The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 30: The Rest Of The Weekend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: The Rest Of The Weekend - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“NO!”

The screamed word came from the door and the big guy turned to see a bald headed woman aiming a pistol at him.

“Slowly set her on the bed,” Lynn ordered, slurring her words a bit.

“Fuck I will. I’m gonna spike her. You won’t shoot.”

The big guy turned his attention back to Blossom, and Lynn, gun shaking in her hand, pulled the trigger.

The bullet hit the big guy in his left ass cheek. Lynn fired again, hitting him in the shoulder blade, making that arm useless, and he dropped Blossom on the floor, followed by the big guy, who dropped to the floor screaming. His friends were frozen in place staring at the bald woman in the doorway.

It was apparent that she was still under the influence of the drugs they’d slipped into the three wives iced tea. Lynn was leaning on the doorframe to steady herself. She shook her head to try and clear all of the cobwebs. As she did so, the gun waved around a bit and the guy that she’d kneed in the nuts moved for her.

She moved the pistol in his direction and pulled the trigger. The bullet hit him in the left side of his chest, knocking him to the floor. She immediately brought the pistol to bear on the third man.

“Get on the phone and call the front desk and tell them there has been an attempted rape and a shooting in room 2122. NOW! Before there’s another shooting!”

The guy picked up the phone next to the bed and pushed the “0” button.

“What the fuck?” Lynn heard a groggy voice behind her.

“Erin, are you OK?”

“No! I feel like shit. My head hurts and I feel like I have to pee really bad.”

“Go to the bathroom. I got this for now.”

Erin walked on wobbly legs to the toilet and took care of her business. Finished, she struggled to her feet. She had just pulled up her thong and straightened her dress when there was a hard knock on the rooms door. She staggered to it and opened it to find three men. A hotel security guy with a key in his hand, a policeman, and another man. As soon as she opened the door she tipped back and leaned on the chair facing the fireplace.

“What’s going on? We got a call about a rape and shooting,” asked the security guy.

“In here!” Lynn yelled from the bedroom door.

The three men rushed into the room, with the police officer taking the lead. As he hurried to the bedroom, he drew his service weapon.

“Drop the weapon! Drop it!” the officer yelled loudly at Lynn.

Lynn complied and then sank to the floor sobbing her heart out. The officer kicked the gun under the bed and quickly surveyed the rest of the room. He saw a small naked woman on the floor. There was a big naked male on the floor bleeding from a wound to the shoulder. There was an unconscious man on the floor bleeding from a chest wound. There was a bald woman on the floor just inside the room. She was emotionally distraught.

He turned to the security guy and shouted orders.

“Get the EMTs in here. There are two men down with gunshot wounds.”

The security guy got on his radio and called, “Room 2122 clear. Two men shot!”

Suddenly the tall blonde pushed her way past the third guy who was standing outside the bedroom watching the officer and security guy. Erin rushed to Lynn and kneeling, took the sobbing wife into her arms.

“Lover, it’s over now. You did good.”

The third man then spoke up.

“What happened here?”

Erin looked up at the man, “Who the fuck are you?”

“I’m the hotel manager.”

Erin shook her head again to clear it as much as possible and looked at the man.

“We went to dinner down the street and then went for a walk. We were looking for a place to do a little dancing.”

“And drinking?”

“No. Lynn, here, and I are pregnant. When we got back to the hotel we saw there was a wedding reception going on and there was a band. We were standing outside the door kind of moving with the music and we got invited in by some girls coming back from the ladies room. So we went in and met the bride and groom and explained what we were doing there. They asked us to stay, so we did. Guys kept trying to buy us drinks but, like I said, Lynn and I are pregnant.

“These three were persistent and started bringing us iced tea. So we drank the tea and chatted and danced and eventually we got really sleepy. Blossom, who is the naked one on the floor, was the most tired. Is it OK if I get a cover on her?”

“Yes, please do,” the Manager said.

Erin separated herself from Lynn and took the duvet cover from the bed and placed it over Blossom’s naked body. Blossom still hadn’t moved since the big guy had dropped her. Erin checked her and found a pulse and she was breathing fine.

“While the big guy was getting ready to rape Blossom, the other guys admitted to giving us drugs in the iced tea. Blossom here is the smallest so the dose she got must have been a lot larger than what I got. Lynn didn’t drink much iced tea so her dose was smaller too.”

“Good thing too,” Lynn said with tear-filled eyes as she looked up at the three men. “That big guy was holding Blossom up and was going to see if he could drop her and stick her onto his dick in one move. The guy on the floor over there grabbed me when they pushed us into the room. I used my knee to hit him in the nuts and he hit me. I guess he knocked me out. I woke up and the three guys were all in the bedroom. Erin was passed out in that chair.

“I pulled my pistol from the holster in back of my pants when I heard what the big guy was about to do. I screamed “no” and he told me to fuck myself and raised her up before dropping her so I shot him. My hand was a little unsteady and I shot him in the ass. I took a second shot when he didn’t fall and hit him in the shoulder. He dropped Blossom and fell to the floor.

“Then the guy I kicked in the nuts lunged at me and I shot him,” Lynn paused and looked at the two men. “I shot them both.”

Lynn broke down in tears again and Erin returned to her and held her tight.

“OK,” the policeman said, “I need to know some names. Who is the man on the floor.?”

“No idea,” Erin answered. “We came back to our room and the three of them rushed us and pushed us in.”

“OK, who is the lady on the floor?”

“Blossom O’Dell.”

“And the bald lady in your arms?”

“Lynn O’Dell.”

“Another O’Dell? Sisters?”

“Not hardly. I’m Erin O’Dell. These are my wives. We are married to each other. And we are married to Paul O’Dell in Boise. We are actually in a legally binding civil union. We don’t have the papers with us but can have them here in a few hours if needs be.”

“We’ll worry about that later, so what happened here?”

“As I said these three rushed us and pushed us into our room.”

“Excuse me, Mrs. O’Dell, but I don’t get the impression that a woman of your size can be easily pushed.”

“These guys drugged us at the wedding reception. I heard the same thing Lynn did. They drugged our iced tea. We weren’t our normal selves.”

“And the gun?”

“Which one?”

“Excuse me?” the officer asked blinking his eyes rapidly.

“Officer, we all have Idaho issued CCP’s. I don’t think Blossom had her pistol with her.”

“Where’s your?”

“My permit or my pistol?”

“Your pistol,” he said sounding frustrated.

“I’m sorry. My head is still a little out of whack. It’s in my holster in the small of my back. I’m going to take it out, slowly and hand it to you.”

She reached back under her sweater and slowly removed her 9mm. She removed the magazine and ejected the shell in the chamber, almost catching it in midair. Picking up the bullet she fumbled as she pushed it into the magazine. She handed the magazine and the pistol to the police officer.

“I have the CCP in my handbag if you want to see it.”

“I will, eventually.”

Lynn took a deep breath and looked up at her big blonde wife.

“Erin? How’s Blossom?”

“Still out, Lover,” Erin answered. Then looking at the officer she said, “I think we’re going to need another ambulance for her.”

Before the words were out of her mouth the security guy was on the radio requesting another pick up. When he finished there was a knock on the door and the manager went to open it allowing two EMTs to enter. They surveyed the scene and went to the big guy since he’d been shot twice. As soon as they began to work another pair of EMS guys came in and were directed to the second guy.

Erin continued to hold Lynn, rocking her back and forth with her occasionally mumbling, “I shot them.”

Blossom stirred a little and Lynn burst from Erin’s embrace and almost leapt to her little wife.

“Blossom? Can you hear me?”

There was a quiet groan and sort of a mumble but no more. The guy Lynn had shot in the chest was put on a gurney and rolled out of the room. His wound was considered life threatening. The big guy was next. But when they rolled him they found the wound to his buttock. They had to stop the bleeding there and while they worked on him a third pair of EMT’s came in and the security guy directed them to Blossom.

Erin had to pull Lynn back so they could get to her. The police officer gave them the condensed version of what happened to her and that they suspected a drug overdose of some sort of date rape drug on all three women. When the EMT checked Blossom, he immediately put a facemask on her and began giving her oxygen.

“Charlie, we need to get this one to the hospital ASAP. You also need to get these two to the hospital pretty quick.”

The security guy, whose name was apparently Charlie, got on the radio and in a few minutes two bellhops with wheelchairs showed up at the room. Charlie brough them in and said, “Mrs. O’Dells please take a seat and we’ll get you to the hospital ASAP.”

“What’s going on?” one of the bellhops demanded.

“I don’t know, the EMT, looked over the other lady and rushed her out and told me that you two needed to get to the hospital ASAP. So, ASAP is it going to be.”

“We’ll need our purses,” Erin said. “Blossom’s too, for our ID’s.”

“Where are they?” the man inquired.

“I don’t know. I lost track of mine when those three shoved us into the room.”

“Hang on.”

Charlie did a quick turn around the room and found all three hand bags. He looked inside to check for wallets and in the process checked for drugs or anything illegal. Finding nothing other than make-up and wallets, he brought them to Lynn and Erin. Then the bellhops wheeled them to the front of the hotel and to a waiting police car.

“These are the women involved in the shooting and assault. Get them to the ED ASAP,” his orders were clear and authoritative. Erin and Lynn were helped into the back seat of the car and soon they were on their way to the hospital.


“Hi, Lover! How goes the weekend?”

“Paul, We’re in the hospital ED.”

There was silence on the phone for a few seconds and then Paul asked, “OK, what’s the punchline?”

“No, Paul. I’m serious. Three men attacked us as we entered our room. One tried to rape Blossom but I shot him and another guy. All three of us were drugged. The police just brought us to the ED and we’ll be seeing a doctor in a few minutes.”

“Shit! Mom and Dad can watch the kids. I can get Dara and Trent back as well. I’ll be up there as soon as I can.”

“OK. Bring the medical file and the legal file with our civil union papers too.”

“I’ll give John Smith a call as well. I’ll see you in a few hours.”

“OK,” Lynn said still a little groggy.

“Lover, are you OK?”

“Yeah, still a little woozy from the drugs...” There was a thud.

“Lynn?”

No answer.

“LYNN! Are you there?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.