The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 37: Into The Mix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: Into The Mix - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“It’s my song, Paul!”

Everyone in the room turned to see who spoke and I got a huge smile on my face to see Sofia Papadopoulos standing where the bar ended and the club began. I jumped off the stage and made my way over to her. She had tears in her eyes and I took her in my arms.

“Really? You really wrote that song?”

“Yes. Rockwell made life so shitty around here that I quit. I wanted to hear you guys do it so I left the song on the table in the Green Room. I figured he’d never see it because he never wanted anything to do with the music. I was going to come in some night and ask if you’d seen it.”

“Well we saw it! It is a great piece of music. Did you hear the crowd’s reaction to both arrangements?”

“Yes, I was surprised to hear you do it the slow way.”

“Did you like it that way?”

“I did, but I still hear the fast version in my head.”

“You wrote it so that’s the way we’ll do it. First you need to sign the sheet music and get it copywrited and registered to your name. Then we need to talk about writing more if you can or want to.”

“OK. But I like the slow version you did too.”

“That’s fine too. For now let’s both get back to work. I’ll talk to you later.”

I made my way back through the crowd and climbed back onto the stage. When I was at the mic I proudly announced, “Ladies and gentlemen, we have found the composer of that song. It is our very own bar manager, Sofia Papadopoulos!”

The crowd applauded wildly.

“And Sofia, is there a name to the song?”

She smiled really big and yelled, “Into The Mix.”

I looked over at Boomer and he counted off the beat for the next song and we continued playing, the crowd continued dancing, and it was a great night at the Club-Club.


At the end of the night, after the customers had left, I gathered the servers, bartenders, and security to the front of the stage. Sitting on the edge I looked at their faces. They were still confused about the situation.

“Alright gang, a great return to the stage and to Club-Club normal. I need to apologize for the shit that has been going on while the O’Dell family was on vacation and then dealing with some other shit. If you haven’t heard, our family has been attacked. Lynn was shot, our home was broken into by people with rifles, my wives were attacked in McCall and Blossom, the little one, was almost raped. Five of our kids were kidnapped and all of this, except Lynn’s getting shot, was by people from the Church of Heavenly Light and Grace.”

“That was Rockwell’s church. They are supposed to be here in the morning,” someone from the group said.

“That’s right, but they will not be here in the morning. The restaurant will open like normal and serve breakfast and brunch. They will shut down at one o’clock, clean up and go home. We are back to normal. Right Sweetie?”

Erin had come in from getting the kids on the bus and seeing them off with Blossom. And Lynn took the other SUV home.

“That’s right. Sweetie. Rockwell has been fired. Sofia has been hired as Bar Manager. Gill is still the Restaurant Manager and Saul is now Head of Security. I trust these folks and I’ll be taking over as the active General Manager of both the Club-Club and The Bar-Bar. I used to be a pretty good owner. I’m going to make sure everything is running smooth again.”

The group all smiled and some clapped.

“Let’s get the place closed down and get out of here. Sofia stick around please.”

The staff went back to their close down duties and I hopped off the stage and Erin and I met with Sofia.

“It looks good to see the instruments back on the stage. Maybe now I can get back to writing music.”

“What?”

“Where do you think I did my writing? I couldn’t afford a piano of my own as a server. I used to have a little electric one but it shot craps. So, I would come here in the mornings an hour or so early and write on Ronnie’s piano.”

“That made for some rough hours, Sofia.”

“Yeah but look what it got us.”

“Well I don’t want you to get burned out. And now that you’re bar manager, I want to you to have real down time every day. I’ll make sure that we get you a piano. If you like Ronnie’s Roland R-2000 we’ll get you one for your home. Then you can carry stuff on a thumb drive and do some work here and at home. OK?”

“No, Paul. That’s too much.”

“Sofia, that song is a great song. Even if it’s the only great song you ever write, it’s good enough for a major artist to record and make it a hit. With Lynn’s connections I’m sure we can get it out in the music community. So as far as I’m concerned it’s a done deal. Just keep leaving sheet music on that table.”

We hugged and the three of us went back to our jobs. I shut down the stage and the green room and the kids room. Sofia went to make sure the other bartenders who were now her staff cleaned the bar and got all the glassware in and out of the dishwashers. They weighed each bottle of liquor and recorded it and put rubber caps on each bottle and tap to keep the fruit flies from nesting.

Erin went to the main office and continued the paper shuffling that she’d been doing most of the night while the Club was open. That was where I found her when I was ready to go home.

“Erin, Sweetie, it’s late. Let’s go home.”

“OK. I need a shower and a cuddle from my husband.”

She shut down the computer, turned out the lights and locked the door. We walked out to the SUV and drove home.


I was woken by a flurry of kisses on my lips, both nipples and my penis, which was hard as could be because I had to pee. I wrapped my arms around the woman kissing my lips and returned the kiss, with fervor. The resultant moan brought a halt to the kisses on my nipples and cock, and before I knew it I was being fucked. Well that is to say a wet, hot pussy had engulfed my cock and was busying itself at causing me tremendous pleasure.

Fully involved in the act of the morning I didn’t feel the bed move as two wives got up and I barely heard the shower start up. The pussy fucking my cock slowed and the pace changed to an act of loving passion. I kept my eyes closed all the while not wanting to see black hair or no hair or blonde hair. A wife was giving me love as the first waking act of the day and by golly I was just going to enjoy it.

After an amount of time that seemed too little and still too long, I moaned into the mouth still kissing me and I released my sperm into the hungry pussy. I tried to will each spurt to be strong and hard. Finally, all good things, no scratch that, all fantastic, wonderful, cock consuming things must come to an end. When I was sure I’d pushed out every possible drop of seed, I opened my eyes.

“I can’t see.”

“Shhh.”

The pussy engulfing my cock tightened and the body on top of me began to shudder and shiver as it was wracked by a wonderful orgasm. Legs squeezed together, pinching my hips. Arms squeezed me tight, crushing what I now felt was two massive breasts against me. The last few shudders caused Erin’s hips to rock forward and back.

“That ... Was ... wonderful, Sweetie,” Erin said while panting softly.

“Yes it was. What do you want to do now?”

“I think I should get off you and get to the shower so Lynn can eat this creampie and Blossom can clean off your fabulous cock.”

“Or vice versa?”

“No way. I owe Lynn too much right now. Nope, she gets to eat the pie. Maybe she’ll share it.”

“Maybe. Let’s go.”

Erin almost leapt off me and with a containing hand covering her golden, blonde pussy she headed for the shower and a hungry Lynn O’Dell. I stood and held my hand under the end of my softened penis, catching a last few dribbles of sperm and joined my wives.

Blossom saw what I held in my hand and as soon as I stepped inside our large shower she took my hand and began to lick the palm. She took two long licks of the palm and then let her tongue wander between my fingers until she was sure that she got everything that my penis had dripped out.

Blossom bent over and took my penis in her hand and began the long process of carefully licking clean every single millimeter of surface area. She finally took her time sliding the very tip of her tongue under the ridge of my glans before opening wide and taking the first four inches of my hardened cock into her mouth.

“Hold this.”

I took my eyes off of Blossom and looked to Erin. She’d offered me her right leg and I took it, holding it high enough that Lynn could bury her tongue deeply into our blonde wife’s pussy. What a sensation. The look on Erin’s face of extreme pleasure from her wife’s efforts. The look of pure enjoyment on Lynn’s face from eating the offered treat. Then there was the sight of the stretched wide mouth of Blossom as she took my cock as deeply into her throat as she could.

As if on command, Erin came, I came, Blossom and Lynn came from stroking themselves as they supped. Lynn and Blossom rose from their erotic breakfast and kissed each other. I turned to Erin and pulled her face to me for another long breakfast kiss.

Finally, the four of us embraced under the rain shower from the three foot long shower head above us. We kissed each other individually and then kissed in the traditional four-way manner that we used. As we kissed, all hands dropped down to ass cheeks and we shared hard, firm squeezes.

“My wives that was the most wonderful wake up I’ve had in a long time,” I said in praise as the four of us dried ourselves.

“It was indeed. I was all comfy and snuggled to you when Lynn began to play with my clit and that woke me up. Blossom was asleep with her back to Lynn, so Lynn started to kiss her from her crack to her neck. The next thing I know, Lynn is pointing me to your face and Blossom to your nipples and she dives down on your morning wood.

“You began to respond to my kiss and Lynn moved me on top of you and the rest, as they say, is all fun and games! My God, how did I ever manage to live my life before you three came into it?”

“Erin,” Lynn replied. “I ask myself that all the time.”

“Me too,” Blossom added.

“Me three,” I threw in.

“My babies need food,” Erin exclaimed. “I can hear them saying “Feed Me” like little birds.”

I led Erin back to the bed and gently pushed her to lay back on the bed. After lifting her legs high and wide open, I knelt and moved my mouth right up to Erin’s gaping pussy.“Good morning, my little loves. This is your Daddy. Welcome to the O’Dell family. The other moms and I love you very much but your mother says that you are begging for food like little birds. So, I’m going to take her down to the kitchen and feed her so breakfast is on the way. I love both of you very much.”

I kissed Erin’s freshly washed vagina. Standing I waved Lynn over to the bed and had her assume the same position that Erin had been in. I moved closer to Lynn’s bright Strawberry Patch by kissing my way up the inside of her thighs. Finally I reached my goal and I spread Lynn’s labia and spoke softly and directly into her vagina.“Good morning, my little loves. This is your daddy. I wanted you to welcome you to the family and tell you that all of your moms; and I love you very much. Please don’t give your mother too much discomfort and I’ll talk to you again soon.”

Blossom and Erin stood behind me as I talked to my children and I heard Blossom say quietly to her wife, “Erin, I love it when he does that. I miss it. I don’t mind not having more babies but I miss him talking to them that way.”

Standing from between Lynn’s legs, I turned to Blossom and hugged her, lifting her way up off her feet.

“And I miss you having babies. If it will make you feel better, I can pretend I’m talking to our babies.”

“I’d like that,” she said before kissing me.

I walked to the bed and gently placed her on her back and opened her legs. Her jet black pubic hair was soft and fluffy having just been washed and dried. I spread her labia and move close.“Hello babies. I know there are no babies in here but I do know that you are listening. Thank you for what you have done for our children and our wives. I don’t know the how’s or whys of your being but I am thankful for you every day.”

I gave Blossom’s splayed open vagina a big wet kiss and stood, taking Blossom in my arms again.

“Now, it’s time to feed your husband! We have a big day ahead of us, I think.”

I went down to the kitchen and checked on the weeks menu that Erin had begun to post on the refrigerator door. It called for today to have breakfast burritos. That meant a buffet line so the children could grab a plate and one or two tortillas and whatever combination of eggs, bacon, chorizo, and cheese they wanted. I was setting up the various stations when there was a big hug on my left leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.