The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 32: Friends and Enemies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: Friends and Enemies - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Good morning, Doctor. How’re my wives?”

“In all my years, I never thought I’d be asked that question, Mr. O’Dell.”

Doctor Schlide was chuckling as he went to a wall rack and pulled out three separate charts. He scanned the first and put it back, then did the same with the second. He spent considerable time looking at the third.

“Mr. O’Dell I have no problem with releasing Lynn and Blossom. Blossom is still having some issues with drowsiness from the quantity of drugs she ingested but that should clear up today or tomorrow at the latest. Erin is the one I’m concerned with. Her blood pressure is still fairly high.”

“Doctor Schlide, I think you can write that off to the fact that Erin wants to beat the three men who drugged her wives and almost rape Blossom to a bloody pulp. She is the quintessential mama-bear to her children and her spouses. We already lost our first daughter to a gunshot to the head during a home invasion. She will not abide another loss. We all love her with all our hearts.”

“Very well, I’ll release her but try to keep her as calm as possible for a few days and then if she gets stressed get her to your own doctor.”

“Thank you, Doctor Schlide. I appreciate everything you’ve done and remember if the hospital needs something that will require fundraising, please keep the O’Dells in mind.”

“I will and thank you for your generosity.”

Something else occurred to me concerning Erin’s high blood pressure. Blossom and Lynn where in one room and Erin was by herself. I went to her room and she almost jumped out of the bed.

“Sweetie! Get me the hell out of here! How are Lynn and Blossom? When can we go home? Are the children OK? Have you called home?”

“ERIN!” I said raising my voice. “It would be a lot easier to answer your questions if you would stop asking them! Breath woman!”

“I’m sorry. I’m sitting here all alone and I’m imagining the worst.”

“Well, we’re getting out of here this afternoon. We’re driving home because the doc thinks getting jostled around on a small plane might be a bit rough on Blossom. I spoke with Gwen and the kids are fine. They don’t know what happened to you three so they’re not worried. OK?”

Erin looked at me with her Mom expression and cocked her head to one side.

“And?”

“What and?”

“You’re holding back on me Sweetie. What’s happened? Are Blossom and Lynn really OK?”

“Lynn and Blossom are fine and as ready to go home as you.”

“And?”

I took a deep breath.

“If your blood pressure goes up the doc isn’t going to let you go home.”

“And why would my blood pressure go up?”

“Because of the attack on the Bar-Bar last night.”

“WHAT!?”

“Calm down. Bosco called me. Four women came in and started shooting up the place. Marcus got a badly broken arm and Tim Manley got shot in the side. Two of the women are dead and the other two are in custody and in the hospital. Before the cops showed up, Teri got one of the women to admit that they were from the Church and they thought that if they busted up the Bar-Bar they would mess up our cash flow and make it easier to save our children.”

“What about the Club-Club?”

“I got a hold of Rockwell and they’ve had no problems and no strange drive-thrus. He’s now alert and has people outside watching for anyone that looks suspicious. The police are watching as well and Bosco is having some Brothers keep an eye on it too. The Bar-Bar is closed. It looks like the cooler was shot up and the beer kegs and the hoses to the taps have been shot up. A lot of the bottles behind the bar were smashed. Rockwell is moving product from the Club to the Bar and they’ll try to be open tomorrow as soon as the police are done with the crime scene.”

“What happened to Marcus? Were any other customers than Tim hurt?”

“No one else was injured. Marcus tried to stop the woman behind the bar who was breaking things with a bat. She hit him. He blocked the hit with his arm. It required surgery. He’s going to be OK.”

“We’re not driving home. We’re flying. Or at least I am. I have to get back and take care of my people.”

“I understand. I was going to see how you felt and then talk to the doc. I don’t want anyone hurt because of flying home.”

“Sweetie the flight up here was as smooth as glass.”

“And the flight back could be a damned roller coaster. Let me check with the doc and call the pilot. OK?”

“OK. But get me a phone so I can call Marcus and Rockwell.”

“The hospital doesn’t want cell phones used in the hospital. Just sit tight.”

Just then Lynn walked into the room.

“Lover! How are you?”

“I’m fine Sweetie. The buzzing in my head went away about an hour ago. I’m ready to go home.”

“Me too. I gotta see if Marcus is OK.”

“Marcus? What’s wrong with Marcus?”

“Paul, you didn’t tell her?”

“No. I thought I should tell you first. They are your businesses.”

“What happened?” Lynn demanded.

“Lover, the Church attacked the Bar-Bar. Marcus got his arm broken. Tim Manly got shot in the side. Two more of those fucking women are dead.”

“Damn them! Paul, we gotta get home. I heard the doc say that Blossom would be released today,” Lynn said.

“Wait!” Erin said loudly. “Where are those three bastards that attacked us? I want to have a word with them.”

“Um, Erin, have you heard anything about them? Lynn have you?” I asked carefully.

“No. Now what?” Erin was getting pissed again.

“When I was talking to the Chief of Police yesterday he said that the guy who almost raped Blossom was the son of Joan Crawford.”

Erin shot straight up in her bed.

“WHAT! Where is that fucking cocksucker!

“Calm down, Erin. He’s on another floor in police custody. So is the guy you shot in the shoulder, Lynn. The third guy is in jail.”

“Are they all members of the Church?”

“No idea. All I know is the one guy was Crawford’s son. We’re not sure if they were here by plan or coincidence.”

“OK, Lynn, I’m with you now. I want that Church burned to the ground. I want the members exposed. They tried to steal our children. They try to rape my wife. They break by business partners arm and shoot one of the Brothers. I want to wear their balls as a necklace and their pussies as a hat.”

I looked at Erin and for the first time since I knew her I saw anger. No that’s not right, I saw hatred and rage. Lynn was calm and composed. A chill went through me to see the outright anger turn into a hard need for vengeance.

“Let’s get home first and then make a plan. I’ve got Gwen locking down the Savannah so the kids are safe. Let me go talk to the doc and then call the pilot and see which plane will have the smoothest ride home.”

Before Lynn or Erin could say anything, I was out of the room and on my way to the lobby so I could use my phone. My first call was to the charter service and then to the owner of the Albatross. They knew of the others plane and both agreed that the heavier Albatross would be the smoother ride if turbulence became an issue. I sent the Caravan home. I called Gwen and checked on things at the Savannah. Then I called Rockwell. He’d sent Adrienne, an assistant manager to the Bar-Bar to take inventory and see if it could open. She was good so Erin would be happy about the situation.

Finally I went to see the doctor.

“Hi Doctor Schlide. We’ve had some things come up and I need to get the wives home ASAP. I want to fly them unless you tell me that it would really be inadvisable or a danger to them.”

“I can’t say a flight would be a problem or that it wouldn’t. It’s not so much whether the flight is smooth, or has no problems, as much as the pressurization of the cabin. If cabin pressure is high then, the ladies, especially Blossom, could have headaches for a couple of days. The more turbulent the more intense the headaches. Also when you get home, no alcohol for a few days. Ibuprofen for headaches and lots of water.”

“Thanks, Doc. When can they be released?”

“I’ll do the paperwork now. Give it a half an hour and you should be on the plane home.”

I shook his hand and went up to my wives rooms. Erin’s room was empty, so I went to Lynn and Blossom’s room and there they were. Blossom looked upset so I assumed that Erin and Lynn had told her about the Bar-Bar and the three guys.

“Hi ladies. The doc is doing the release paperwork so you can get dressed. Blossom, how do you feel?”

“Terry, I almost got raped.”

“I know. Lynn saved the day.”

“I want to go home and get back to my babies and teach school and make love to the three of you.”

“Wait! We’ve got a problem,” Erin said. “Blossom was brought in without any clothes.”

“OK, so she’ll have to leave and fly home naked,” I thought it was funny, but the ladies did not as I was assaulted with some pretty hard shoulder punches.

“Ouch! OK. OK. I’ll go back to the hotel and get your bags or would one or both of you like to come with me and pack everything.”

“I’ll go, Lynn. You stay with Blossom. It seems this whole thing was to get the three of us closer and Blossom and I are as close as we can be, I think. OK?”

Lynn looked at her tall, beautiful, amazingly buxom wife, tears forming in her eyes.

“How could I ever think that the three of us didn’t love each other with all our hearts? Go pack. Blossom and I will do a little girl talk while you’re gone.”

We shared kisses all around and then Erin and I left.

“I hope they don’t have the room sealed off. It is still a crime scene,” Erin said.

“Let me call the Chief of Police while you call the cab.”

“I think it’s an Uber,” Erin said.

“Whatever!”

I pulled out the phone and pressed the tab for the Chief that he’d given me. After three rings he answered.

“Chief Heathrow. How may I help you Mr. O’Dell?”

“Hi Chief. My wives and I are getting ready to head home and wanted to go to the hotel to pack up their things. Is the room available or is it still a crime scene?”

“Our people are done in there. You can take out your things. Are the ladies all OK?”

“Yes, Chief. Blossom is still a little shaky but they are good and eager to go home.”

“I understand. I hope that this will not cause you to stay away from our little town. It’s normally a very nice place to visit.”

“I’m sure we’ll be back at some point. Perhaps we’ll bring the entire family. Thanks for your interest, Chief.”

“I’m sorry for what happened. The three men will be arraigned in a couple of days. Our City Attorney will contact you regarding statements and witness accounts and so on. I’m sure that he’ll try to do everything by way of video but you may need to appear in person.”

“I’m sure he’ll let us know and we’ll handle the situation as it arises.”

“Safe travels, Mr. O’Dell.”

“Thanks Chief. Bye.”

I disconnected the call and looked at Erin.

“We can proceed. I hadn’t stopped to think about the charges that are going to be brought against the three men or that you’ll need to come back for a trial or at least testify over video.”

“If that’s what it takes to cut off these guys nuts and feed them to them that’s what we’ll do.”

“I don’t think that the penalty is going to be that severe, Erin.”

“Too bad. The Ubers here.”

We walked out to the car and the guy headed for the hotel. The driver pulled up to the front door and got a good look at Erin’s ass as she got out of the car. I looked at him, he smiled and raised his eyebrows. I smiled back and he saluted his respect. I took Erin’s hand and we walked into the hotel. Walking through the lobby, I saw the Albatross out at the far end of the hotel’s dock.

We went to the desk and presented our I.D.’s. The lady at the desk immediately called on the phone and a manager appeared.

“Mrs. O’Dell how are you?”

“I’m fine. My husband and I are here to pick up our things before we fly home. May we please have the key to the room. Mine was left behind when the ambulance took us to the hospital.”

“Yes, of course. And how are the other ladies?”

“They are being released as we speak. So we need to start packing as soon as possible.”

He went behind the reception desk and made a couple of key cards. He handed them to Erin and smiled weakly.

“There will be no charge for the room, Mrs. O’Dell. We feel terrible about what happened. The hotel intends to press charges against the three men who attacked you. I hope that when things return to normal that you’ll come back as guests of the hotel. Perhaps in the winter when the skiing is so very good.”

“Perhaps,” Erin said. Turning to me, she said, “Come on, Paul. Let’s get things packed up.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.