The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 33: Enough of This

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: Enough of This - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

The plane landed on tires just as soft as can be, which amazed me having never flown on a seaplane or sailplane or whatever they’re called. We taxied to the hanger and when the plane stopped the attendant opened the door to the warmer air here in the Treasure Valley.

We collected our bags and I signed the tab for the flight before we all got in the SUV I’d parked there. The drive home was quiet. It seemed that each was keeping their own thoughts so as to not upset the others. As I approached the Savannah the gate began to rise and once inside it was closing as I watched to see that no one came sneaking in. Was this to be the way we lived our lives from now on?

As soon as I stopped the SUV all three wives bailed out and ran to the door. I was just closing the driver’s door when I heard the screams of “Mommy!” coming from the house. I walked to the still open front door, entered, and closed and bolted the door. I turned to the panel to the side of the door and punched in the code to set the alarm for the front door and the gate to the property.

No sooner had I turned than I was encased in happy children.

“Daddy, you brought the Moms home. Thank you!” Margaret Erin said with tears in her eyes while she hugged me the tightest.

“That’s OK, Margaret Erin.”

“The Babies dreamed to us that the Moms were in danger.”

“Well they are just fine now, Margaret Erin. They’re home and safe with you and me.”

She hugged me and I thought that in her head she could have lost her mother and that after losing her twin. Instead of leaving her to see the other children, I sat on the couch and folded her onto my lap. Holding her tight, I rocked her back and forth and hummed her favorite song quietly so only she could hear.

Everyone who approached got a look from me to steer clear and a smile to them when they acknowledged me. Margaret Erin loosened her grip on me after many minutes and slowly pulled her face away from my chest.

“Daddy, I was so scared. The Babies have never told that all the Moms were all in danger. I was so scared.”

“I understand my little love. I was scared too. That’s why I flew out of here so fast. But Lynn Mom protected Blossom Mom and Erin Mom and they are all home and safe.”

“Will they have to go back?”

“Who? The Moms? Maybe so. There has to be a trial and the Moms may have to go back to tell what happened.”

“Can I go with my Mother?”

I looked at the pretty little blonde girl and could see the concern, love, and fear in her eyes. I think that was when I knew that I would never be able to deny this daughter anything going into the future.

“I think we can make that happen, if you don’t mind flying on a plane that lands in the water.”

“A plane that lands in the water?” My little love said in wonderment.

“Yes. It is a very cool airplane. Now are you feeling better? Less scared?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Why don’t you go to your Mother, I’m sure she’d love to hold you and make you feel better.”

“OK.”

Margaret Erin hopped off my lap and ran to find her mother. I watched her leave and realized that she was naked. I was still dressed. I rose and slowly walked towards the stairs going up to our bedroom, listening all the way to the sounds of children laughing, giggling, and generally being happy about life. At the top of the stairs I turned to look back, remembering the night of the attack by Joan Crawford and her church members.

I felt the pain again that I felt as I put shot after shot into the heads of the women who were intent on stealing my children and killing me and my wives. The vision of heads snapping back and of brain matter trying to explode out of the back of the ski masks the women wore returned and I had to stop for a moment and lean against the door jam.

I gathered myself after a minute and straightened up. Walking into the bedroom, I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower. The gentle rain from the overhead shower head was soothing and it was only then that it really hit me that I was going to have to live a life behind the walls of the house and behind the walls of the Savannah.

That was not an acceptable life for me or my wives or my children. I needed to do something. I needed a plan. The rain fall suddenly began to allow me to think more clearly. A plan began to take shape. As the water rained down, I played the plan over and over like a chess player thinking dozens or hundreds of moves ahead.

So many of my ideas and choices ended in death for members of my family. I rewound moves and fast forwarded and rewound again. Finally, I was pretty sure I knew the path. I lifted my hand to wipe some water from my eyes and saw my fingertips had begun to wrinkle.

I got out of the shower and dried off. Back in the bedroom, I looked at the clock and realized that I’d probably missed dinner. I shaved and brushed my teeth. It was time.


“Paul, after we put the children to bed we need to have a family meeting,” Lynn said as I walked through the kitchen and out to the deck.

“OK. I’m sorry I missed dinner. I was doing some thinking about this church situation.”

“We have been too. That’s what the meeting is about. I’ve done some digging and it’s kind of interesting.”

“I look forward to it. In the meantime is there anything left from dinner?”

“I don’t know, Lover. Ask Erin.”

Lynn gave me a kiss, a pat on my penis, and went to the office. I saw Erin out on the deck and walked up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her, under her massive breasts, and hugged her tight, while kissing the back of her neck and shoulders. She let out a scream and almost jumped into the pool with me still holding on.

“Paul! What are you doing?”

“I’m hugging my wife! And looking for something to eat since I missed dinner.”

“Yeah, I was going to look for you but Margaret Erin said you looked like you needed to do some thinking.”

“I love that little girl.”

“I know.”

“She’s so much like her mother.”

“I know.”

“Ah, vanity, thy name is ... Erin.”

“Says the man who is always looking at himself when he passes a window or mirror.”

“I’m just making sure that I look good for my wives.”

“Yeah,” she said as she slowly stroked my smooth bald head. “Anyway, we had cold cut sandwiches and potato chips for dinner. And a lot of root beer.”

“Root beer? The last time the kids had root beer they had a burp contest that lasted almost all evening.”

“Yup and they did it again.”

“Who won?”

“Would you believe William Blossom?”

“No! Really?”

“It was epic. He actually blew a little out of his nose.”

“Ouch.”

“Come on and sit in the kitchen and I’ll make you a sandwich or two.”

“Or three?”

“Really?”

“Yeah I didn’t eat before we left McCall.”

“Oh Sweetie. We have bologna, cotto salami, ham, and turkey. We have Swiss, American, pepper jack and cheddar cheese. I also have tomatoes, lettuce, and sweet onions. Whole grain bread only though. What would you like?”

“Surprise me. I like all of it.”

A few minutes later, there were two thick sandwiches on a plate along with a big glass of root beer. Erin stood behind me, kissing the top of my head, and rubbing my shoulders as I ate.

“You’re all tense, Paul. I thought that long shower would have calmed you. Do you have a plan yet? Lynn has been working on something. She ate and ran. Some of the children are a bit worried.”

“We’ll need to make sure that they’re all feeling safe when we put them to bed. As far as plans go, I do have something in mind. I want to run it past you all tonight and then I have to check with some other folks.”


Time came for the children to go to bed. They showered, Erin, Blossom and I washed the infants. Elyse Erin seemed to be unusually giggly. That made me happy because the babies usually picked up on negative feelings.

We put the children to bed. They all seemed to have calmed down from whatever level of stress they’d felt before. Margaret Erin was almost asleep before Erin and I tucked her in and kissed her goodnight.

Once the parade of parents and grandparents had finished all the tucking and kissing we all made our way down to the kitchen. A couple of bottles of wine were opened and poured before the meeting began. Gwen only had to warn Bill one time to not stare at Erin’s huge breasts as she lifted them up and rested them on the table top to take some of the weight off her back.

Blossom broke their tension a little by trying to set her small breasts on the tabletop next to her very buxom wife. Everyone got a chuckle out of that except Lynn. She had a stack of papers in front of her and was looking too serious to notice the antics of her wives or her in-laws.

“Lynn,” I began. “You seem to have the most information, go ahead and start.”

“I’ve done a bunch digging and I’ve found that the Church of Heavenly Grace and Light is an independent group that gets all its financial support from an organization run out of Tullahoma, Tennessee. The organization is called The Freedom From Sin Coalition.

“From what I can find it seems that the Coalition is actually a family that won the lottery and are using their winnings to support a number of groups but each group has its own agenda. Some are anti-abortion, some are anti-human trafficking, some are pro or anti marijuana.

“Our Church seems to be anti-O’Dells. I’ve sent the Coalition a notice, through John Smith, that they are in support of a violent group, have outlined what they’ve done to date, and told them unless they cease their support we will be coming after them.”

“That should cut off their money,” Bill said.

“That depends on if they act swiftly or if they are hiding behind a wall of lawyers. If they really are just a family with money that gives it out and doesn’t really check or vet the recipients, they could run away from a law suit quickly. Or they could be so used to getting sued that they have a well-planned defense system established.”

“So even if it’s in the long term, eventually the Churches money should dwindle down to just the congregations tithes.”

“It should but I want more,” Lynn continued. “I also found out that when the Church built their building, they never bought the land. They only lease it. Over the past hour, I’ve found the owner of the property and bought it. I made the owner a deal he couldn’t refuse when I threatened to tie him to the attacks on our family and our businesses. Especially businesses that do so much for the community. As of an hour ago, the Foundation owns the land and I’ve sent the Board of Directors of the Church notice that their lease is being canceled in 30 days because of the illegal activities of their members.”

“That puts an end to the Church,” I said.

“Almost, Lover,” Lynn said. “The Foundation deals in real estate leases all over the Treasure Valley. Through our contacts I’ve put out the word that we would look unfavorably on anyone working with the Church, or those people we know the names of, in the future. I’ve also had a notice of eviction sent to the Church Board to inform them that their buildings and property need to be off the land in 90 days or we will take possession of the property and dispose of it.”

“Dispose?” Blossom asked, sipping her wine.

“I’m going to take a bulldozer to the property and erase it,” Lynn said firmly.

“What about the Sunset School?”

“I looked into it as well. It’s legit. However, the Church signed on to supply the teachers and got the congregation to send their kids there and poof, instant student body. Then they began their anti-male teaching and a lot of the parents took exception. But those parents then found threats being made against any that tried to stand against the Churches curriculum.

“I cross referenced the schools employment records with the names in the police report from the attack on the Savannah and it appears that many of the teachers have been killed. And the ones who were not killed have run for the hills. The school has suspended classes until they can hire an entire new staff and then they’ll start up with the new semester.”

“Are we going back there?” Blossom asked.

“No! Period!” Erin said. Her face was stone cold and when she got that way there was no changing her.

“I agree,” I added, patting Erin on her large right breast. “I think that we ask Blossom to continue her home school until the children are ready for fifth or sixth grade. I think they should experience life with other kids before they get to junior high where they have to change rooms for every class and have to deal with a multitude of different kids.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.