The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 34: Back To O’Dell Normal

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Back To O’Dell Normal - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I don’t pretend to understand many things in this world. Things like wives and children. In my pre-O’Dell Family life, I worked with children from the ages of six to eighteen when I was a swim coach. I worked with them, but I’d never admit to understanding them.

Everyone loaded onto the bus after we left the church in an orderly fashion and we went to the Chuck-A-Rama buffet but it was quieter than usual. At the buffet, the kids were more vocal but not gregarious. They ate like hungry kids and made sure to do proper damage to the dessert bar selections and, of course, the ice cream machine.

When we left Chuck-O-Rama, the family left it as clean or better than we found it, something that earned us a welcome from any restaurant we patronized. All of the kids were going on and on about how their heads hurt from brain freeze but they were all laughing about it. I didn’t try to understand, I just went with it.

As we drove through town, the children got more quiet. When I noticed, it caused me to think about the things that transpired at the church. Every one of the children that walked back up the aisle made eye contact with as many people as possible as they marched out of the church. Their demeanor said, “We are who we are and proud of it”.

Blossom drove the return trip to Taylor Erin’s Savannah. As she pulled us out of the buffet’s parking lot into the street the kids got quiet again. Even the infants were still while remaining awake. When Blossom had the bus in its parking spot, we went into the house and everyone went to their individual rooms.

“That was weird,” Erin said.

“What was? The way Paul spoke at the church or the way Bill did?” Lynn asked.

“Neither Lover. I’ve never heard the bus that quiet and now the whole family just automatically went to their rooms. Where are Gwen and Bill?”

“Mom and Dad just got in their car and went home, Erin,” Blossom said as she removed her dress. “Mom was holding his hand ... tight.”

“And what’s with the children all going to their rooms?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Do you ladies think we should be worried?” I asked seriously.

“I don’t know, Paul. I mean this is weird even for our bunch. I’m going to guess that they are in their rooms and trying to go to sleep to talk with the Babies. They all looked very thoughtful on the bus after they got over the brain freeze stuff. I’ve never seen them this quiet. What has been happening between the kidnapping, the break in, the shootings and the attack, everything must have affected them more than we can imagine.”

“Yeah, the Babies have always presented themselves as calm and reasoned. Even when Lynn had to lose a baby they were calm. It must be like the first time a child realizes their parent makes mistakes. Well, I’m going to go and sit by the pool and relax for a bit. I don’t know when the band is going to rehearse next so I’ll call from outside. Erin still has to get the Bar-Bar fixed. Blossom needs to check out her home school certification.”

“You mean all the normal stuff?”

“Yeah, except me relaxing. I know as soon as I sit down something will happen.”


The deck was fully in the shade and the weather was typical of the Treasure Valley, perfect. I sat in the lounge chair and it immediately sucked the stress from my body. I allowed myself to enjoy the moment, saying to myself, “I’ll call the band in a minute or maybe two ... Or three.

“Paul, the phone is for you. It’s the Chief from McCall,” Erin called out.

“I told you so. What’s it been since I hit this chair, eight minutes?” I complained.

“Poor baby! Pick up the phone and let Erin Mom rub your back.”

“Back?” I said wiggling my eyebrows.

“Phone!”

I took the phone, kissed my very beautiful, blonde wife, and pressed the button to take the house phone off hold.

“Hello, this is Paul O’Dell.”

“Mr. O’Dell, this is Chief Liam Heathrow in McCall.”

No sooner had gotten those words out of his mouth than Erin had me in hers. She straddled the lounge chair and leaning over took my penis in her mouth and began to move it around with her tongue. Her hand picked up my balls and gently kneaded them as my penis grew and the shaft inched its way down her willing throat. Her massive breasts were resting on my shins.

“Hello, Chief. What can I do for you?” I can do this. I can do this. Shit that feels good. I can do this.

“I thought that you’d like to know that all three of the men who attacked your wives have made bail. The one not in the hospital walked out just after noon. They were all complaining something about it taking so long to get their bail money together but they got it.”

“My wife has been a busy little woman. The Church has lost the lease on their property. Their financial backing has been all but eliminated. So they should have problems buying enough gas to drive home let alone post bail.”

“The judge set the date for the hearing on them to next week Tuesday. Can you make it back for that?”

“What time, Chief?”

“8AM. It’s first on the docket.”

“I’ll get with my lawyer but I think that’s doable. He can find out what all they’ve been charged with and see if there’s anything we can go after them for civilly.”

“Good grief, you do have it out for them.”

“Chief, we O’Dells are not to be trifled with. They came after us and should be happy they didn’t end up dead like a lot of their people have already.”

“Dead!?”

“They invaded our home and shot it up. In the process we killed twelve of them. I’ll have our lawyer send you the Boise Police report. Then you’ll understand.”

“OK. Anyway, I just wanted you to know.”

“Thanks. Oh, Chief. Do you know if the man is staying in McCall?”

“I do not but I’ll have my men take a look around. I’ll let you know if he’s left town. The two men your wife shot aren’t going anywhere.”

“Thanks. I don’t relish being surprised by those men.”

We ended the call and I allowed myself to completely focus on my wife and the things she was doing for me. Finally relaxed, I shot a nice sized load down Erin’s patient throat. She bobbed up and down, pulling out every drop of semen she could. When she was done, she sat up, lifted her immense left breast, and sucked on the nipple that was always ready to go.

She took several draws, swallowed, and then she offered her tit to me and it gladly accepted. As I suckled on the thumb sized nipple, Erin scooted up and began to rub her wet, blonde, pussy up and down on my still slightly stiff cock. She moaned a few times before rising up and lowering herself onto my even harder erection.

With her head laid back, she began to make circles around my cock with her pussy, pausing that movement to occasionally rock forward and back. I kept nursing and place my hands on her pillowy, soft ass and squeezed and kneaded the cheeks. Erin moaned a bit more and I looked up from the milky breast to see her still looking to the sky but smiling.

“I told you,” Blossom said quietly as she led Lynn out by the hand and lay down in the lounge chair next to Erin and me.

Still suckling I turned to see Lynn on her back and Blossom gently licking her strawberry patch. Lynn’s hands were stroking Blossom’s head as she enjoyed the attention her little Latina wife was giving to her long labia and thick curly red hair.

The sight of it excited me a little more and I pulled Erin’s body tighter against mine. Erin responded with a slight gasp and then she said, “Hello wives. That looks like fun. I can’t remember that last time I just lay down and ate Lynn’s pussy.”

She paused for a moment of thought and then said, “I still remember the first time I did that. I thought I was going to lose my mind and die from losing my son and the actions of my ex. But Lynn came to me and took care of me and loved me.”

“And I still love you,” our bald wife said softly. “And I always will.”

“Blossom, my love would you please trade places with me?”

“Sure, Erin.”

Blossom stood and stepped back while Erin rose off of my rigid cock. She waited until Erin had knelt between Lynn’s thighs and stepped over me.

“Forward or reverse?”

“Forward.”

“Do you want to suck on my titties too?”

“Of course.”

Blossom took my cock in one hand and directed it between her dark brown, almost black labia and smeared Erin’s remaining juices from my cock around her pussy before sliding herself into place. She reached over my head and moved a pillow down from the top edge of the longer and slid it under my head. With my head raised, her small breast was in perfect position for me and I latched on to the large, hard, almost black nipple and began to suck.

Blossom began to grind her clit against the base of my cock.

“How many times did Erin make you come, Terry?”

I didn’t release her nipple, I just held up one finger and then grabbed her tiny ass cheeks and applied pressure every time she moved forward. I was suckling in time to her grinding and soon she was panting and squeezing her legs together around my body.

I felt the nipple in my mouth begin to get warm, which I knew meant that breast was going dry. I released the nipple, gave it a cleansing lick and a kiss before beginning on the left one. At the same time I began to raise my hips to meet Blossom’s drops and soon I was ready to release.

“I’m cumming, Baby.”

“Do it. Fill me up so Lynn and Erin can lick me clean.”

A couple more thrusts and I went off deep inside Blossom. She crushed her knees together as she came with me. I released her nipple and she kissed me, sharing the mouthful of her milk I hadn’t yet swallowed. She moaned a little and began moving in circles around my softening erection.

“If you girls want any of this you better hurry,” Blossom groaned as she lifted off me and rolled onto her back on the next lounger.

Erin moved from between Lynn’s thighs and moved to Blossom’s pussy. Blossom lifted her legs and wrapped them behind her head to make room for everyone who wanted to sup. Lynn rose and got next to Erin. The two wives began to alternate licks and slurps at the leaking pussy of their wife.

I, on the other hand, had another idea. As soon as Erin and Lynn were settled in place, I came up behind them and moving closely, spreading Lynn’s pussy lips open wide, I moved closely, gave her a long lick from clit to rosebud and spoke.

“Hello my little loves. It’s been a hectic few weeks for you babies. I’m so happy that you’re safe and sound in there. I wanted to tell you that I’m your Daddy and I love you so very much. You have a wonderful family out here waiting for you, I’m going to go and talk to your siblings inside your Erin Mom.”

I moved behind Erin and said the same things before standing and jumping into the pool. I executed a perfect cannonball and soaked all three of my loving wives. They, in turn, rose quickly and jumped on top of me. We splashed and laughed and finally, I took the three of them in my arms and held them tight.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you three. A few years ago I felt like it didn’t matter if I lived or died and then I found the Bar-Bar and met Mark and he introduced me to Lynn and Erin and through them I met Bosco. I know that God had to have set me up to meet Blossom. I’m so thankful for all three of you. You have made my life worth living and I’ll be damned if I’m going to let anything harm us.”

“Terry, I’m with you. You know that I was not into women when we met but these two and you create so much love that I couldn’t turn away from the family.”

“Aww, Baby. Erin and I feel the same way about you,” Lynn cooed.

“Well you three didn’t get much quiet time together. When all this blows over do you want to take time away, just the three of you?”

My three wives looked at each other in a manner I can only describe as solemn. They took each other’s hands and shared a three way kiss.

“No, Paul,” Lynn began to explain. “I think if anything has come out of this period, it’s that we are stronger together. Sort of like the Avengers. Alone we get our asses kicked. Together we are unbeatable and can recover from anything. We’ve come to understand that there is a flow to relationships. Sometimes Erin and Blossom are going to feel closer than normal and sometimes it will be Erin and me. Sometimes it will be Blossom and me. That is when the third wife needs to lean on you for love and affection until the two wives come to their senses and bring the third wife back into the circle.”

I blinked my eyes a few times and furrowed my brow. Did I understand what Lynn had just said? I was the back up?

“Um, Lynn? Lover? Are you saying that I’m the backup lover in this marriage?”

“Oh no, Lover. You are the one without the pussy and you know how much the three of us love pussy.”

“What?”

“You are the one without the pussy.”

I was stunned. The three of them looked at me with stone cold expressions on their faces. I was just about to go over the edge when Erin giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.