The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 39: Would You Look At All That

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: Would You Look At All That - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Erin and I crawled into bed with Lynn and Blossom after taking a shower. I must admit that at about three months pregnant, her belly was something that drew a lot of my attention. I let her crawl in between our wives and I cuddled up behind Lynn and fell asleep quickly with my left hand on her barely there pregnant belly.

In the morning, after breakfast, Erin and I drove to the Bar-Bar to check on the work the Brothers were doing. Bosco and Teri had everything going so smoothly that the work was almost done. They would be open for the weekend. We than drove over to the Club-Club and found many of the staff already there for the brunch and Gill said that everyone seemed to be energized because the band was back and the place was alive without Rockwell there to be a constant buzzkill.

I spent time talking to Sofia while Erin checked the orders for the day. Before leaving she told Gill that he was authorized to sign for any orders for the bar or restaurant again. The machine seemed to be well oiled once more and Erin and I drove home feeling better about things.

Erin parked the SUV and took her dear sweet time removing her seatbelt from between her tremendous breasts. I sat respectfully, admiring the wonder that was my blonde wife. As I had been doing for the past several years, I said a silent prayer of thanks for Erin and Lynn and Blossom and my children and my life.

“Hey! Wake up, Sweetie.”

“I wasn’t asleep, Erin. I was saying a prayer of thanks for to God for my wives, children, and life.”

She leaned over and gave me the sweetest and softest kiss on the cheek before wiping the tear from her own cheek. I opened the glove box as I’d done earlier and handed her a couple of tissues. I got out and went around to her side and opened her door. We walked hand in hand into the house to the sound of craziness.

“What the heck is going on?” Erin asked.

“Looks like all the kids have caught a case of the zoomies. Do we have a cat?”

“Hi!” Blossom said as she zoomed past us following a line of children heading up the stairs. The earlier part of the line was coming out of the kitchen and running through the dining room, into the ball room and back out and up the stairs again.

Erin and I stood there and watched in shock as our normally conservative and steady wife, Lynn, came zooming by at the end of the head of the line.

“Come on, Daddy!” Margaret Erin said running past me.

“You too Erin Mom,” said Genevieve Lynn as she blew past us.

I looked at Erin and shrugged my shoulders. I took off running and got in line between Martha Lynn and Gwenyth Blossom. I ran up the stairs, down the bedroom hallway, down the back stairs, through the kitchen, following the loop I described before.

Two laps later the family stopped in the ballroom. Everyone was huffing and puffing. Some stood with their hands on their knees and some just plopped down on the floor. Blossom and Lynn looked at Erin and me and just giggled.

“That was fun!” Blossom said.

“OK,” I said. “But just for my own information, what was it?”

“Zoomies!” Margaret Erin said gleefully.

“Zoomies?” I asked.

“We were watching some funny videos of dogs and cats suddenly taking off running for no reason and the next thing I knew the Herd was zooming!” Blossom explained.

“I heard the commotion and came out of the office,” Lynn added. “Erin Lynn grabbed my hand and I was in the mix. And you know what? I needed it. I’ve been so gobbled up with the Church and the lawsuits and then Rockwell, I was getting grumpy and now I’m not!”

I looked at Erin and she just shook her head and said, “My boobies hurt.”

Blossom immediately went to her and buried her head between them and wrapped her arms around each side and hugged tight. Erin smiled and hugged her little wife.

Blossom looked up and informed Erin, “This would be much nicer if your didn’t have those nasty clothes on.”

That was when I noticed that everyone was naked. How can a man get so used to seeing naked people so much that he doesn’t notice they’re naked? And beautiful. All of them. I took off zooming up to the bedroom and stripped off my clothes, jumped into the shower. Soon I was joined by Lynn.

“Erin is having a little trouble getting her little wife’s little head out from the little space between her giant tits. I have no idea how long they are going to be like that, so I thought I’d come up and see if you needed any help getting ready for dinner.”

“Getting ready for dinner or having and early dinner with my favorite strawberry patch.”

“You mean your only strawberry patch.”

“I mean the best strawberry patch in the universe.”

“The best? How?”

“Lover, the best looking. The best tasting. The best loving. The best feeling. Just the best.”

As soon as I said that I dropped to my knees under the warm rain shower and began to prove to my brilliant, bald, pregnant, wife how much I enjoys her strawberry patch. After her second orgasm, I stood and kissed her.

“The best.”

“I love you so much, Paul Michael O’Dell.”

We proceeded to wash each other as I told her about the happenings at The Bar-Bar and The Club-Club. She informed me that she had fired Rockwell and contacted all of our suppliers to inform them that he was no longer affiliated with us in any way. She also told me, as she carefully and very thoroughly cleaned my cock, that the next weekend she would have a friend for me to play with.

“What kind of music?”

“I don’t know. Geddy Lee told the friend that anything was on the table. I think you are going to lose your mind. I’m not even going to tell Ronnie and the guys. This is going to be awesome. Almost as awesome as what you do to me with your tongue, lips, and this.”

Lynn lifted her leg and move to the side and impaled herself on my cock. We stayed connected until the shower had washed off all our soap. Without the soap, water didn’t make a great lubricant and it washed away any lube that Lynn was creating. I turned off the water and we separated. I licked my index finger and slid it into her vagina and led her to the bed.

I engulfed her sex with my mouth and soon she was wet again. We finished making love after another half hour and we returned to the kitchen via the back steps. I looked at the menu that was posted on the refrigerator door and saw that lunch today was to be BLT’s. Knowing that the older girls really enjoyed cooking the bacon, I went to work prepping the lettuce while Lynn was working on slicing the tomatoes.

Several minutes after we were into the work, Genevieve Lynn, Erin Lynn, and William Blossom came into the kitchen.

“Hi Daddy!” William said.

“Hello William Blossom. Are you ready to get to work on lunch?”

“Yessir. I’ve got the toast duty. Gwenyth and Erin Lynn are doing the bacon.”

We went to work again and Lynn and I kept an eye on the bacon cooking process to be sure they were being safe. Several minutes later some more of the Herd showed up and began setting the table with glasses, plates and forks and knives. Others took out the containers of mayo, butter, and of all things, spicy brown mustard.

I looked at the mustard with a strange expression and Penelope Erin shook her head and said, “Mother says it’s because she’s pregnant.”

“The next thing you know,” Margaret Erin said, “she’ll be ordering pineapple on her pizza.”

“Eeewwww!” Was echoed by everyone in the kitchen.


After lunch and clean up, I went to sit out on the deck for a few minutes to relax and get my head ready for tonight at the Club. That reminded me that I’d not told Lynn about the record guys. I was about to get up when the three wives came out of the kitchen door.

“The kids are reading or napping. We thought we’d come out here and attack you,” Blossom said.

“Actually,” I responded, “I was about to come and find Lynn and you, Baby. Erin and I had two visitors last night at The Club-Club. They said they were from a record company. I was going to ask Lynn to check out the company and see if they were legit or if they were more people from the Church.”

“They won’t be from the Church, Lover. The Church is no more. The money behind them has been put on notice. The Tullahoma folks lost several millions to learn that lesson. I’ll check on them right now. What was the name of the company?”

“XYZ Records. Not an awe inspiring name for a company. Their business card is in my wallet.”

“Saul and I gave them the once over and I think they were real,” Erin chimed in.

I looked at Erin’s leaking left nipple and used a finger to gather up the drop suspended there. I put it in my mouth and smiled.

“Come on, let’s go to the office,” Lynn said.

I got up and Blossom took my hand while Lynn and Erin took hands and walked in front of us.

“Baby, those are a couple of fantastic butts, don’t you think?”

“I do. They make me just want to grab them and cuddle with them.”

“Go ahead.”

“No. If I do that, I have to let go of your hand.”

As she spoke she pulled my arm close to her small breast.

The four of us walked into the office and Lynn took her place and fired up the computer. The two display screens lit up and soon the wallpaper was on screen. There was a picture of all of us, standing in the back yard, naked. I didn’t remember that picture being taken but I was a nice picture.

“Now then let’s see,” Lynn said as she began to type. “XYZ Records, right?’

“Yup,” Erin replied.

A logo popped up on the screen and that showed that there was a real company called XYZ Records. She searched the contact database and found the names of Walter Reese, Talent Coordinator, and Edward Smith, Producer. The record company was a subsidiary of the largest entertainment company in the world. The two guys were legit. I immediately found a phone and called Ronnie.

“Hey, Paul.”

“Hey Bud. I just asked Lynn to look up our friends in the black suits and they’re legit. They’re part of a mega corporation. So it will be interesting to see what they want to propose. Have you given any thought to how many millions you want to ask for?”

“I was thinking billions, myself.”

“Oh Ronnie, I like the way you think!”


It was Monday night and The Club-Club did an open mic night or a jam session depending on how you looked at it. Musicians could sit in and play with the band. Singers could sing with the band. If someone thought that were funny they could get up and do a few minutes of stand-up.

Both Ed and Walter showed up. They sat at a table to the side of the stage and took it all in. They were amazed at the number of kids that got up and played. One girl in particular was ten years old and played drums quite well. It was like a miniature America’s Got Talent.

Rockwell had canceled it. His rational was that it didn’t make enough money and he had trouble hiring a band to play the gig. Of course he never asked Ronnie or any of the Savannah Band members. The people who came to sit in were not made to feel welcome. They were seen as an interruption of the bands set as opposed to a portion of the set.

Over the previous weekend we’d put out the word at The Bar-Bar and during the sets at The Club-Club that Mondays were back on. The crowd was almost a normal Monday night size and the enthusiasm was certainly as high as it had ever been. No one got laughed at, except the stand-up folks, and no one got booed, not even the stand-up folks.

During a break, Ronnie and I sat with Ed and Walter in the Green Room.

“Is it always this busy on a Monday?”

“Yup. People like to hear the sound of the human voice. We started doing this the first week we opened. Erin got on the phone to every music store in town and got the word out to every music teacher we could find. We talked to the music teachers at each of the junior and senior high schools in the Valley. That’s where all the kids come from. Their music teachers bring them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.