The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 3: The Invasion Spreads

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Invasion Spreads - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

In the morning, Blossom woke first, and after waking me with a loving, soft kiss, went to nurse Roger. Then Erin rose and took a couple of loving sucks and nibbles on my nipples. She then gave me a loving kiss and left to nurse her babies. Finally, Lynn stirred behind me and kissed my back. She hugged me tight before getting up and feeding our two baby boys.

I lay there feeling that life was pretty darned great, and then for a reason that anyone who knew our story would understand, I wondered when it would all go to hell. But I also know the power of prayer and positive thinking, so I rolled onto my back and said a quiet prayer of thanks and then began having positive thoughts about my children, my wives and Erin’s tits.

Now why did I do that? Because Erin’s tits are two of the most wonderfully, massively, positive things in my life. I mean what else can one think when I can lean back against her and she can place a breast over both my shoulders and I can use them as a head rest. We have spent many a summer’s eve at the Savannah in just such a position. Both of our wives can say the same.

Lynn and Blossom both love to cuddle and nurse from her as much as I do. I never really asked them what they enjoyed about it. I should. I think I know what I enjoy. The warmth. The taste. The absolute intimacy. Maybe I saw her as a mother figure. Maybe I just like sucking on her massive tits!

Anyway, I got out of bed with a big smile and a raging erection. I’d taken myself in hand and was thinking of taking care of myself, when Blossom returned to the bedroom.

“Hi, Baby! Lynn was worried that we left you hanging,” she smiled as she said that and at the same time seeing that I was erect and open for business. “Well, since you aren’t hanging, I guess she was wrong. I’ll leave you and Rosie alone.”

“Oh Blossom, that’s just cruel. Thanks to you and your wives, I can’t remember that last time I had to resort to my hand ... at least not to use on myself,” I said.

“Oh, you big baby, come here.”

Blossom pulled me into her arms and kissed me while taking a handful of my butt and squeezing it like I loved to do to her. She sat on the bed with her back on the headboard and pulled me down, so I was laying across her lap.

“We haven’t been cleared for sex just yet, but I’ll give you a hand.”

She pulled my head to her breast and placed a pillow beneath it for support. Then she reached down to my penis and stroked me, lovingly, until I was fully rigid again.

“I love how you feel when you are hard,” she said as my brain tried to process the pleasures of suckling on her tiny breast and being stroked by her tiny hand. “I still remember the first time Terry let me touch him. It was so hard and yet so soft and warm. I never thought that I would feel anything so wonderful, until I had you inside me.”

Her words were spoken amid her own purring as I suckled on her breast. Reaching up I stroked her unused breast and played with the nipple. She stopped talking and began to purr louder. Her large, almost black, nipples were so very sensitive, and I treated them like they were very fine and delicate things.

Her stroking of my cock became more robust and, in a few minutes, I was groaning into her nipple. Recognizing the sound that I was making she stroked and squeezed just right. Knowing exactly how long until she would bring me over the top, and just before I came, she enclosed the knob of my cock with her hand. She was rewarded with a good number of shots and a handful of creamy white sperm.

Blossom milked the last drop out of me, without spilling a drop, and then brought her hand to her lips and kissed the fluid filling her palm. I looked up from her breast to see her slowly and sensuously lick the palm of her hand clean. I swallowed my last mouthful of her milk and released the large nipple, kissing the tip as it came out of my mouth.

“That was wonderful, thank you, Baby,” I said as softly and lovingly as I could.

“It was nice. This is one of the things I would like to do more often. I don’t because I don’t know how the children will react.”

“Blossom, I don’t think that any of them will react badly to the nursing. The stroking and cum shots are a different matter.”

“Yeah. What’s going to happen when they go to school and tell their friends and teachers that their daddy sucks milk from their mother’s tits in front of them?” Blossom asked one the of the questions that often haunted me.

“We need to tell the girls that what happens in our home stays there. If it still gets out, then we circle the wagons, call Margaret Williams at Family Services, and hunker down,” I explained calmly. “We’ll need to have a conversation with the school principal on the first day of registration if not before. We do not want anyone in a position of power to be surprised by our family situation.”

“Speaking of surprised by our family,” I said as Blossom released my penis. “I think we need to take the Herd to Mike and Belinda’s house. I hope Michael reacts more calmly than last night.”

“He will. He made a promise to Penelope Erin.”

Blossom chuckled and shook her head remembering the look on my son’s face and Penelope Erin’s stern admonition to watch his language.

“Well, now that you are relieved, I think that’s a good idea. The girls and kids are having toasted peanut butter sandwiches and OJ for breakfast. The infants have been nursed and changed. It’s still a little early what do you want to do?”

“Oh, now you ask me! Had you asked before, I would have said have a quick session of love making with my wives.” I tried to look like I was disappointed by Blossom’s timing.

“Oh darn, Baby. I know just the thing to help you out. Come on.” Blossom took hold of my flaccid cock and pulled on me.

I got out of bed and Blossom took me to the buses shower and closed the door. A few seconds later the shower door opened, and Blossom pushed Erin into the shower and turned on the water. Erin screamed as the cold water hit her, but she couldn’t get out of the way because although we had enlarged bathrooms on the bus, the single shower was not big enough for me, Erin and her marvelous, huge tits.

“Oh damn! Blossom!” Erin screamed.

I managed to raise my arms over my head and place them behind Erin’s head. I pulled her to me and gave her a kiss.

“Blossom!” Erin yelled, instead of screamed.

I kissed Erin again, this time she responded and kissed me back. The water was now warm, and Blossom opened the shower door with Lynn standing and smiling next to her.

“Yes, Sweetie. Did you need something?”

Erin broke our kiss and looked at her little wife.

“Nope. Never mind.” And with that she pulled the shower door closed.

“Where were we husband dearest?” And the kissing recommenced.


“Are you two clean now?” Blossom asked.

“I am SO clean!” Erin cooed.

“You’re welcome,” Blossom said bowing.

“Did we use all the hot water?”

“No. The bus has an instant water heater attached to the bathroom and the kitchen sink. We have unlimited heat, but limited water when we’re not hooked up to the water in an RV park.”

“Do you want my husband and me to watch the kids while you and your wife take a shower?” Erin asked her little wife as she fondled one of her tiny breasts.

“Ooh, that feels nice,” Blossom said echoing the purring she had done with me. “No, Lynn and I will take care of each other later. We need to get over to Michael and Belinda’s house. The kids have eaten and are dressed. All we need to do now is get dressed and drive over.”

“OK, can I help any of you get dressed?” I innocently offered.

“Paul O’Dell! You are a real horndog this morning!” Blossom said.

“I guess feeling blessed will do that to a guy married to the three sexiest wives and mothers in the whole entire universe.”

“Damn, that was good. You can help me!” Lynn quickly moved in front of her two wives and took hold of my penis and took me to the bedroom.

Why do they keep doing that? If they’re not careful it’s going to get longer. Oh, I guess that’s why. My mind snapped back to the current situation as Lynn pulled on me again. We didn’t have sex or make love, but we took our dear sweet time dressing each other. I have always enjoyed getting her breast seated just right in her bra.

She seems to always enjoy making sure that my balls were nice and comfy in my thong. It seemed that we always needed to finish off each added piece of clothing with a passionate kiss and hug. When we were finally done and sure that our wardrobes were complete, I took Lynn in my arms.

“Lynn O’Dell, I love you. Thank you for my life.”

“Paul? Are you alright?” She reached up and gently wiped a tear from my eye. “Is something wrong?”

“No! Ever since the babies were born, I’ve had this overwhelming sense that I’m leading the most blessed life ever. I mean what has this one man ever done to deserve all of this?”

Lynn kissed me and wiped away another tear and led me out to the expanded area of the bus. Our two wives were waiting for us and all our children were looking at me. I dropped into the nearest seat and broke down in tears.

“Daddy! What’s wrong?” Margaret Erin, of course, was the first one to run to me.

I took her in my arms and held her so tight.

“Margaret what’s wrong is that I love you and your moms and brothers and sisters so much that I feel like I’m going to explode if I don’t cry happy tears.”

“Happy tears, Daddy?” Penelope asked.

“Yes, Penelope Erin, happy tears. Sometimes when people are really happy it makes them cry.”

“So, you’re really happy, Daddy?” Penelope’s twin sister stepped next to her sister.

“Oh yes, Paula Erin. You and your twin and every one of the O’Dell family makes me so very happy. Let’s go and see your older brother!” I said with a lot of excitement in my voice.

“Yea!” The Herd cheered and I looked up into the six tear-filled eyes of my wives.

“What’s wrong ladies?”

The three women grabbed me and held closer than they ever had, even during our shared dances. We kissed each other. First the spouses next to us, then in turn the spouses across from us and finally, just like at our weddings, our lips came together in a four-way kiss. When we were done, I went to the driver’s seat.

“Everyone get settled and buckled in,” I asked.

“All set, Daddy,” was the response from Genevieve a few minutes later.

I started the motor and began to pull the extensions back into place, then I retracted the leveling legs.

“WAIT!” I was just ready to press down on the accelerator when Lynn shouted.

“What?!”

“Did anyone remember to unhook the utilities and water?”

No one had, so Lynn flew out of the bus’s front door, followed closely by her little wife. The two women had the connections severed and the hoses and cables undone and stored underneath in the bays in no time at all. They stepped back on the bus and after each gave me a kiss, they took their seats and I pulled out of the RV park.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.