin said. “The Babies told us so. She’s coming home with us tonight.”

“The Babies, huh? Well let me just make sure that the Babies didn’t make a mistake.”

The children began to file out of the room as a nurse set up the bed’s stirrups again. As Paula Erin left the room she turned and said, “Doctor Grand. The Babies are never wrong. Ever!”

Outside, the family formed a big circle and held hands. Blossom, Gwen, and Bill joined in the circle. The infants, in their strollers, were in the middle.

“The Babies. Someday you are really going to have to explain this Babies thing to me. I’m still not clear on it.”

“James, I’m not sure any of us is clear on it. We sort of go with the flow and generally it’s been onward and upward for the O’Dells.”

“Erin, it looks like you might have delivered one normal sized baby. There is no sign of any damage from the two huge babies. Your vagina looks normal. The cervix is placed correctly. If someone who didn’t know was examining you they would think that you have your births yesterday. I see no reason for you and Lynn to stay overnight, except that I’d like to keep the children overnight for observation.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.