The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 29: The Weekend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: The Weekend - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“This feels strange,” Erin said.

“I know. I’ve never been on a plane that rocked back and forth,” Blossom replied.

“When it took off from the airport it was like any other plane. Maybe a little louder. But this is just weird.”

Lynn sat in her seat and smiled as the two younger wives made more observations about the movement of the Albatross seaplane after it landed on Payette Lake and was moving through the water like a speed boat. The two women had been chatting the whole trip while she had remained mostly quiet.

She still felt a bit apart from Erin and Blossom, maybe even a little more so with Paul not there. She hoped things would be different after the weekend. During the planes taxi to the dock Blossom looked at Lynn and patted her on the leg.

“Hey wifey, after we get to the hotel what ae we going to do first?”

“I don’t know, Blossom.”

“Haven’t you been to McCall before?”

“Sure but not with two wives.”

“Well what would you do with just one wife?”

“I’d go out to eat and if the weather held up, I’d go for a walk along the lake. There’s supposed to be an almost full moon tonight. It’s very romantic if the sky is clear and the moon is shining on the lake.”

“Romantic? That sounds nice. Should we ask Erin to join us?”

Lynn looked at Blossom and her surprised must have shown.

“What? Can’t a girl go for a walk in the moonlight with her wife? I mean if you want Erin to come along, that’s fine ... I guess.”

Lynn smiled and blew a kiss across the plane to Blossom. The door on the side nearest the dock opened and a set of stairs was put in place. Lynn got up first and stepped out into the cool afternoon air and sunshine. Erin followed her while Blossom was rummaging around inside.

“So, Lynn, wanna go was a walk later? I hear the downtown area in really pretty at night.”

Lynn looked at her and figured things out. She waited on the dock while the bags were unloaded and until Blossom had deplaned.

“Alright you two. Did Paul put you up to this?”

“To what?” Blossom asked.

Lynn looked at her longtime friend and lover and said, “Erin?”

“Fuck!”

“I thought so. Look, I know that you two have been very close and I know that Paul is concerned because I’ve felt left out sometimes. But faking that you want to be alone with me is bullshit.”

“Faking?” Blossom asked.

“Blossom, stop. Lynn is not stupid.” Then turning to Lynn, Erin admitted,” Yes, Lover. Paul wanted us to each spend time with you and help you see that we care about you as much as we care about the other. But Lynn, I want you to know that I love you as much as I always have. I think it’s like Paul suggested. Sometimes in our marriage we gravitate towards one or the other a little more than normal. We always move towards Paul but we do need to be sure that we let each of the wives know that the love is still there all the way around.”

“Well that’s all fine a good but can’t you see that by making it a plan you’ve proven that you have to be forced into paying attention to me?”

“But that’s ... that’s not how we feel, Lynn,” Blossom said her voice breaking and tears coming to her eyes. “I was so scared that I’d lost you when you got shot. I didn’t know what to do. Paul and Erin were with you. I was with the children. I had no one to talk to. I was sure that if I talked about it to Margaret Erin that she would get overly worried. When Paul and Erin came home, he went to the children and I went to Erin.”

“Lynn, I’ve loved you since you saved me after James threatened me of killing our son. I could never love you less.”

Erin began to tear up as well.

“Come on you two, let’s get to the hotel and then go for a walk,” Lynn suggested.

They turned their attention to their luggage to find it on a cart with a very, very patient bell hop waiting for them.

“Sorry. We’re ready now,” Lynn said.

The man smiled and began to pull the cart to the hotel’s entrance. Erin, being Erin, walked in front of him and began to walk backwards with a bounce to her step.

“I’m sorry that we made you wait. We promise to give you a great tip.”

The man has probably seen a lot of things during his tenure at the hotel, but the two massive tits bouncing and flopping around before him had to make his top ten list. Erin had calmed down when we got to the lobby to check in.

“Hello, we have a reservation for O’Dell,”

“Yes, ma’am. Let me bring it up,” the young lady at the counter typed quickly on her console.

“Wow, Lynn, she’s almost as fast as you,” Blossom observed.

“Here it is. Three nights and ... Wait ... This says a king bed. Let me see if I have a double queen.”

“No a king is correct,” Lynn said but Erin quickly broke in.

“NO! Lynn, twin queen beds are better.”

“Really?”

“Yes, Lynn. Two beds would be MUCH better.”

“OK,” Lynn said and looked back to the young lady checking them in. “I guess twin queens would be better.”

“Here we go. The room overlooks the lake on one side and the interior gardens on the other. The cost is a little higher.”

“That’s fine. Keep it on the same card.”

“May I please see the ID of the person who made the reservation and the card used?”

Lynn took out her driver’s license and her credit card, passing them to the young lady. She scanned them and passed them back. Ringing the bell on the desk brought the same bell hop to the desk.

“Room 2122,” she said to him. “Please call the desk if you need anything and I hope you have a wonderful stay.”

“I’m sure we will,” Blossom said with a wide smile.

We followed the bell hop to the elevator, which was large enough for the four of us and the luggage cart. He pushed the button for the second floor and up we went. Lynn exited first, followed by Blossom and Erin. Lynn caught the bell hop enjoying the sight of the big blondes butt swishing and swaying away from him.’

At the room, he opened the door and explained that the rooms configuration was different. The bedroom was to the left, with the view of the lake. And the living area was to the right with a view over the gardens.

He rolled the cart to the bedroom and set the bags on the floor at the foot of the bed. Blossom smiled, Erin shook her massive tits and Lynn handed him a twenty and said, “Thank you so much.”

He bowed s lightly, smiled and with a few waggles of his eyebrows towards Erin, he left the room.

“Did you see that?” Erin asked with a laugh.

“I guess the girls still got it,” Blossom replied.

Lynn walked to the window and onto the patio overlooking the lake. The plane sat there and people were stopping to take pictures and point as they walked along the promenade that led from the hotel past the lake to the downtown area. She breathed the clean mountain air. Boise is a very clean town but being in a high valley it seemed to collect the smells of every burning field or scrub or forest section in the area.

This air was off the lake and was just as clean as could be. There were seagulls all over and out over the lake Lynn saw an osprey take a fish with a mighty dive and flying effort.

“Amazing.”

“What is, Lynn?” Blossom asked from behind her.

“The view. The air. Everything.”

“Well, let’s get cleaned up and dressed and hit the town for dinner and drinks,” Erin ordered from behind the two wives.

Blossom yelled out, “Shotgun!” and headed for the shower. It was big enough for two, comfortably, and Erin told Lynn to join Blossom since she and her tits were equal to two people. Lynn stripped off her clothes and joined the little Latina. They washed the others back and some of the front. Lynn didn’t want to get too worked up for fear they wouldn’t get to dinner.

Getting out, they dried the other off as Erin took her turn.

“Lynn, sometimes I get so used to seeing you around the house, I just forget to notice how beautiful you are. You have the best profile. I’m so proud to have you as my wife and NO! That’s not because of any instructions from Paul. I get so wrapped up with the children and you are always working the financials, we never seem to cross paths during the day.”

“I know. I’ve been feeling a bit out of it. Maybe if Erin had rectangular tits, I’d see more.”

“I HEARD THAT!” Erin yelled from the shower.

“NOSEY!” Blossom yelled back.

Lynn was realizing that the relationship between Erin and Blossom was a lot more rowdy than the one between her and the two wives. Maybe that was one thing that made her feel apart. She opened her bag and took out clean underwear and a black t-shirt and pants. She topped off the outfit with a yellow open weave sweater.

Blossom donned black leather pants and a bright red shirt with wildly ruffled sleeves. She pulled on thigh-high black leather boots with four inch heels. Her long slightly curled black hair made a very sexy vision. She and Lynn were admiring each other when Erin came out of the shower. She was drying her thick blond hair.

“Lynn, you go right, I’ll go left.”

Lynn lunged at Erin while her towel was covering her eyes. She never knew what hit her. Blossom grabbed hold of Erin’s massive left tit and latched her lips around the thumb sized nipple. Lynn did the same to the right. Each woman then wrapped Erin up in their arms and began to nurse vigorously,

Erin let out a squeak and lifted her towel so she could see what was going on. Lynn and Blossom were bent over and looking up into her eyes with their hand in fists under their chins like the babies are when they nurse on the moms.

“Cute! Very cute. Now stop this or I’m going to pick you both up and take you to bed and then we’ll starve with no dinner.”

“No dinner!” Blossom said releasing the nipple and running for the door like a dog wanting to be walked. “Hurry! Hurry! I’m hungry!”

Lynn looked at Erin and the two smiled and shook their heads.

“That’s your wife Erin.”

“No that’s your wife, Lynn.”

“No yours.

“No yours.”

“I’M HUNGRY!!!!!!” Blossom barked.

Lynn and Erin laughed and Erin went to get dressed in a pair of mom jeans and a bright green sweater that hugged her breasts, leaving no doubt as to the size and shape of them. As she slung her purse over her shoulder she looked at her wives who were staring in amazement.

“What?”

“Erin, I love you with all my heart but if you put that purse strap between your tits, you are going to get attacked.”

“Really? Does this purse make my tits look big?”

“No you big goober!” Blossom chided. “Your tits make your tits look big. But Lynn’s right. If you show those things off like that some drunk is going to go for them and we are going to have a fight on our hands.”

“Oh, yeah. I can see that. Hang on.”

Erin went to her bag and retrieve a smaller handbag. She opened her purse and removed her wallet, a compact, lipstick, and a hairbrush. She zipped the handbag closed and turned to Lynn and Blossom.

“How’s this?”

“Wonderful, now let’s go eat.”

The three walked out of their room and to the elevator. They walked out of the hotel and onto the street. Erin took Lynn’s left hand and Blossom took her right and the three proceeded to the lake front walkway. The sun was setting and turning the surface of the lake golden.

Lynn didn’t feel like Erin and Blossom were there with her out of orders from Paul. She was in love with all three of her spouses. But the burden of that day was still with her. The fear and shock and then the unbelievable guilt.

Lynn couldn’t shake the guilt. Sometimes when she was working on the financials of the Foundation and was waiting for a trade to complete or was waiting for a trend to manifest, she would think of that day. The picture of it was still so real. She never spoke about it in depth to anyone.

As she walked, thinking again, she squeezed the hands of her wives. The replies were soft and warm. Every few yards Erin would start to swing her arm in time with their steps. Erin was acting so playful that Lynn was surprised that they hadn’t drawn a crowd. As they walked, Erin would throw a gentle hip check into Lynn and Lynn would recoil and hip check Blossom.

Then Blossom would hip check Lynn and bounce off her taller wife. Erin would laugh at Blossom bouncing off of Lynn’s hip. When they got to the end of the lake walkway, they stopped and performed their loving three-way kiss. That drew attention. I mean anytime you see three women kiss, it is something to take note of.

When those three are all beautiful it is more noteworthy. When one is an almost six-foot tall blonde with massive tits who needs to bend over to share a kiss, and another is a vibrant five foot five redhead, and the third is a barely five foot tall Latina with jet black hair who is straining to get high enough on her toes to kiss the other two women, it gets noticed.

And they were noticed.

“So where do you want to eat?” Lynn asked.

“I’ve heard that the Italian place is the best,” Blossom replied. “They had squab broiled in a garlic butter and a roasted eggplant and grilled side of salmon.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.